Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:57 am
Hello and welcome to my revamped graphic request thread! This thread is over a year old and still standing, and I have had around three years of experience in Photoshop. I'm also experienced in other programs such as Imageready and Illustrator. I make animated avatars and signatures. I also make wallpapers and website banners.THE GOLDEN PARAGRAPH OF REGULATIONS The magic words here are COURTESY and RESPECT . Be respectful of me and to everyone else. Meanies make me cry. Appreciation towards my works would be deeply appreciated. Please bear in mind the time and effort I spend on your requests, don't just use another one within the same day or something. Be patient. I'll make it as soon as I can, but my school lives for dishing out homework, so it might take a few days. If you have some (constructive) criticism or advice, please voice your opinion in a polite manner.If You Want To Request Be courteous in your request. "Please" and/or "thank you" are ideal ways to express this. Please give me the link to the image you want in your graphic. I'm not searching for you, since I don't have that much time free. Make sure your graphic isn't going to spoil anyone. Use this form, so I know what you want (only use the fields you need to):Color(s): Image(s): Text: Size: Anything you want to specify?: Sorry if I sounded horrible, I just need to get my point across. Anyway, I hope you like your requests, if you request something.SO LONG, FAREWELL AUF WIEDERSEHEN, GOODNIGHT~
I've gone-ish, see last post for details.
Last edited by
Trabztress on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 pm, edited 71 times in total.
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553 Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:
Post
by Wocky Kitaki » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:56 pm
Could you please make me an Sig with Takita, Manfred von Karma and Minuki saying "The von Awezomme clan will rise"?
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71 Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Post
by LVKeulen » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Trabztress, did you make your own avatar?
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
EricaP
Prosecutor
Posts: 636 Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 am
Custom Title: Look at the location
Location: Look at the title
Post
by EricaP » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:23 pm
I request Mareka/Desiree De Lite sig! Perhaps something like, something involving her taste for adventures and motorcycles!
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:00 pm
Takita's sig is complete I just have to put it on imageshack l8r. :D
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553 Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:
Post
by Wocky Kitaki » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:22 pm
Thank you very much for finishing my sig! I can't wait to see it.
EricaP
Prosecutor
Posts: 636 Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 am
Custom Title: Look at the location
Location: Look at the title
Post
by EricaP » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:50 pm
Don't forget me!
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:45 am
Dee's sig is finished! I need more requests!
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71 Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Post
by LVKeulen » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:53 pm
*sent request through PM*
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
DomSaxton
Decisive Witness
Posts: 199 Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Custom Title: Go Super Dragon!
Post
by DomSaxton » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:22 pm
Can you please make me a avatar w/ a dragonite with a super hero costume on behind the prosectutors bench pointing. Okay Thx..
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Posts: 998 Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:
Post
by Joebucks » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:28 pm
Are you good at spriting, too? 'cause if so I got a request.........!
THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWER
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:42 pm
I'm sorry but I'm positively crap at spriting, Godot Fan. Give me a sprite and I'll make you a sig tho. Domsaxton: o.O Get a spriter to make the dragonite (a very advanced spriter at that) and send it to me and I'll make the sig!
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
DomSaxton
Decisive Witness
Posts: 199 Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Custom Title: Go Super Dragon!
Post
by DomSaxton » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:57 pm
Trabztress wrote: Domsaxton: o.O Get a spriter to make the dragonite (a very advanced spriter at that) and send it to me and I'll make the sig!
I don't want it sprited it will look better drawn
My Brawl Code:1977-0094-1900Don't Bother Anymore
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:59 pm
Ah Okayz. I'll have a go. It'll probably be rubbish tho.
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Rebel Vanguard
Prosecutor
Posts: 996 Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 pm
Custom Title: Smooth operator
Location: idk
Contact:
Post
by Rebel Vanguard » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:13 am
Trabztress is it ok if you can get me something Star Warsy? If not it's totally fine but in the event that you can't can I have a sig with Appollo Justice? Thank you.
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71 Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Post
by LVKeulen » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:58 am
Have you taken the request through PM? :D (avatard)
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:23 am
Sorry I couldn't come on yesterday D: Right, I got a couple of sigs and avatars done yesterday. DomSaxton's, Erghiez Zero's and Rebel Vanguard's. Dom's and Rebel's were ROYAL PAINS in the ass rear but I think they're quite good. Don't worry EZ yours is fine too.
