= Agent Smith From The Matrix
= Uriel Septim VII from The Elders Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
= Agent Smith From The Matrix
= Uriel Septim VII from The Elders Scrolls IV: Oblivion.


Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:I don't think GodotFan or whatever his name is now counts as a PW/GS character... But that's just me...







marshmallowpie148 wrote:
Am I the only one who sees that?



marshmallowpie148 wrote:
Am I the only one who sees that?


=


=
.



(picture him 7 years younger.)





Looks way to much like Princess Leia .. but with orange hair O_o

Leah.Ninja. wrote::yuusaku: Looks way to much like Princess Leia .. but with orange hair O_o
and that's all I can come up with ..








Wrestlemania wrote:Ugh.
That one's one of the ones everyone can come up with......
And that avatar is a spoiler!!!!!!!!!!



= Goku from DragonBall Z





.gif)


marshmallowpie148 wrote:
I couldn't find an "gothic" enough picture of Violet from The Incredibles, but anyone who's seen it knows what I'm talking about.
Its funny, when I played PW3 I found Viola to be one of the creepest people ever, but when my brother played he was like "shes not scary, shes basically the girl from the Incredibles". However, he did find her laugh creepy. -shutters-
For anyone who gets the reference [You wont])
Balrog wrote:Ooooooooooooooh Emo Foooooooooorever.
(![]()
![]()
For anyone who gets the reference [You wont])

Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Balrog wrote:Ooooooooooooooh Emo Foooooooooorever.
(![]()
![]()
For anyone who gets the reference [You wont])
Jason.













Judgemaster64 wrote:
Another one I almost forgotSpoiler: Wright(AJ:AA) & Unknown(Unknown)

