Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 101 of 102[ 4060 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next
 


Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

I've been playing The Witcher 3 lately and the game is superb. Although I haven't played part 1 or 2 which results in the story a bit hard to follow, but the combat is satisfying, the world is fun to explore with a lot to see and all characters feel fleshed out (especially when you look at the 'random sidequests NPC's').
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Gender: Female

Location: Ontario

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1718

I hate how forgetful I am when it comes to Pokemon. I'm IV training a bunch of perfectly bred Pokebabies and today I decided to do the two Alolan Meowths I bred. Everything was going well until I accidentally had an SOS battle with a Pelipper instead of Golduck. Why is that a big deal? You ask. Golduck gives the IVs to SpAtk, which I wanted. Pelipper does Def, which I don't need. I had the item equipped for SpAtk so it did go up for SpAtk, but now I have a few IVs in Def that I didn't want. I was going to feed them berries to lower their base defense so I can IV train their speed next BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I only have one berry. So I'd have to harvest it but I already have full fields of berries harvesting. Now I have to wait a few hours, collect the berries, plant the only Qualot berry I have, wait another few hours and then feed them to Meowth... and even then I probably won't have enough to do it for both. I just wanted to rant about this. Feel free to ignore. :redd:
FacebookArt InstagramPersonal Instagram
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ☆
*DM my IG or FB if you wanna buy art or request commissions*
Currently Playing/Watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon / The Amazing World of Gumball
Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

Milky wrote:
I hate how forgetful I am when it comes to Pokemon. I'm IV training a bunch of perfectly bred Pokebabies and today I decided to do the two Alolan Meowths I bred. Everything was going well until I accidentally had an SOS battle with a Pelipper instead of Golduck. Why is that a big deal? You ask. Golduck gives the IVs to SpAtk, which I wanted. Pelipper does Def, which I don't need. I had the item equipped for SpAtk so it did go up for SpAtk, but now I have a few IVs in Def that I didn't want. I was going to feed them berries to lower their base defense so I can IV train their speed next BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I only have one berry. So I'd have to harvest it but I already have full fields of berries harvesting. Now I have to wait a few hours, collect the berries, plant the only Qualot berry I have, wait another few hours and then feed them to Meowth... and even then I probably won't have enough to do it for both. I just wanted to rant about this. Feel free to ignore. :redd:


The burden of maximum level Pokemon gaming :gant:
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Gender: Female

Location: Ontario

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1718

Yeah, no kidding. Karim and I love making teams and battling each other or teaming up in the Battle Tree. Today I suggested we make teams of pre-evolved Pokemon and battle with them. Pokebaby Battle. xD I'm working on my team now~
FacebookArt InstagramPersonal Instagram
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ☆
*DM my IG or FB if you wanna buy art or request commissions*
Currently Playing/Watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon / The Amazing World of Gumball
Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1955

I'm deciding to try and give Persona 3 another chance; last time I tried playing through it was back in 2015. I only got about 11 hours into the game before I lost interest back then. I've decided to use a max social links walkthrough as I'm a bit of a completionist and I've heard it's virtually impossible to get all social links without using a walkthrough. I named my character Jotaro Kujo because I'm a big Jojo fan, and Personas and stands are basically the same thing. I'm gonna see if i can actually finish it this time, it would be my first time beating a really long RPG.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

Still playing Competitive Overwatch, but in the last days I’ve been focusing on expanding my hero pool/train new stuff in Quick Play. D.va and Wrecking Ball are the only tanks I can play ATM (because of their mobility and versatility, I guess).
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

Thelema wrote:
Still playing Competitive Overwatch, but in the last days I’ve been focusing on expanding my hero pool/train new stuff in Quick Play. D.va and Wrecking Ball are the only tanks I can play ATM (because of their mobility and versatility, I guess).



