Trabztress' graphics! (Now closed + Leaving CR)

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Post Reply
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Trabztress' graphics! (Now closed + Leaving CR)

Post by Trabztress »

Image
Hello and welcome to my revamped graphic request thread!
This thread is over a year old and still standing, and I have had around three years of experience in Photoshop.
I'm also experienced in other programs such as Imageready and Illustrator.
I make animated avatars and signatures. I also make wallpapers and website banners.

THE GOLDEN PARAGRAPH OF REGULATIONS
The magic words here are COURTESY and RESPECT.
Be respectful of me and to everyone else. Meanies make me cry.
Appreciation towards my works would be deeply appreciated.
Please bear in mind the time and effort I spend on your requests, don't just use another one within the same day or something.
Be patient. I'll make it as soon as I can, but my school lives for dishing out homework, so it might take a few days.
If you have some (constructive) criticism or advice, please voice your opinion in a polite manner.

If You Want To Request
Be courteous in your request. "Please" and/or "thank you" are ideal ways to express this.
Please give me the link to the image you want in your graphic. I'm not searching for you, since I don't have that much time free.
Make sure your graphic isn't going to spoil anyone.
Use this form, so I know what you want (only use the fields you need to):

Color(s):
Image(s):
Text:
Size:
Anything you want to specify?:


Spoiler: PW Samples (feel free to use, with credit):


Spoiler: Other samples (please ask for permission before you use these)
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



Sorry if I sounded horrible, I just need to get my point across. :bellboy:
Anyway, I hope you like your requests, if you request something.


SO LONG, FAREWELL AUF WIEDERSEHEN, GOODNIGHT~
I've gone-ish, see last post for details.
Last edited by Trabztress on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 pm, edited 71 times in total.
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Could you please make me an Sig with Takita, Manfred von Karma and Minuki saying "The von Awezomme clan will rise"?
Image
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by LVKeulen »

Trabztress, did you make your own avatar?
Image
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
EricaP
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 636
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 am
Custom Title: Look at the location
Location: Look at the title

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by EricaP »

I request Mareka/Desiree De Lite sig! Perhaps something like, something involving her taste for adventures and motorcycles!
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

Takita's sig is complete I just have to put it on imageshack l8r.
:D
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Thank you very much for finishing my sig! I can't wait to see it.
Image
EricaP
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 636
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 am
Custom Title: Look at the location
Location: Look at the title

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by EricaP »

Don't forget me! :mareka:
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

Dee's sig is finished!

I need more requests!
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by LVKeulen »

*sent request through PM*
Image
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
DomSaxton
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Custom Title: Go Super Dragon!

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by DomSaxton »

Can you please make me a avatar w/ a dragonite with a super hero costume on behind the prosectutors bench pointing.

Okay Thx..
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Joebucks »

Are you good at spriting, too? 'cause if so I got a request.........!
ImageTHERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWERImage
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

I'm sorry but I'm positively crap at spriting, Godot Fan.
Give me a sprite and I'll make you a sig tho.

Domsaxton: o.O Get a spriter to make the dragonite (a very advanced spriter at that) and send it to me and I'll make the sig!
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
DomSaxton
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Custom Title: Go Super Dragon!

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by DomSaxton »

Trabztress wrote: Domsaxton: o.O Get a spriter to make the dragonite (a very advanced spriter at that) and send it to me and I'll make the sig!


I don't want it sprited it will look better drawn :keiko:
Image
My Brawl Code:1977-0094-1900Don't Bother Anymore
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

Ah Okayz. I'll have a go. It'll probably be rubbish tho.
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Rebel Vanguard
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 pm
Custom Title: Smooth operator
Location: idk
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Rebel Vanguard »

Trabztress is it ok if you can get me something Star Warsy?
If not it's totally fine but in the event that you can't can I have a sig with Appollo Justice?

Thank you.
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by LVKeulen »

Have you taken the request through PM? :D (avatard)
Image
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

Sorry I couldn't come on yesterday D:
Right, I got a couple of sigs and avatars done yesterday. DomSaxton's, Erghiez Zero's and Rebel Vanguard's.

Dom's and Rebel's were ROYAL PAINS in the ass rear but I think they're quite good. Don't worry EZ yours is fine too.
Last edited by Trabztress on Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by The Sandwich »

Trabztress wrote:Dom's and Rebel's were ROYAL PAINS in the ASS but I think they're quite good. Don't worry EZ yours is fine too.


Better.
fuck
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

I wanted to put that. I'm too polite *shot*
Thanks for fixing it XD
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by The Sandwich »

I'm anything but polite, so my pleasure.
fuck
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

I guessed.

No! NO! NO, DARZIE! GET OFF RON DELITE! STOP PULLING HIS HAIR! TAKE DEEP BREATHS, DEEP BREATHS, DARZIE... PHEW! THAT'S A GOOD BOY!

ON TOPIC: I'm working on LVK's av now.
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
DomSaxton
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Custom Title: Go Super Dragon!

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by DomSaxton »

When Will I get my Ava?
My Inbow is empty now.
Image
My Brawl Code:1977-0094-1900Don't Bother Anymore
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

In around nine hours or tommorow.
Uploading problems.
DON'T ASK

EDIT: IGNORE THIS I'M UPLOADING THEM NOW!
Last edited by Trabztress on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Trabztress........I LOVE IT! THANK YOU! WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE IT'S AWSOMENESS!
Image
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

Tanks thakita.

I hope you don't mind my name in the corner
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Joebucks »

Image
Could you make one kinda' like yours but brown and with ^ that sprite maybe and it says Coffee?
ImageTHERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWERImage
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

Okay. Animated?
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Joebucks »

Hm... sure! But... can you make it like the letters are filling up with coffee? ...And not sparkly?
ImageTHERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWERImage
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Trabztress wrote:Tanks thakita.

I hope you don't mind my name in the corner


I didn't, don't worry.
Image
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Joebucks »

This is... the most awesome avatar I have had or ever will have on any forum... EPIC THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
ImageTHERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWERImage
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by LVKeulen »

Waaait a minute, your request list says you're making a sig and my pic's an avatar. Spelling mistake~!
Image
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

@Godot Fan: Why thank you Joe!

@LVK: Does it matter? I'll change it. I copied your current avatar and I'm going over it in illustrator. It's a bit complex so wait a while ok?
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
DomSaxton
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Custom Title: Go Super Dragon!

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by DomSaxton »

DomSaxton- Image



WOW HE IS SOOOO CUTE THX THX AND HERE IS A FREE COOKIE that will be £1
Image
My Brawl Code:1977-0094-1900Don't Bother Anymore
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

*Chomps cyber-cookie*

Yum! Thanks! That dragonite was hand drawn then coloured on the computer....

It was a three hour nightmare but worth it for the cookie :D
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Rebel Vanguard
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 pm
Custom Title: Smooth operator
Location: idk
Contact:

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Rebel Vanguard »

All right Trabz I have another request except this time its an Avatar!*gasp*

I'd like to have something medium sized please with Apollo justice kinda like your Avatar but it has its differences.

Please and thank you!
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by LVKeulen »

Trabztress wrote:@LVK: Does it matter? I'll change it. I copied your current avatar and I'm going over it in illustrator. It's a bit complex so wait a while ok?

It doesn't really matter. ^^
Just pointed it out, and I was confused a bit...
Anyway, take all the time you need :)
Image
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

Could you make me a sig of Mask*DeMasque? I would like it to say "Catch me if you can!" and I would like the sig to have the colors of Mask*DeMasque's costume, preferably green.

Oh! And, could you make the font wavy? I would really appreciate it. And, have his calling card somewhere on the sig as well.
Last edited by Mr. Bear Jew on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

OK. I'll see what I can do
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »

ACK! SORRY SORRY SORRY! I meant to ask for a "sig" not an "avatar". My mistake!
Image
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D

Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!

Post by Trabztress »

Ok.
Image
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Post Reply