GS/PW Look-a-likes

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
DarkMagic
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:07 am

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by DarkMagic »

Image = Agent Smith From The Matrix

Image = Uriel Septim VII from The Elders Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Image = Image

Image = Image
Image
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

I don't think GodotFan or whatever his name is now counts as a PW/GS character... But that's just me...
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:I don't think GodotFan or whatever his name is now counts as a PW/GS character... But that's just me...


Wretlemania already posted the similarity between Sobchak and Serrot, so I thought 'Why not Godot Fan's original character and Wilbur Force?
Image
marshmallowpie148
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:17 pm
Custom Title: Marta Carin, an OC

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by marshmallowpie148 »

Image
Image
Am I the only one who sees that?

Image
Image
Last edited by marshmallowpie148 on Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

marshmallowpie148 wrote:Image
Image
Am I the only one who sees that?


Could you please try to find another image, or perhaps at least say who you're comparing Wocky to? The image you linked just shows up as that stupid "Image Hosted by tripod" block.
Image
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

...Jigglypuff???

I don't see it.
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

marshmallowpie148 wrote:Image
Image
Am I the only one who sees that?

Image
Image


First, the image seems to show Jigglypuff, but i think that's a little bit of a stretch.

As for the second, I think that's exactly what Atmey would look like with a different hairstyle and a nose job.
Image
marshmallowpie148
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:17 pm
Custom Title: Marta Carin, an OC

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by marshmallowpie148 »

Image= :takita:
Perhapes it is a stretch, but that was the first thing I noticed about his hairstyle. The hair is the same little thing.
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

WWE fans will kill me for this, but after a while, I finally had to admit this:
Image=Image.

I used my "Winston von Payne" image for this, but notice the similarities.

Lack of hair.
Glasses.
Raised Eyebrow.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
CrawdKenny
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:18 pm

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by CrawdKenny »

Desiree DeLite and Yuki from Grandia 3.

Image
Image

Image
Image (picture him 7 years younger.)
Blacker than a moonless night,
hotter and more bitter than
Hell itself... That is coffee.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Not sure why but I always saw a connection between these two:

Spoiler: Angel Starr, along with Spoilers for 4-1
ImageImage
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

You can't compare characters to other characters already in the games... that's cheating!

But while everyone's doing it:
Spoiler:
ImageImage

My God, they're identical!
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

I can compare them when they're not even remotely related game-wise!

Unlike Maya and Ema...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by La Diable »

If Wocky is any Pokémon, he's Meowth. I totally hear him speaking in Meowth's voice.
Leah.Ninja.
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:15 pm
Custom Title: I'm a Ninja!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Leah.Ninja. »

:yuusaku: Looks way to much like Princess Leia .. but with orange hair O_o

and that's all I can come up with ..
That Foolish Fool Doing Such a Foolish Favor for Such a Foolishy Foolish Fool!

-Franziska von Karma

:franny:
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Ugh.

That one's one of the ones everyone can come up with......

And that avatar is a spoiler!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

Leah.Ninja. wrote::yuusaku: Looks way to much like Princess Leia .. but with orange hair O_o

and that's all I can come up with ..

:objection:

That's what everyone comes up with, but frankly I don't see the resemblance. When you get past the hair (which, upon comparison, isn't even close to being similar), they don't look like each other at all.

Spoiler: Comparison
ImageImage
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

The whole "She's holding a Gun" just makes it look even weirder. :gymshoe:
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Ron Delite looks more like Princess Leia than Payne does of The Rock...
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Obviously, not Current-Gen The Rock. I mean the one from that image.

Also, this was after I noticed the raised-eyebrow.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Even still, that image you posted of him is a reeeeaaaaaaaaaally biiiiiiiiiiiiiig streeeeeeetch.
Leah.Ninja.
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:15 pm
Custom Title: I'm a Ninja!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Leah.Ninja. »

Wrestlemania wrote:Ugh.

That one's one of the ones everyone can come up with......

And that avatar is a spoiler!!!!!!!!!!



