Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Trip! Talk about stuff Boosted off of Cing's Hotel Dusk, AND Pirate Grandmas.
Post Reply
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Wooster »

With the officiating of 'WHAT A?!' as CR's definitive source for all things Hotel Dusk, it only makes sense that we open up a forum for this wonderful game as well. Feel free to talk about the game, and email Croik your fan art, fiction and what not.

As a little treat, I've enabled the Hotel Dusk theme that we used when 'WHAT A?!' was first born on April 1st last year.

... Desu Desu.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Holy Hell
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4791
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Custom Title: stirring

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Holy Hell »

Oh my gahhhhhhh
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy
Ace Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Ace Prosecutor »

That is so awesome!
Image
Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Wooster, did I ever tell you how much you rock.

If only we had an entire sub-forum for EBA and this Forum would have it all.
Image
Ace Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Ace Prosecutor »

Is there going to be more work on this section?
Image
Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
Concerned Citizen
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1961
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:41 am
Custom Title: Most concerned citizen out there.
Location: City-17
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Concerned Citizen »

Interesting...
Image
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell
Super Muffin
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Super Muffin »

Hm...while I've never played the game, this sub-forum still seems interesting...
*decides to stalk*
Image Image Image Image Image
"Last daughter of your royal house/ Go I, his prisoner, because I honoured/ Those things to which honour truly belongs." Antigone, Antigone.
Millini
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Story writer and music lover.
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Millini »

Is this a topic just to describe the forum? Or is this just HD discussion in general?
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)
Image
Harry Miste
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 578
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:16 am
Custom Title: some sort of diabolical mastermind
Location: Frontier Alpha Centauri

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Harry Miste »

Takita wrote:If only we had an entire sub-forum for EBA and this Forum would have it all.


...

And what happened to THIS?
Image
User avatar
VioletBlu
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
Location: Don't find me.

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by VioletBlu »

THIS-IS-SO-AWESOME!
Court-records should be the all time best detective forums.
It is in my books!<3
Thanks so much for this!
I'll have fun posting here...
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
skyfairae
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:26 pm
Custom Title: OMG! I EVOLVED! 8D
Location: El Cajon, CA
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by skyfairae »

I just happened to stumble onto this neck of the forums...what exactly is hotel dusk??? :eh?:
...I'll come up with a signature later...
Arei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Arei »

skyfairae wrote:I just happened to stumble onto this neck of the forums...what exactly is hotel dusk??? :eh?:



:beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef:

:omg: :wtf:


*faints*
skyfairae
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:26 pm
Custom Title: OMG! I EVOLVED! 8D
Location: El Cajon, CA
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by skyfairae »

Um...sorry. :payne:

But...seriously...what is it????????????
...I'll come up with a signature later...
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

skyfairae wrote:Um...sorry. :payne:

But...seriously...what is it????????????


A kitten. Pearl Fey's kitten, to be exact.

GO! GO AND POST ABOUT PEARL FEY'S KITTEN!

Also, something irrelevant:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/home/933043.html
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Wooster
Admin
Admin
Posts: 3449
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Wooster »

Minor update for the WHAT A!? forum, I've turned the two titles CiNG has in development into Stickies. I'm quite sure that Trace Memory 2's topic would be self sustaining, but Eye of Providence could use some love too.
Image
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
User avatar
ilyedgey
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:32 am
Custom Title: Thats a stepladder...
Location: Dorset, England

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by ilyedgey »

skyfairae wrote:Um...sorry. :payne:

But...seriously...what is it????????????



Only the best game ever!!! I reccomend it highly its amazing!!! :jake:
Brawldud
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:11 am
Custom Title: Shoulda been Brawldude, but was taken
Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Re: Welcome to the Moonlight Grill

Post by Brawldud »

ilyedgey wrote:
skyfairae wrote:Um...sorry. :payne:

But...seriously...what is it????????????



Only the best game ever!!! I reccomend it highly its amazing!!! :jake:


Image
Image
Click the sig to see my graphics topic!

My sig -is- original. Lots of people just make sigs similar to this one a lot.
Post Reply