Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Blizdi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
- Custom Title: Mia Payne
- Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
im here too
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Catdiving64
- Suspect

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
- Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
- Location: Not here
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
I am currently absent from here
-
Blizdi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
- Custom Title: Mia Payne
- Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
I am Southern Corn
-
Catdiving64
- Suspect

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
- Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
- Location: Not here
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
I prefer the Northern kind
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.Catdiving64 wrote:I prefer the Northern kind
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Worship me or perish (:Dollarluigi wrote:Blizdi is HemlockBlizdi wrote:I am Southern Corn
Hemlock is our Lord and Savior
Our Lord and Savior is Southern Corn???
Mind = Blown
:O
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Hey guys I'm hungry go get me a cheeseburger and buy me my groceries
Man it's nice having your own cult
Man it's nice having your own cult
-
Catdiving64
- Suspect

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
- Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
- Location: Not here
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
I only follow Northern Corn. 
-
NorthernCorn
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 pm
- Custom Title: Better than the Southern Kind
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
I have been summoned!
-
Blizdi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
- Custom Title: Mia Payne
- Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Screw u u frikCatdiving64 wrote:I only follow Northern Corn.
Lmao look it's my dumbass lil bro look go play outside or something the adults are talkin over hereNorthernCorn wrote:I have been summoned!
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Man thanks for the help Blizdi I wouldn't be here without ya
-
Catdiving64
- Suspect

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
- Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
- Location: Not here
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Serious question who named their account after my bad joke? 
-
Blizdi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
- Custom Title: Mia Payne
- Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
surprisingly not meCatdiving64 wrote:Serious question who named their account after my bad joke?
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Surprisingly not you?Catdiving64 wrote:Serious question who named their account after my bad joke?
I'd never do such a thing in my life though. Especially since making alt accounts is kind of against the rules.
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Blizdi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
- Custom Title: Mia Payne
- Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
How the hell do you know thisBlizdi wrote:Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wait never mind I don't wanna know
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
They might have each other as friends on the same platform or something. It could be as simple as that.Southern Corn wrote:How the hell do you know thisBlizdi wrote:Ropfa over here playing A Hat in Time when he should be making the lawyer games with Cardiovascular REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wait never mind I don't wanna know
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Blizdi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
- Custom Title: Mia Payne
- Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Am Southern Corn, cannot confirm
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Hm1332. Th7 remQinds me off93 a puz223
Whα7 1z 0/0?
(500 P1carits)
ERORR: CANOTT CONFRIMED
Whα7 1z 0/0?
(500 P1carits)
ERORR: CANOTT CONFRIMED
-
Catdiving64
- Suspect

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
- Custom Title: Too cool for a profile picture
- Location: Not here
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Solved the puzzle. 
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Serafina Alexander: Turnabout Temptation
Um duh
Let 0/0= Ξ
This implies that 0=0 x Ξ
But 0 times any number is zero
Therefore, Ξ=every number simultaneously
Boom gotcha
Let 0/0= Ξ
This implies that 0=0 x Ξ
But 0 times any number is zero
Therefore, Ξ=every number simultaneously
Boom gotcha
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Rehncohro
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
- Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
- Location: Probably Earth
- Contact:
-
Blizdi
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am
- Custom Title: Mia Payne
- Location: Winning All My God Damn Cases

