Busterella's Arty Stuff

PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
Biscuit
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:19 pm
Custom Title: ACHTUNG!
Location: Birmingham, UK
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Biscuit »

HOLY CRAP

LONG HAIRED EDGEWORTH NOT ALLOWED, TOO SEXY <3

*squeals*

Lovely art! XD
Image
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Zinle »

Did anyone say those were...
megasuperhypergiga(blaa blaa blaa...)
Awesome works!!!
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

CantFaketheFunk wrote:I demand update D:



Busterella is caught in long bleh period but will be back soon. D:
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
LVKeulen
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by LVKeulen »

Just when I thought the 'Guess Who :B' pic maked me laugh out hard, your 'SERIOUS BUSINESS' pic made me drop my brains out laughing. Yes.. you get teh seal!
Image

I love the style in that pic (SERIOUS BUSINESS.)
but my tip is to retrace your drawings with only one line, to make it look even more awesome. <3
Make moar~! I'd suggest you'd uh... make...
..more! ^^
Image
I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Busterella wrote:
CantFaketheFunk wrote:I demand update D:



Busterella is caught in long bleh period but will be back soon. D:



It sucks I go back to NJ on Tuesday and we never got to hang out :(
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by The Sandwich »

That Will and Penny pic is very cute.
fuck
Pearly
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:33 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Pearly »

*squee!* @ the Maggey/Gumshoe pic. <3
this space for rent.
The Doctor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Custom Title: The Father of Death
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by The Doctor »

*Salivates uncontrollably at the second Fradrian pic and at the Urame pic*

Incredible. Much incrediblenessnessity.
Image
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

OMGupdate.

Post by Busterella »

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!111!


...yeah.
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

SEXY DESSIE IS SEXY
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by ButzPuff »

Dessie... :hotti:

Ron is one lucky man....

You still do great work Busterella and I love all of these new pieces. :larry2:
Joebucks
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
Location: Ohio, the King of America
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Joebucks »

The new ones look like something out of the '90s Batman animated series.
...
...
...
...
...
...
SWEET! I loved that show!
ImageTHERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWERImage
The Aspernator
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:13 pm
Custom Title: Fabulously Proud Max Galactica Fangirl

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by The Aspernator »

Your art is nice. I especially like the Will x Penny one.
:pshhh: x :yuusaku: - My Fabulous(ly crack) OTP. <3
TheTigress
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:42 pm
Custom Title: I haz animayshun skillz.
Location: Somewhere quiet, I hope.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by TheTigress »

*sparkles* Yay! I found more of your art!
I saw your Urami in the fanart section of Court Records, and I was showing it to my friends and stuff~ I really love the way you draw her. :draw:
Image Thanks to KerimEelots for making my sig!
Pylons
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:33 pm
Custom Title: Thank you, Trabz.
Location: They call it Xanadu...

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Pylons »

Hm, you're style sort of reminds me of Disney, but that's a good thing! I like Disney! :edgy:

I also would like to comment on the YuuMare picture, it made me squeal. ^^
Image
Thank you, Vickinator, for this very beautiful signature!

Wife to Takita and mother of Bleachlover, Lauren Order, and andrx. Anime Fever. You know you want to click it.
luckyhitmaster
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:58 pm
Location: Oak Ridge, TN

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by luckyhitmaster »

They have an almost Disney cartoon look to them. But I really like it.
Image
franiehound
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:19 am
Custom Title: It's oficial. Your an idiot.
Location: UNDER MEH BED HIDING FROM U

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by franiehound »

your art is SO AWESOME!!!
pbly the BEST PW art i have EVER seen!!!
i realy like how you gave each charicter it's own personality threw there face, like you could tell lots of things about that person, just by looking at there face!!!
(i also love how you got the poportions right!!! i can NEVER get it right!!!)
:-P
Image

thanxz vickinator 4 the sig!!! ur awesome!!!
Post Reply