Oh man I love getting a good swing on Hammond, it's so satisfying when you get a great dunk as well. The patch where they allowed him to shield without coming out of ball form made a world of difference.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

Pierre wrote:
Thelema wrote:
Still playing Competitive Overwatch, but in the last days I’ve been focusing on expanding my hero pool/train new stuff in Quick Play. D.va and Wrecking Ball are the only tanks I can play ATM (because of their mobility and versatility, I guess).



Oh man I love getting a good swing on Hammond, it's so satisfying when you get a great dunk as well. The patch where they allowed him to shield without coming out of ball form made a world of difference.


Yeah, Hammond’s great and one of the most fun video game characters of all times to me. It took me a while to get used to his mechanics, but once I did, I fell in love with the little guy. I find his kit a fresh, original take on what a tank is supposed to be; I like his mobility, and one of the problems I have with playing Reinhardt/Orisa is how slow and limiting they are.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

And yet I have friends who fall apart at the thought of not having a shield tank in place.

I like Reinhardt and Orisa a lot though too. Thinks they both fill important roles but the fun hit and run mechanics of Hammond are great. Only thing I hate is when he just decides to windmill around the payload/capture point endlessly to stall but stall tactics are generally annoying.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

All tanks have places where they shine and where they are pretty ineffective, thats why I play all the tanks (although wrecking ball is a work in progress). Although, being a tank main in solo que is a special kind of punishment in itself, so tend to choose the tanks with a bigger solo impact in ranked.
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

Pierre wrote:
And yet I have friends who fall apart at the thought of not having a shield tank in place.

I like Reinhardt and Orisa a lot though too. Thinks they both fill important roles but the fun hit and run mechanics of Hammond are great. Only thing I hate is when he just decides to windmill around the payload/capture point endlessly to stall but stall tactics are generally annoying.


Oh yes, Rein and Orisa definitely have an important place, no doubt. I love a team with a solid, shielded main tank, although they aren’t 100% necessary in every situation.

At the moment, I find it very difficult to play main tanks, though. If I have to play tank, I’ll go off tank, because they give me more offensive prowess, versatility and mobility. Main Tank has less versatility, but a stronger defensive capacity and you need very good gamesense to play them. Like, if you go Rein or Orisa and you screw up, the whole team pays a huge price for your mistake lol. I think MT carries the heaviest responsibility of all team members (and main healer is right next to them, maybe).

This week I started to queue with people who like to play main tanks and main healers, though. They give me the freedom to pick my preferred DPS or off tank/off support.

Also, @Sjibbey, a Tank Main? What a miracle. 85% of everyone I know seems to be either a support main, or DPS main. Tank mains are in great demand in this game.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

Thelema wrote:
Also, @Sjibbey, a Tank Main? What a miracle. 85% of everyone I know seems to be either a support main, or DPS main. Tank mains are in great demand in this game.


Yeah I'm definitely a tank main.

I've always been kind of meh at pure FPS shooters, but I watch high level play on a regular basis plus my favourite OW streamer is a tank main. I know what needs te be done as a tank and how to execute it.

It's impossible when randoms don't communicate in the voice though. The solo tank experience is pretty filled with people dying because they go off on their own, or when I go in to make space the team won't follow through a choke after me.


I've been back to gold rank for some time now, but I'm starting to play the game on a more regular basis again, so with enough perserverance I should at least return to plat.
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

Sjibbey wrote:
Thelema wrote:
Also, @Sjibbey, a Tank Main? What a miracle. 85% of everyone I know seems to be either a support main, or DPS main. Tank mains are in great demand in this game.


Yeah I'm definitely a tank main.

I've always been kind of meh at pure FPS shooters, but I watch high level play on a regular basis plus my favourite OW streamer is a tank main. I know what needs te be done as a tank and how to execute it.

It's impossible when randoms don't communicate in the voice though. The solo tank experience is pretty filled with people dying because they go off on their own, or when I go in to make space the team won't follow through a choke after me.


