Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post your Flash Games, Case Maker Projects, or other interactive stuff.
Post Reply
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

¡Adios, amigo!
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

If you think I'm leaving this thread, you're wrong. :P
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Blizdi »

im here too
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

You're not here too hemmy
Image
Image
Catdiving64
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
Location: Not here

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Catdiving64 »

I am currently absent from here
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Blizdi »

I am Southern Corn
Catdiving64
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
Location: Not here

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Catdiving64 »

I prefer the Northern kind
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Catdiving64 wrote:I prefer the Northern kind
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Blizdi wrote:I am Southern Corn
Blizdi is Hemlock
Hemlock is our Lord and Savior
Our Lord and Savior is Southern Corn???

Mind = Blown

:O
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Dollarluigi wrote:
Blizdi wrote:I am Southern Corn
Blizdi is Hemlock
Hemlock is our Lord and Savior
Our Lord and Savior is Southern Corn???

Mind = Blown

:O
Worship me or perish (:
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Southern Corn wrote: Worship me or perish (:
Well, since worshiping Southern Corn is the same as worshiping Hemlock:
ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Hey guys I'm hungry go get me a cheeseburger and buy me my groceries

Man it's nice having your own cult
Image
Image
Catdiving64
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
Location: Not here

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Catdiving64 »

I only follow Northern Corn. :sahwit:
NorthernCorn
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 pm
Custom Title: Better than the Southern Kind

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by NorthernCorn »

I have been summoned!
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Blizdi »

wow
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Catdiving64 wrote:I only follow Northern Corn. :sahwit:
Screw u u frik
NorthernCorn wrote:I have been summoned!
Lmao look it's my dumbass lil bro look go play outside or something the adults are talkin over here
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Those that don't follow the Southern Corn shall be sent straight to the hellfire!
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Man thanks for the help Blizdi I wouldn't be here without ya
Image
Image
Catdiving64
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
Location: Not here

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Catdiving64 »

Serious question who named their account after my bad joke? :yogi:
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Blizdi »

Catdiving64 wrote:Serious question who named their account after my bad joke? :yogi:
surprisingly not me
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Catdiving64 wrote:Serious question who named their account after my bad joke? :yogi:
Surprisingly not you?

I'd never do such a thing in my life though. Especially since making alt accounts is kind of against the rules.
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Catdiving64 wrote:Serious question who named their account after my bad joke? :yogi:
TUCKER DID IT
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Who's Tucker?

Is it Serafina's real name? :0
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Southern Corn wrote:Who's Tucker?
You don't know Red Vs. Blue? Smh.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Shut up or I smite you
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Yes, Lord.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Blizdi »

Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Blizdi wrote:Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ropfa's screwing around? Smh. :P
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Blizdi wrote:Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How the hell do you know this

Wait never mind I don't wanna know
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Southern Corn wrote:
Blizdi wrote:Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How the hell do you know this

Wait never mind I don't wanna know
They might have each other as friends on the same platform or something. It could be as simple as that.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

I am Blizdi. Can confirm
Image
Image
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Blizdi »

Am Southern Corn, cannot confirm
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Hm1332. Th7 remQinds me off93 a puz223

Whα7 1z 0/0?
(500 P1carits)

ERORR: CANOTT CONFRIMED
Image
Image
Catdiving64
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
Location: Not here

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Catdiving64 »

Solved the puzzle. :godot:
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Catdiving64 wrote:Solved the puzzle. :godot:
What's the solution? :O
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Um duh

Let 0/0= Ξ
This implies that 0=0 x Ξ

But 0 times any number is zero

Therefore, Ξ=every number simultaneously

Boom gotcha
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Southern Corn wrote: 0 times any number is zero

Therefore, Ξ=every number simultaneously

Boom gotcha
Whoa, Magic! :O
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Southern Corn
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Custom Title: Happy Maria

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Southern Corn »

Mathemagic™
Image
Image
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Rehncohro »

Byotiful.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Blizdi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1356
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
Custom Title: Mia Payne
Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation

Post by Blizdi »

.
Post Reply