Sorry! Wasn't thinking that other people may have not played the game yet ..


Sorry if I spoiled it for anyone!
That Foolish Fool Doing Such a Foolish Favor for Such a Foolishy Foolish Fool!

-Franziska von Karma

:franny:
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by La Diable »

Just started playing Capcom vs. SNK Card Fighters Clash for DS. Here's a relevant screenshot I managed to scrounge up:
Image
I'm referring to the guy on the left, of course. I couldn't find a better shot, but he does do the one-eye-closed thing, too.
The game is about collecting cards with Capcom and SNK characters on them, so I'm not sure if this was intentional or not.
DarkMagic
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:07 am

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by DarkMagic »

:zennybw: = Goku from DragonBall Z
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mr.Trite »

I was at my town's diner yesterday, and wa shocked to find that my waiter looked almost exactly like Apollo, minus those notorious twin hairs of his. He was actually extremely cute- It makes me want to go back next Wensday to get his number. Ha, ha. But, sorry, no pictures. Can't quite do that without seeming like a stalker, can I?

And LOL at the Luke Atmey/ Blake Lewis reference. I love Blake, and seeing that made me do a lot more than giggle. Can't believe I didn't see that.
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mr.Trite »

Eek, double post! My apologies.
Last edited by Mr.Trite on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
marshmallowpie148
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:17 pm
Custom Title: Marta Carin, an OC

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by marshmallowpie148 »

Image
Image
I couldn't find an "gothic" enough picture of Violet from The Incredibles, but anyone who's seen it knows what I'm talking about.

Its funny, when I played PW3 I found Viola to be one of the creepest people ever, but when my brother played he was like "shes not scary, shes basically the girl from the Incredibles". However, he did find her laugh creepy. -shutters-
Image
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

marshmallowpie148 wrote:Image
Image
I couldn't find an "gothic" enough picture of Violet from The Incredibles, but anyone who's seen it knows what I'm talking about.

Its funny, when I played PW3 I found Viola to be one of the creepest people ever, but when my brother played he was like "shes not scary, shes basically the girl from the Incredibles". However, he did find her laugh creepy. -shutters-

Ooooooooooooooh Emo Foooooooooorever.
( :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: For anyone who gets the reference [You wont])
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Balrog wrote:Ooooooooooooooh Emo Foooooooooorever.
( :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: For anyone who gets the reference [You wont])

Jason.
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Balrog wrote:Ooooooooooooooh Emo Foooooooooorever.
( :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: For anyone who gets the reference [You wont])

Jason.

O.o
:welly:
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

lag >>>>>>>
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

I meant to say Bonus Stage.
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

sure you did..... sure you did..............
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Well the spelling is really similar; it was obviously a typo...

Jason
Jasustong
Jonus Stang
Bonus Stage

See?
Judgemaster64
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1063
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm
Custom Title: The master of Judging 64
Location: The Courtroom

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Judgemaster64 »

Here two I made a while back.

Spoiler: Fuhrer(FMA) & Gant(PW:AA)
Image
Image


Here another one I remember.

Spoiler: Dr. Riddles(Zatch Bell) & Luke (AA3)
ImageImage


Just thought of this one.

Spoiler: Mitsuru(P3) and Angel(PW:AA)
ImageImage


I just thought another one. I'm on a roll here

Spoiler: Apollo(AJ:AA) & Medic(EO)
ImageImage


Another one I almost forgot

Spoiler: Wright(AJ:AA) & Unknown(Unknown)
ImageImage


This one should be the last one for tonight.

Spoiler: Ronin(EO) & Maya(PW:AA series)
ImageImage
Image
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

Nice ones!
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Image
Space Detective 556 looks like Juan Corrida
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Spoiler: Guy Eldoon and.... Spock?
Image = Image
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Komachi »

Judgemaster64 wrote:
Another one I almost forgot

Spoiler: Wright(AJ:AA) & Unknown(Unknown)
ImageImage




OTZ|||||||||this one made me laugh hard... :will:
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
Post Reply