I've been back to gold rank for some time now, but I'm starting to play the game on a more regular basis again, so with enough perserverance I should at least return to plat.


They say tank is the most ungrateful role: you work hard to create all that space, and few people actually use that space. I was guilty of this myself in my Silver days lol. And in low elos, some people don’t even recognize how well a tank is playing, because in their heads, “playing well = killing a lot”.

Last season, my peak was 2678 SR (low Plat). I’ve been stuck in Gold for a while too (and I’m currently in the 2300 - 2400 SR range), but I just keep grinding - I’m probably still not consistent enough for mid Plat or high Plat.

I don’t usually watch streams but several players/Youtubers inspire me. Level5Pidgey for my D.va, Spirit for my Reaper, Surefour for my Widowmaker/Ashe or snipers/hitscans in general. Would still be stuck in Silver if it wasn’t for these guys’ tips.

Do you play on PC or console?
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

Man both you guys seem really good at the game! :gant:


And yet I'm super scrub league :sadshoe:

Still I'd say support is probably the least appreciated member of the team. Players can see the tank doing their job but the healers have more things to do and do a lot more work that isn't instantly visible to the other players.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

I play on PC

Wouldn't say I'm a good player by a long shot, but I always try to improve something when I play OW.
Currently I'm focussing on enemy awareness (keeping track of their positions before and during fights) and call-outs (though not everyone hears it)

Thing is, when I play a match everything goes well untill I make 1 mistake which results into the entire team falling apart 90% of the time and properly grouping when that happens is a nightmare. It pisses me off when a main tank is waiting behind a wall to engage with a full team and dps and sometimes healers walk past you into the enemy team.

Not to mention that when some people face the slightest of critique they tilt and start throwing. I not only have to tell everyone what they should do, but also walk on eggshells while doing it.


I miss the days when you could just flank with Roadhog and kill half the enemy team on your own.
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

I also wouldn’t call myself a great player. Gold is an average rank, Plat is just slightly above average. The people who impress me tend to be the ones in Diamond and above. My brother is 15, a support main and low Masters. lol

I think anyone in Bronze/Silver could reach Gold/Plat by practicing a lot (something I do). You don’t even need to improve your aim and mechanics that much to climb, tbh. 20% of this game is aim and tracking, the rest is gamesense, tactical knowledge, good reflexes and fast reaction time.

Sjibbey yeah it pisses me off as well when people do stupid things during matches (God knows how this game makes me angry sometimes), but some players are genuinely assholes when they don’t need to be. There is a difference between saying something like “OMG you suck so much” and saying something like “I don’t think X is working”. In the first case, the person is not saying anything helpful or constructive; if anything, receiving harsh criticism or being yelled at will only make the person’s performance drop.

There are players who are definitely too sensitive, though. One time, the enemy team “team killed” us in Volskaya Industries because of a couple of dumb positioning mistakes, and I sent a sarcastic “Thanks” on chat. This was enough to tilt one player who acted all defensive.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

The extra layer of psychological warfare :P
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

Well yesterday my loss streak continued so I actually dropped into silver rank. I'm going to retreat into quickplay for a while untill I can use a Wrecking Ball properly in ranked. Like Hog in the early days, When the team is failing I'll need a tank with solo-carry potential.

Hey as a tank player I greatly welcome support mains, especially good lucio's make my job a lot easier. What I also see a lot is when healers hard-pocket their dps companion, which I can play around, but yesterday a guy wouldn't heal me even though I was standing still in front of him with 50% HP I had to block him for a solid 5 seconds before he healed me.
The thing is, especially when I play reinhart, is when I get healed a lot that allows me to put more pressure on their tank line, I do more damage so my ult charges faster (and the healers ult with it) which often results in the first fight win. From there you can pick enemies apart until they throw ults at you.

No or little healing means I have to set up near a choke / wall and rely on DPS to kill the enemy team. Which is fine if the DPS does what it needs to do: have a character that counters them and kill stuff.

