First off, I was a huge fan of Zatch Bell when it aired, but I never put two and two together! Dr. Riddles and Kiddo were my favorite characters too!! T_T
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
I thought she looked like Frau for some reason....
.......
But so does Oldbag, IMO.
Really? Wrestle: .... really.
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
No. That is the autograph of the person who played Frau in "Austin Powers".
.......
And this was found online, so don't bother asking if I am "Michael".
But Michael IS my alias, so......
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
I am going to literally get shot, stabbed, giggled, snorted, whipped, raeped, snackooed, and/or otherwise maimed and murdered at the post i am about to make...
Hakuro de Killer wrote:I am going to literally get shot, stabbed, giggled, snorted, whipped, raeped, snackooed, and/or otherwise maimed and murdered at the post i am about to make...
Frau is from Austin Powers, at least, it's where the actress who plays her may be most well known to the forum rats here (forum rats is simply a term I use, meaning "people who frequent forums).
Spock is from Star Trek.
.......
I'll add some more later.
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Trust me, I wasn't planning on looking through all my posts.
........
Okay, I was.
Marsh: *facepalms*
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Ah! I'll make sure to go add that in me last post, marsh- Thanks!
I'm going to go and compare two character from the Phoenix Wright world, because to be honest I thought they were the same person when I played through T&T for the first time.
But I really didn't think a whole LOT about it, I mean, aside from the jacket, there aren't many ACTUAL similarities...
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Spoiler: Gant and Kristoph comparison. Spoilers, obviously, for 1-5, and... you know what? Beat AJ before you read this
Okay. I noticed a few things.
Firstly, Gant and Kristoph bost have "stances" which they usually keep at all times. Gant has the "Rigid" stance he uses with glares, etc. Kristoph has the "Arms on top of one another" stance.
When they are ALMOST "defeated" in the game, they both look like s*** with their poses, trying to hold themselves up and all.
And when their final "breakdowns" involve BOTH of them laughing.
Kristoph and Gant both tried to use the law to their advantage.
BOTH were friends with the Judge.
Both where glasses.
Both are normally cheerful/pleasant around others.
Well... there it is...
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Spoiler: Gant and Kristoph comparison. Spoilers, obviously, for 1-5, and... you know what? Beat AJ before you read this
Okay. I noticed a few things.
Firstly, Gant and Kristoph bost have "stances" which they usually keep at all times. Gant has the "Rigid" stance he uses with glares, etc. Kristoph has the "Arms on top of one another" stance.
When they are ALMOST "defeated" in the game, they both look like s*** with their poses, trying to hold themselves up and all.
And when their final "breakdowns" involve BOTH of them laughing.
Kristoph and Gant both tried to use the law to their advantage.
BOTH were friends with the Judge.
Both where glasses.
Both are normally cheerful/pleasant around others.
It depends, actually! They have a lot of identical poses...
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
This is my first post on these forums so I hope I get all the image things right. Has anyone else noticed that Franziska von Karma looks kind of like Captain Rose from Zack and Wiki? Except Von Karma is angrier than Captain Rose.
Spoiler: Franziska and Captain Rose
Looks like
Oh, and my friend's dad looks kind of like Brushel. If I had a photo of him, I would show you but I don't.