Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
With the officiating of 'WHAT A?!' as CR's definitive source for all things Hotel Dusk, it only makes sense that we open up a forum for this wonderful game as well. Feel free to talk about the game, and email Croik your fan art, fiction and what not.
As a little treat, I've enabled the Hotel Dusk theme that we used when 'WHAT A?!' was first born on April 1st last year.
... Desu Desu.
As a little treat, I've enabled the Hotel Dusk theme that we used when 'WHAT A?!' was first born on April 1st last year.
... Desu Desu.

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Holy Hell
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4791
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
- Custom Title: stirring
-
Ace Prosecutor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
- Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
- Location: CA
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
That is so awesome!

Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
Wooster, did I ever tell you how much you rock.
If only we had an entire sub-forum for EBA and this Forum would have it all.
If only we had an entire sub-forum for EBA and this Forum would have it all.

-
Ace Prosecutor
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
- Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
- Location: CA
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
Is there going to be more work on this section?

Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
-
Concerned Citizen
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1961
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:41 am
- Custom Title: Most concerned citizen out there.
- Location: City-17
- Contact:
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
Hm...while I've never played the game, this sub-forum still seems interesting...
*decides to stalk*
*decides to stalk*
-
Millini
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
- Location: Maryland
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
Is this a topic just to describe the forum? Or is this just HD discussion in general?
-
Harry Miste
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 578
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:16 am
- Custom Title: some sort of diabolical mastermind
- Location: Frontier Alpha Centauri
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
Takita wrote:If only we had an entire sub-forum for EBA and this Forum would have it all.
...
And what happened to THIS?

- VioletBlu
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
- Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
- Location: Don't find me.
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
THIS-IS-SO-AWESOME!
Court-records should be the all time best detective forums.
It is in my books!<3
Thanks so much for this!
I'll have fun posting here...
Court-records should be the all time best detective forums.
It is in my books!<3
Thanks so much for this!
I'll have fun posting here...
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
-
skyfairae
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:26 pm
- Custom Title: OMG! I EVOLVED! 8D
- Location: El Cajon, CA
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
I just happened to stumble onto this neck of the forums...what exactly is hotel dusk??? 

...I'll come up with a signature later...
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
skyfairae wrote:I just happened to stumble onto this neck of the forums...what exactly is hotel dusk???
*faints*
-
skyfairae
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:26 pm
- Custom Title: OMG! I EVOLVED! 8D
- Location: El Cajon, CA
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
Um...sorry.
But...seriously...what is it????????????
But...seriously...what is it????????????
...I'll come up with a signature later...
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
skyfairae wrote:Um...sorry.![]()
But...seriously...what is it????????????
A kitten. Pearl Fey's kitten, to be exact.
GO! GO AND POST ABOUT PEARL FEY'S KITTEN!
Also, something irrelevant:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/home/933043.html
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
Minor update for the WHAT A!? forum, I've turned the two titles CiNG has in development into Stickies. I'm quite sure that Trace Memory 2's topic would be self sustaining, but Eye of Providence could use some love too.

Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
- ilyedgey
- Suspect

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:32 am
- Custom Title: Thats a stepladder...
- Location: Dorset, England
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
skyfairae wrote:Um...sorry.![]()
But...seriously...what is it????????????
Only the best game ever!!! I reccomend it highly its amazing!!!

-
Brawldud
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 502
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Shoulda been Brawldude, but was taken
- Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
- Contact:
Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill
ilyedgey wrote:skyfairae wrote:Um...sorry.![]()
But...seriously...what is it????????????
Only the best game ever!!! I reccomend it highly its amazing!!!