So if a healer hard-pockets a DPS player who's not getting (important!) kills you lose a game straight up. Sometimes a DPS swap can remedy the situation, but as previously stated, suggesting to someone that they should swap to counter the enemy can be perceived as criticism and they tilt making the losing game a straight 5 - 6.
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

Well I had a good night last night playing with my mate. Had a great time as Symmetra on Blizzard World blocked off the bottom right door on defence and ate up a lot of tasty tasty tanks.

Also had a reasonably good time as Roadhog. Landed those hooks and got the win.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

As a rule, supports should focus more on tanks than on DPSes. As a DPS, my health bar can go full just by getting health packs. A tank’s health bar can’t. Only understood this frustration when I started playing as D.va.

Anyway, I’m tired of BS cheese compositions in Comp, generally centered around Orisa + Bastion + Torbjörn + Baptiste or some kind of variation thereof.

Torbjorn’s turret is so annoying if you are playing a 200 HP character; it is like you almost have to kill yourself to destroy that turret. Nobody wants to deal with that turret (so I often have to go after it alone), and even when you destroy it, the midget can just set up another one in a couple of seconds.

Yesterday I had the worst match in King’s Row on Attack. The enemy Torb was babysitting his turret on high ground, and the rest of the Defense was grouped in the choke (Orisa + Baptiste + a bunch of DPS).

My team was acting like a bunch of morons and trying to ignore the turret while going straight to the point. Everyone was dying all the time, so I went on a solo flanking mission as Reaper to destroy the turret and kill the Torb. I survived, but barely. Then I got a health pack, attacked the choke from behind and killed the Orisa and Baptiste before dying.

So I do a 1v3, kill half of the enemy team (including their main tank and main healer), but my team can’t do a 5v3? What a joke. Sometimes it feels like the only way you can win, is by doing 100% everything yourself.

PS: Sjibbey, since you’re trying to get into Wrecking Ball, I’ll recommend you this very short introductory Yeatle video. This guy helped me tons with WB.

Last edited by Thelema on Thu May 16, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

Yeah but they'll always work to make it impossible to do everything yourself.

Think you need to get yourself a team of likeminded players who are willing to adapt and focus the important things.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

Pierre wrote:
Yeah but they'll always work to make it impossible to do everything yourself.

Think you need to get yourself a team of likeminded players who are willing to adapt and focus the important things.


Yeah lately I’ve been trying to at least duo queue more often. My main duo partner is a support main, and our win rates together are great. In the last weekend we queued in stacks of 5 and 6, and I believe it was the funniest experience I had with OW. It’s great when everyone is communicating, and on the same page.

But I can’t queue with others all the time lol. I like to solo queue here and there, because I want to feel like my presence and impact is enough to make a team win. But this isn’t always the case, and it is frustrating.

In my birthday, I’m probably getting a new computer, so I’ll start playing on PC. Curious to see what are the differences between playing on console and on PC.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

Thelema wrote:
PS: Sjibbey, since you’re trying to get into Wrecking Ball, I’ll recommend you this very short introductory Yeatle video. This guy helped me tons with WB.


I'll check it out, but the only cure for a lack of experience is practice. Things like swinging 100% the way I want, piledriving into unloading a clip (and hit the shots) and finish them of with a melee.

Pierre wrote:
Yeah but they'll always work to make it impossible to do everything yourself.

Think you need to get yourself a team of likeminded players who are willing to adapt and focus the important things.


You're not wrong, but there are several butts to this argument. queing up with 1 or 2 friends is great, but go in with more than 3 people and the system will place you against noticably harder opponents.
Also in the lower ranks a lot of the matches start looking a lot like team deathmatch style fights since everyone does his own thing more or less. In this style a Wrecking Ball would give great opportunities to the DPS, while being mobile enough to not become a giant target for the entire enemy team (which is exactly what happens when you play rein, but you play around that)

Thelema wrote:
In my birthday, I’m probably getting a new computer, so I’ll start playing on PC. Curious to see what are the differences between playing on console and on PC.


