GS/PW Look-a-likes

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

Spoiler: Dr. Riddles(Zatch Bell) & Luke (AA3)
ImageImage


OH MY GAWD!!

First off, I was a huge fan of Zatch Bell when it aired, but I never put two and two together! Dr. Riddles and Kiddo were my favorite characters too!! T_T
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

I wonder why no one commented on Spock... Weird.

I'll look for more though!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
The Monocle
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 pm
Custom Title: Allah of Alliteration
Location: Indianer! YEEEHAW!!
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by The Monocle »

:pasta:
Guy Eldoon


Image

Ronnie James Dio of Rainbow/Black Sabbath/Dio
Someday I shall create a signature... in due time.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Image
Look! It's Edgeworth as an old man!
Image
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

XDDDDDD, I saw that too!
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
RazeTora
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 pm
Custom Title: Lives in a box mansion
Location: Making a blanket fort under the defense bench

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by RazeTora »

OZU IS HARBORING A DARK SECRET O NOES.

Wrestlemania wrote:
Spoiler: Guy Eldoon and.... Spock?
Image = Image


I KNEW he reminded me of someone!
Last edited by RazeTora on Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RazeTora
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 pm
Custom Title: Lives in a box mansion
Location: Making a blanket fort under the defense bench

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by RazeTora »

shite, double post of evil.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Maybe I should just make it Guy Nemoy?
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Iban
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 678
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Iban »

I always thought Gummy had that strange spacemarine-aura to him. :eh?:

Image

(The guy is from the game DOOM, which I'm sure ye all know. C'mon, it's common knowledge =/)
Last edited by Iban on Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Neh-ku »

OMG, lol so similar... :will:
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Raphael .K. Brice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:20 pm
Custom Title: Stronger Than Dirt
Location: Behind your sofa.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Raphael .K. Brice »

How about...
Image and Image

Or guess who this is...
Image
Yes. Yes. No. But of course. Perhaps. Shut up about your breathing. No, I won't leave.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

Raphael .K. Brice wrote:Or guess who this is...
Image


That book rules.

Terry Pratchett = :godot:

But forgive me for not being able to guess :yuusaku: I was going to say Vasquez but that's way out on a limb.
Image
Raphael .K. Brice
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:20 pm
Custom Title: Stronger Than Dirt
Location: Behind your sofa.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Raphael .K. Brice »

That's the point I was making, yes.

I should think that the dark hair, plain dress, cigarette holder, and, in-book, "ice queen" temperament are enough to qualify.
Yes. Yes. No. But of course. Perhaps. Shut up about your breathing. No, I won't leave.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Image=Image

I thought she looked like Frau for some reason....

.......

But so does Oldbag, IMO.

:wendy: Really?
Wrestle: .... really.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Neh-ku »

OMG, lol...wait is that your autograph?
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

No. That is the autograph of the person who played Frau in "Austin Powers".

.......

And this was found online, so don't bother asking if I am "Michael".

But Michael IS my alias, so......
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Cracka-Lackin'
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1464
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am
Custom Title: CRUUUUUUSHHHHH
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Cracka-Lackin' »

Iban wrote:I always thought Gummy had that strange spacemarine-aura to him. :eh?:

Image


I agree. That eyebrow thing Gumshoe does is the exact same as Mr. SpaceMarine.
Image
I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by La Diable »

Iban wrote:I always thought Gummy had that strange spacemarine-aura to him. :eh?:

Image


That's why that seemed so familiar, thank you.
Addikt
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2566
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am
Custom Title: (ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Addikt »

Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Image
Look! It's Edgeworth as an old man!
Image

My sister was DEMANDING for me to do that.

Sister: TORI TORI DOITDOITDOITDOIT >:D

That show is so random XD (which is exactly what I love about it.)
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Neh-ku »

xfma_addictx wrote:
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Image
Look! It's Edgeworth as an old man!
Image

My sister was DEMANDING for me to do that.

Sister: TORI TORI DOITDOITDOITDOIT >:D

That show is so random XD (which is exactly what I love about it.)


Lol, Awkward...Who would of thought Edgeworth grew old and adapted into having an azn accent :gant:
:gant: :gant:
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
RazeTora
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 pm
Custom Title: Lives in a box mansion
Location: Making a blanket fort under the defense bench

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by RazeTora »

It's a bit of a stretch, but...
Spoiler: So big it'll hurt to shit tommorow
Image

and...
Image

Minus the..obvious..of course o_e;;
LULZ ANYONE REMEMBER THIS ANIME HAHA
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

I am going to literally get shot, stabbed, giggled, snorted, whipped, raeped, snackooed, and/or otherwise maimed and murdered at the post i am about to make...

Spoiler: I'm sorry!!! T_T
Image :takita:
Image
kaitouX
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1178
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by kaitouX »

Hakuro de Killer wrote:I am going to literally get shot, stabbed, giggled, snorted, whipped, raeped, snackooed, and/or otherwise maimed and murdered at the post i am about to make...

Spoiler: I'm sorry!!! T_T
Image :takita:


I can play your game :3

Spoiler: *loser aura*
Image :pearl:

Forehead friends.
Image
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

Lol the Naruto ones were just too obvious to post.

...

*goes Naruto screencap hunting*
Image
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mr.Trite »

I'm going Oldschool...With the Sunday Funnies!
Spoiler: Saving Space
Image This is Jeremy Duncan, from the Comic Strips Zits.
Image

It's a bit of a streach, but...
Last edited by Mr.Trite on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
kaitouX
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1178
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by kaitouX »

Spoiler: Saving Space
Image
The girl on left....
Image
And the one on right...

Image


They all have red hair in the book...
Image
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

Mr.Trite wrote:I'm going Oldschool...With the Sunday Funnies!
Spoiler: Saving Space
Image
Image

It's a bit of a streach, but...

:lol:

Not a stretch at all! :rock'n: My friend had a book of those comics... I wonder if I could steal it some time...

(I would also like to remind people to cite where characters are from, even if it seems obvious.)
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Alright!

Frau is from Austin Powers, at least, it's where the actress who plays her may be most well known to the forum rats here (forum rats is simply a term I use, meaning "people who frequent forums).

Spock is from Star Trek.

.......

I'll add some more later.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

lol, I meant that as a 'for future reference' sort of thing. You don't have to go looking.
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Trust me, I wasn't planning on looking through all my posts. :gymshoe:

........

Okay, I was.

Marsh: *facepalms*
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mr.Trite »

Ah! I'll make sure to go add that in me last post, marsh- Thanks!

I'm going to go and compare two character from the Phoenix Wright world, because to be honest I thought they were the same person when I played through T&T for the first time.
Image
Image
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
RazeTora
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1947
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 pm
Custom Title: Lives in a box mansion
Location: Making a blanket fort under the defense bench

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by RazeTora »

^ Oddly enough, I thought the same thing.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

I thought it was partially similar...
........

But I really didn't think a whole LOT about it, I mean, aside from the jacket, there aren't many ACTUAL similarities...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Super Judge Bro.
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Custom Title: A fad in a castle
Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

RazeTora wrote:^ Oddly enough, I thought the same thing.


Me too. I was once trying to find the Doug Swallows profile in CR.. but I couldn't find him because I kept mistaking him for Matt. :/
ImageImageImage
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Spoiler: Gant and Kristoph comparison. Spoilers, obviously, for 1-5, and... you know what? Beat AJ before you read this
Okay. I noticed a few things.

Firstly, Gant and Kristoph bost have "stances" which they usually keep at all times. Gant has the "Rigid" stance he uses with glares, etc. Kristoph has the "Arms on top of one another" stance.

When they are ALMOST "defeated" in the game, they both look like s*** with their poses, trying to hold themselves up and all.

And when their final "breakdowns" involve BOTH of them laughing.

Kristoph and Gant both tried to use the law to their advantage.

BOTH were friends with the Judge.

Both where glasses.

Both are normally cheerful/pleasant around others.


Well... there it is...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Wrestlemania wrote:
Spoiler: Gant and Kristoph comparison. Spoilers, obviously, for 1-5, and... you know what? Beat AJ before you read this
Okay. I noticed a few things.

Firstly, Gant and Kristoph bost have "stances" which they usually keep at all times. Gant has the "Rigid" stance he uses with glares, etc. Kristoph has the "Arms on top of one another" stance.

When they are ALMOST "defeated" in the game, they both look like s*** with their poses, trying to hold themselves up and all.

And when their final "breakdowns" involve BOTH of them laughing.

Kristoph and Gant both tried to use the law to their advantage.

BOTH were friends with the Judge.

Both where glasses.

Both are normally cheerful/pleasant around others.


Well... there it is...
Yeah, but they don't look alike.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

It depends, actually! They have a lot of identical poses...
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
SteveMalcolm
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:19 am
Location: Worcestershire, England

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by SteveMalcolm »

This is my first post on these forums so I hope I get all the image things right.
Has anyone else noticed that Franziska von Karma looks kind of like Captain Rose from Zack and Wiki? Except Von Karma is angrier than Captain Rose.
Spoiler: Franziska and Captain Rose
Image Looks like :franny:

Oh, and my friend's dad looks kind of like Brushel. If I had a photo of him, I would show you but I don't.
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Donald Serrot »

Nice connection there Stevo! And welcome! Glad to have ya here with us!
ImageImage
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Wrestlemania wrote:It depends, actually! They have a lot of identical poses...
But you'd never in a million years accidentally mistake Gant for Gavin based on asthetics. It's just not going to happen.
Post Reply