I almost wrote a sequel for Law Plus Chaos.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Thought I recognized your username.Chloe wrote:Oh! Mentions of pokemon crossovers!
Is it weird to say I feel honoured having some of my fics sporked here? I'd like to look back and think I've improved as a writer though.
Hoping May's Justice is a vast improvement from Law Plus Chaos
Just about anything would be an improvement over Law Plus Chaos, and I mean that in the nicest way possible, because that fic was and still is an endless source of mirth for me.
Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Almost? I'd think writing a fanfic is pretty binary-you do it or you don't.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You don't write much, do you?Southern Corn wrote:Almost? I'd think writing a fanfic is pretty binary-you do it or you don't.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Even if you do leave the story incomplete,you can't almost write it. You can write part of it and call it quits,but the way it was worded,it sounded like 'I almost wrote it,but then didn't.'
And yeah,one look at my signature proves how much I do supposedly write. (no that's not self promotion)
Why am I arguing about this again?
And yeah,one look at my signature proves how much I do supposedly write. (no that's not self promotion)
Why am I arguing about this again?
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I wrote like three words: Apollo was doomed.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I understood it as "I was about to write it, but then decided against."Southern Corn wrote:Even if you do leave the story incomplete,you can't almost write it. You can write part of it and call it quits,but the way it was worded,it sounded like 'I almost wrote it,but then didn't.'
And yeah,one look at my signature proves how much I do supposedly write. (no that's not self promotion)
Why am I arguing about this again?
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
After writing Apollo was doomed, this is what happened.luck wrote:I understood it as "I was about to write it, but then decided against."Southern Corn wrote:Even if you do leave the story incomplete,you can't almost write it. You can write part of it and call it quits,but the way it was worded,it sounded like 'I almost wrote it,but then didn't.'
And yeah,one look at my signature proves how much I do supposedly write. (no that's not self promotion)
Why am I arguing about this again?
-
xxxshevax
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am
- Location: Jakarta
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hey guys, actually, I really want to contribute sporking too, but since English is not my native language, I'm afraid I can't do it well.
By the way, the fic I want to spork is this fic:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4836635
It's not badly written, but I can't believe someone sick enough to write Phoenix and Trucy having sex
By the way, the fic I want to spork is this fic:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4836635
It's not badly written, but I can't believe someone sick enough to write Phoenix and Trucy having sex
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh, god. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Why?
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'd say you should give it a shot anyway! Just get someone else to look it over before posting.xxxshevax wrote:Hey guys, actually, I really want to contribute sporking too, but since English is not my native language, I'm afraid I can't do it well.
By the way, the fic I want to spork is this fic:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4836635
It's not badly written, but I can't believe someone sick enough to write Phoenix and Trucy having sex
Note, though: unless things have changed while I was gone, explicit fics aren't actually allowed on this forum. We've definitely sporked fics that have explicit scenes in them before, but the sex scenes themselves were cut out and replaced with summaries, or otherwise censored. So as bad as porny oneshots/PWPs usually are, they're not good fodder for this thread.
-
xxxshevax
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am
- Location: Jakarta
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Okay, I think I will give it a try. I'll see if I can cut the sex scene or not.
By the way, one of that fic reviewer said nothing wrong with incest as long as they don't have kids.
My head hurts....
By the way, one of that fic reviewer said nothing wrong with incest as long as they don't have kids.
My head hurts....
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No. Nope. Incest is wrong no matter what. No matter what.
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Pseudo-Incest...
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Quite frankly I'm more concerned about the fact that Phoenix is twice her age and unambiguously considered by all to be her dad - blood relation or lack thereof isn't relevant, imo.
I'm not at all surprised (or even bothered at this point, I'm so desensitized
) that father/daughter incest fanfiction exists, but why Ace Attorney? What was it about the series that made that author say, "I want to write a fanfic where a dude has sex with his adopted child"?
I'm not at all surprised (or even bothered at this point, I'm so desensitized
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm actually surprised by the lack of Phoenix x Athena fics.
-
xxxshevax
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am
- Location: Jakarta
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Maybe because fans see them as father and daughter?Southern Corn wrote:I'm actually surprised by the lack of Phoenix x Athena fics.
But I can see their potential as a couple. Athena is legal too, however. I have found Phoenix x Athena fic, the title is : Turnabout Safe to Heaven, the writer is A.Joria and it's very, very, well written.
-
allamanda29
- Suspect