I'm curious as well since I never played on console. I always imagined characters who are weak to snipers get a significant edge on console (like pharah), but let me know what you think when you get there. Also post your battletag so we can play a few rounds if we find each other online.
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

Quote:
You're not wrong, but there are several butts to this argument. queing up with 1 or 2 friends is great, but go in with more than 3 people and the system will place you against noticably harder opponents.
Also in the lower ranks a lot of the matches start looking a lot like team deathmatch style fights since everyone does his own thing more or less. In this style a Wrecking Ball would give great opportunities to the DPS, while being mobile enough to not become a giant target for the entire enemy team (which is exactly what happens when you play rein, but you play around that)


Yeah but that's a natural progression to balance the scales right? If you are a team the game will presume you have better teamwork and communication and so you might utterly crush your opponents if they didn't try and balance it by pairing you with equally bigger teams. The game isn't going to want to make it a cakewalk because that would be no fun to other players.

This is potentially great as it gives you better teamwork with an option to practice against stronger foes and take your game to the next level.

I mean if you just want to win a bunch then you could take that skilled and good attitude towards teamwork and demolish all of Quickplay. Sure there's no ranks there but if you are "comfortable" with your current rank and the challenge level is no longer fun for you then I'm not sure I see many other solutions.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

Idk, I think it makes sense to put people who are queuing in big groups with other people of the same level who aren’t solo queuing. Example: once, I was in a group of 6 and we waited a bit longer to get into a match with 2 groups of 3. It was okay because all the players in the opposite team were of our same skill level (on average).

But I think it is bulls*** to make people who are queuing together face opponents of much higher skill level. Just because I am queuing in a group of 4 and we are in a win streak, I have to face high Plat opponents as a Gold? It is wrong IMO.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1955

So, I'm playing through Persona 3, and I'm a little confused about something. I've advanced Chihiro's social link to the point where it tells me that she might get upset if I go out with another girl. Does that mean I can't progress any of the other female social links? If so, how the heck do people do max social link runs? I gave up on using a max social link walkthrough way back in April, I'm in September now. If anyone familiar with P3 would give me the answers to these questions, that would be most appreciated.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

I think they do get annoyed if another girl gets to romantic levels with you. Way around it is to Max a social link one at a time and I think this stops it from being a problem.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1955

Thank you very much!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

You know, I'm really enjoying the dynasty-warrior-based Berserk game. Sad that its focus starts on the Golden Age arc (but understandable; there's a lot of story that you can make a game with), but it is going to keep going through to the Millenium Falcon arc. And I have heard that there's only 8 playable characters, which is a bit disappointing...

I am enjoying the animated cutscenes. Even if they are scenes from the Golden Age Arc movies, it's really neat to see the new technology and animation - I haven't watched newer animes, so I'm not used to seeing such fluid movements. I am not really okay with them having shown me the beginning scene of Griffith having sex with Charlotte... like, I know the scenes are censored (with obvious black patches or similar in places or cutting away before actually showing sex), but I still felt weird to watch Griffith groping Charlotte's boob and her gasping for several seconds. Like, good thing I was alone, it might have been weird to explain this. ("No, no! This isn't porn! He's only having sex with her because he's sad his comrade is leaving; he ends up tortured for a year because of this!")
Image
Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3434

YES!
HE'S COME HOME!
BANJO! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH.
I NEVER HAD ANY DOUBTS!
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Gender: Female

Location: Ontario

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1718

DoMaya wrote:
YES!
HE'S COME HOME!
BANJO! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH.
I NEVER HAD ANY DOUBTS!