Last edited by
Trabztress on Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848 Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:
Post
by The Sandwich » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:31 am
Trabztress wrote: Dom's and Rebel's were ROYAL PAINS in the ASS but I think they're quite good. Don't worry EZ yours is fine too.
Better.
fuck
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:33 am
I wanted to put that. I'm too polite *shot* Thanks for fixing it XD
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848 Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:
Post
by The Sandwich » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:37 am
I'm anything but polite, so my pleasure.
fuck
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:44 am
I guessed. No! NO! NO, DARZIE! GET OFF RON DELITE! STOP PULLING HIS HAIR! TAKE DEEP BREATHS, DEEP BREATHS, DARZIE... PHEW! THAT'S A GOOD BOY! ON TOPIC: I'm working on LVK's av now.
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
DomSaxton
Decisive Witness
Posts: 199 Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Custom Title: Go Super Dragon!
Post
by DomSaxton » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:09 am
When Will I get my Ava? My Inbow is empty now.
My Brawl Code:1977-0094-1900Don't Bother Anymore
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:10 am
In around nine hours or tommorow. Uploading problems. DON'T ASK EDIT: IGNORE THIS I'M UPLOADING THEM NOW!
Last edited by
Trabztress on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553 Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:
Post
by Wocky Kitaki » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:10 pm
Trabztress........I LOVE IT! THANK YOU! WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE IT'S AWSOMENESS!
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:22 pm
Tanks thakita. I hope you don't mind my name in the corner
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Posts: 998 Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:
Post
by Joebucks » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:28 pm
Could you make one kinda' like yours but brown and with ^ that sprite maybe and it says Coffee?
THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWER
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:31 pm
Okay. Animated?
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Posts: 998 Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:
Post
by Joebucks » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:32 pm
Hm... sure! But... can you make it like the letters are filling up with coffee? ...And not sparkly?
THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWER
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553 Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:
Post
by Wocky Kitaki » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:36 pm
Trabztress wrote: Tanks thakita. I hope you don't mind my name in the corner
I didn't, don't worry.
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Posts: 998 Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:
Post
by Joebucks » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:48 pm
This is... the most awesome avatar I have had or ever will have on any forum... EPIC THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWER
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71 Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Post
by LVKeulen » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:11 pm
Waaait a minute, your request list says you're making a sig and my pic's an avatar. Spelling mistake~!
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:45 am
@Godot Fan: Why thank you Joe! @LVK: Does it matter? I'll change it. I copied your current avatar and I'm going over it in illustrator. It's a bit complex so wait a while ok?
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
DomSaxton
Decisive Witness
Posts: 199 Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 pm
Custom Title: Go Super Dragon!
Post
by DomSaxton » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:47 am
DomSaxton-
WOW HE IS SOOOO CUTE THX THX AND HERE IS A FREE COOKIE
that will be £1
My Brawl Code:1977-0094-1900Don't Bother Anymore
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:53 am
*Chomps cyber-cookie* Yum! Thanks! That dragonite was hand drawn then coloured on the computer.... It was a three hour nightmare but worth it for the cookie :D
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Rebel Vanguard
Prosecutor
Posts: 996 Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 pm
Custom Title: Smooth operator
Location: idk
Contact:
Post
by Rebel Vanguard » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:28 pm
All right Trabz I have another request except this time its an Avatar!*gasp* I'd like to have something medium sized please with Apollo justice kinda like your Avatar but it has its differences. Please and thank you!
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71 Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Post
by LVKeulen » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:10 pm
Trabztress wrote: @LVK: Does it matter? I'll change it. I copied your current avatar and I'm going over it in illustrator. It's a bit complex so wait a while ok?
It doesn't really matter. ^^
Just pointed it out, and I was confused a bit...
Anyway, take all the time you need :)
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal
Post
by Mr. Bear Jew » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:46 pm
Could you make me a sig of Mask*DeMasque? I would like it to say "Catch me if you can!" and I would like the sig to have the colors of Mask*DeMasque's costume, preferably green. Oh! And, could you make the font wavy? I would really appreciate it. And, have his calling card somewhere on the sig as well.
Last edited by
Mr. Bear Jew on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:49 pm
OK. I'll see what I can do
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353 Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal
Post
by Mr. Bear Jew » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:50 pm
ACK! SORRY SORRY SORRY! I meant to ask for a "sig" not an "avatar". My mistake!
Trabztress
Prosecutor
Posts: 792 Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Post
by Trabztress » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Ok.
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.