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Is it weird that I become addicted to read my fic sporked here? I read Mornal's spork more than once everyday. No kidding.
I also read in previous page someone asked why I like sickfics. I'm not a doctor and not a nurse, but I work as tutor for children with terminal illness for 2 years. And most of my fics are inspired by the children I taught.
And, actually Phoenix's illness I wrote on my fics isn't lung cancer, it's a weird disease in Indonesia, but it's hard to translate it to English. So I made it as lung cancer.
As for Phoenix/Trucy fic that Sheva mention, maybe the author want to try something different. Still, it doesn't feel right. Phoenix is Trucy's father figure, however. And it's disturbing..
I also read in previous page someone asked why I like sickfics. I'm not a doctor and not a nurse, but I work as tutor for children with terminal illness for 2 years. And most of my fics are inspired by the children I taught.
And, actually Phoenix's illness I wrote on my fics isn't lung cancer, it's a weird disease in Indonesia, but it's hard to translate it to English. So I made it as lung cancer.
As for Phoenix/Trucy fic that Sheva mention, maybe the author want to try something different. Still, it doesn't feel right. Phoenix is Trucy's father figure, however. And it's disturbing..
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
allamanda29
- Suspect

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, it was me. I was angry and extremely in bad mood when wrote that fic. Now when I look back at it again, i was kinda like....Southern Corn wrote:You're the person who wrote Ace Thief?!
"What the hell am I thinking for writing this?!"
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
allamanda29
- Suspect

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
yea, it was the longest fic I ever wrote, before I always wrote G rating fics and not more than 4 chapters...
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Mornal
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: Professional Time Waster
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks for being a good sport, allamanda. 
Have you ever... caught a good guy? Like a, like a real SUPERHERO?
-
allamanda29
- Suspect

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, at first I thought sporking someone fics are flames the author, just like I see in AO3 where the reviewer told the author to commit suicide, stop writing, burn yourself in hell, etc, but when I read it, I think it was hilarious, and including some constructive critics too. I like it. My favorite part is when Maya and Phoenix complain about ship-bait. And when Edgeworth feels so upset of how he become overcharged doctor.Mornal wrote:Thanks for being a good sport, allamanda.
The nickname 'Crya' and 'Stubborn Boy' also made me laughs my ass off like an insane person
- Reznov877
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
- Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Is that a good thing?allamanda29 wrote:Well, at first I thought sporking someone fics are flames the author, just like I see in AO3 where the reviewer told the author to commit suicide, stop writing, burn yourself in hell, etc, but when I read it, I think it was hilarious, and including some constructive critics too. I like it. My favorite part is when Maya and Phoenix complain about ship-bait. And when Edgeworth feels so upset of how he become overcharged doctor.Mornal wrote:Thanks for being a good sport, allamanda.![]()
The nickname 'Crya' and 'Stubborn Boy' also made me laughs my ass off like an insane person
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hi Allamanda!
:)
:)
-
Kojak Jojokes
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:57 am
- Custom Title: Master of all Things Cheesy
- Location: Uhhh... I'm not sure, actually?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, my spork for Trinity of Truth has been slightly delayed. I really nust needed to change the cast, it wasn't working very well for the jokes. It'll be up soon though, and may include an appearance from Hugh O'Conner, in what I presume will be his sporking debut!
-
CommandoGrandma
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:09 am
- Custom Title: Clear Contradiction
- Location: Yes
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
This time on ace attorneys in the woods, barrylawn takes what is left of the fourth wall and burns it.
Sporkers:
Phoenix Wright
"Seven more... we're in for a treat."
Miles Edgeworth
"Am I even in this story?!"
Simon Blackquill
"You mean to tell me that I kidnapped Justice-dono?"
Apollo Justice
"Why do I have to be the main character...?"
[We open on the sporking theater. Phoenix, Edgeworth, Apollo, and Blackquill are already seated.]
Edgeworth: ...and apparently, Professor Layton and Luke Triton live at 'basequill'.
Blackquill: This story seems worse than the food in the clink.
Edgeworth: It is.
[The sporking begins.]
[The lights come back on.]
Blackquill: I sincerely hope that I am not forced to endure this torturous nonsense again.
Edgeworth: We all wish that.
Apollo: Knowing the Management, they'll probably drag this Sebastian guy here next.
Phoenix: I just hope they don't bring Ahlbi here... the poor kid's seen enough for one lifetime.
Apollo: Stop jinxing it.
[End sporking.]
-----
While writing this sporking, I learned the importance of having one of the various assistants among the sporkers. I was already most of the way through the sporking when I realized that a lot of jokes would've been easier to make with Athena or Maya around, but I didn't want to have to rewrite most of it. It's amazing how much having somebody who can throw silly nonsense out at the drop of a hat helps when writing comedy.
Sporkers:
Phoenix Wright
Miles Edgeworth
Simon Blackquill
Apollo Justice
"Why do I have to be the main character...?"[We open on the sporking theater. Phoenix, Edgeworth, Apollo, and Blackquill are already seated.]
Edgeworth: ...and apparently, Professor Layton and Luke Triton live at 'basequill'.
Blackquill: This story seems worse than the food in the clink.
Edgeworth: It is.
[The sporking begins.]
Spoiler: Chapter 2
Blackquill: I sincerely hope that I am not forced to endure this torturous nonsense again.
Edgeworth: We all wish that.
Apollo: Knowing the Management, they'll probably drag this Sebastian guy here next.
Phoenix: I just hope they don't bring Ahlbi here... the poor kid's seen enough for one lifetime.
Apollo: Stop jinxing it.
[End sporking.]
-----
While writing this sporking, I learned the importance of having one of the various assistants among the sporkers. I was already most of the way through the sporking when I realized that a lot of jokes would've been easier to make with Athena or Maya around, but I didn't want to have to rewrite most of it. It's amazing how much having somebody who can throw silly nonsense out at the drop of a hat helps when writing comedy.
Last edited by CommandoGrandma on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Every fandom has these kinds of fics. I bet I won't even have to leave C-R to find one.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I'm not at all surprised (or even bothered at this point, I'm so desensitized) that father/daughter incest fanfiction exists, but why Ace Attorney? What was it about the series that made that author say, "I want to write a fanfic where a dude has sex with his adopted child"?
... I was hoping I wouldn't find one.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I know. I just wish I knew why.sumguy28 wrote:Every fandom has these kinds of fics. I bet I won't even have to leave C-R to find one.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:I'm not at all surprised (or even bothered at this point, I'm so desensitized) that father/daughter incest fanfiction exists, but why Ace Attorney? What was it about the series that made that author say, "I want to write a fanfic where a dude has sex with his adopted child"?
... I was hoping I wouldn't find one.
Don't we have a rule against not sporking fics written by forum members?
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Found an oldie but a goodie. A Neil/Kristoph ship. Yeah,that exists.
The characters are OOC and the story makes no sense. The ending would've also ended differently if it happened in the AA universe.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=10277
The characters are OOC and the story makes no sense. The ending would've also ended differently if it happened in the AA universe.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=10277
- Reznov877
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
- Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You...Southern Corn wrote:Found an oldie but a goodie. A Neil/Kristoph ship. Yeah,that exists.
YOU...
SOUTHERN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Spoiler: 4-4
Edit: since it's a little short, how about a double feature? We need to torture, not to relieve. ( I am finally realizing who I truly am...a messed up person)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That is the true feature of this thread. To realise how sadistic we are
- Reznov877
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 am
- Location: Watching an Investigation from the bushes
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, I can't help but feel a little, ONLY A LITTLE sorry though.
Eh, its probably nothing.
Eh, its probably nothing.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You are all little babies.
Little baby sadists.
We need another Breathing Is A Necessity up in here. No, wait, another Stiff.
Little baby sadists.
We need another Breathing Is A Necessity up in here. No, wait, another Stiff.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*waters lips in anticipation*
Also,I feel that the sporkers are us when initially reading the story and the Management is us when we're writing the sporking. It's kinda meta actually
Also,I feel that the sporkers are us when initially reading the story and the Management is us when we're writing the sporking. It's kinda meta actually
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, pretty much.Southern Corn wrote:Also,I feel that the sporkers are us when initially reading the story and the Management is us when we're writing the sporking. It's kinda meta actually
On a slightly different but still related note, while I haven't yet been able to re-read the thread (been busy) and a new sporking from me is still somewhat far off, I've decided to not do that creepy child molester Gant fic I've been making jokes about for over two years. I have a reason for ruling it out - it's in the author's note for the fic, actually - but AO3 is down right now so I'll go back and edit it into this post/share it with the class if someone else responds when it goes back online.
Just a heads up.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I feel it should be a double feature with the Lana/Ema fic from earlier.
Make it even creepier!
Make it even creepier!
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
AO3's back up! Wow, that was fast. Then again it'd already been down for three hours by the time I made that post...
Which leaves me with no actual reason to spork it outside of tormenting the sporkers, but there's plenty of other fics to do that with. I'll pick a different fic for my eventual comeback.
I don't really think I can spork it after an introduction like that - especially since, as I recall, it's actually very well-written. Its core problem is that it has absolutely no place in the Ace Attorney universe, since as dark as the games sometimes get it's never anything even remotely like this... but given the author's rationale here, I think I can forgive the fic of that.Lessons author's note wrote:I wrote the story to feel less alone, because Phoenix is a character I looked up to and sought strength in...I realized that yes, this story is completely self-indulgent. I wrote it to work through some things, and I used someone else's characters to do it. Maybe in the end it has fuckall to do with canon, but it was inspired by the characters in canon and their abilities to fight for justice, overcome adversity, and most of all, their deep and abiding bonds. Re-interpreting it is not a disrespect to the canon, like I feared, but a way of being true to myself. And I think that's one of the core values of Ace Attorney.
Which leaves me with no actual reason to spork it outside of tormenting the sporkers, but there's plenty of other fics to do that with. I'll pick a different fic for my eventual comeback.




Tumblr (