I'm actually so excited about it. It's about time. :edgey:
FacebookArt InstagramPersonal Instagram
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ☆
*DM my IG or FB if you wanna buy art or request commissions*
Currently Playing/Watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon / The Amazing World of Gumball
Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

Yeah Banjo definitely worthy of a spot on there. Sure a lot of people will be thrilled.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4169

Well, I've gone ahead and pre-ordered Three Houses. Here's hoping it's worthy of the hype; July 26 cannot come soon enough. Thanks to a panel I attended at E3, I've also got my eye on The Outer Worlds. I can't say I approve of the game being unavailable on Steam until (presumably) late 2020, but thankfully, they're also releasing it for the PS4.
Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

General Luigi wrote:
Well, I've gone ahead and pre-ordered Three Houses. Here's hoping it's worthy of the hype; July 26 cannot come soon enough. Thanks to a panel I attended at E3, I've also got my eye on The Outer Worlds. I can't say I approve of the game being unavailable on Steam until (presumably) late 2020, but thankfully, they're also releasing it for the PS4.


I don't think I'll pre-order it but I'll definitely get it!

Also did you say you went to E3? Man I'm jealous! Good time?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4169

I enjoyed it, though my legs were in rebellion by the end.
Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

What sort of stuff did you get to see?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4169

There were a fair number of demos for upcoming games (as well as a few that were recently released, such as Persona Q2). The lines for Nintendo's upcoming releases were unsurprisingly quite long (good thing I brought my 3DS), as were the lines for some games I didn't bother with. I remember there being a big exhibit for the Final Fantasy VII remake, as well as the next Borderlands game. Capcom had a section, too, though nothing AA-related save for a little merchandise on display. There were also some cosplayers, albeit fewer than I expected. Off the top of my head, I recall seeing Cloud, Tifa, Aerith (though judging by the quality of their costumes, I wouldn't be surprised if those three were actually with Square as part of the exhibit), Ann Takamaki, Futaba Sakura, Link (specifically, BOTW Link in the Gerudo clothes he had to wear to sneak into Gerudo Town), Samus, King Dedede, Master Chief (or some character from Halo), and at least a few characters I didn't recognize.
Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6443

I was so pissed yesterday because I spent an entire day grinding in the 1st palace of Persona 5, but like an idiot since im not used to it, I didnt manage my time because I didnt know it takes two more days to send the calling card and fight the boss, so all that grinding went to waste
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

Gentle Criminal wrote:
I was so pissed yesterday because I spent an entire day grinding in the 1st palace of Persona 5, but like an idiot since im not used to it, I didnt manage my time because I didnt know it takes two more days to send the calling card and fight the boss, so all that grinding went to waste


You don't even need to grind much in that palace. I did grind Morgana to Level 11, so he'd have Media, but that's it.

I am enjoying Berserk and the Band of the Hawks. Basically a Dynasty Warriors with Berserk paint, but it's nice.
I am disappointed that shirtless-Guts from The Eclipse isn't an actual costume to unlock.
Similarly, post-Eclipse Casca with long hair and her robe is ALSO not an unlockable costume! Why?! I know she doesn't fight in that appearance (at least, by chapter 355, when she regains her memories, she hasn't), but... it's a game! Let me have some fun. Let me go with my fantasy of seeing long-haired Casca fighting again. Especially if using her in the Endless Eclipse mode! Given what her dream/mental world turned out to be like, I think it would be a really cool nod to that.

But... whatever. :ron:
Image
Image
Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6443

CatMuto wrote:
Gentle Criminal wrote:
I was so pissed yesterday because I spent an entire day grinding in the 1st palace of Persona 5, but like an idiot since im not used to it, I didnt manage my time because I didnt know it takes two more days to send the calling card and fight the boss, so all that grinding went to waste


You don't even need to grind much in that palace. I did grind Morgana to Level 11, so he'd have Media, but that's it.



I just like to make sure Im a good enough lv cuz the bosses still do a good amount of dmg even when im a good lv. Right now im at lv 21 on the 3rd palace. Already hate it since phy attacks dont do much so its a real sp drainer.
Page 101 of 102 [ 4060 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO