.: GSAP (True Meaning of Grief 10-06-09) :.
-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
Cornereds beginning was like some kind of Reminiscence, but it was still too cool!
+ ...It changed to true Remix ^_^
+ ...It changed to true Remix ^_^
-
kevintobing
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:19 pm
- Custom Title: Mr.Twister
- Location: Samarinda(Indonesia)
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
Can I Request?
I Want to request Godot - The Fragrance Of Dark Coffee
And If You Can:1.Objection 2007
2.Cornered 2007
Sorry If I Requested To Much
I Want to request Godot - The Fragrance Of Dark Coffee
And If You Can:1.Objection 2007
2.Cornered 2007
Sorry If I Requested To Much
[/URL]-
QBnoYouko
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
- Location: SF
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
Freakin' awesome stuff, just freakin' awesome. That Gant remix was really something else, I didn't think it'd be so full of win. Every other remix is just simply stunning, especially the Turnabout Sister bonuses! The Dance Dance Maya Mix definitely goes well in a Caramelldansen flash.
I'd love to hear a remix of Apollo's Objection! theme but I know you're working on the first game music right now. So with that in mind, I have some requests. Did no one suggest Gumshoe's theme yet? I simply love it and would love it even more with a remix. Hm, oh but of course, Search ~ Core 2001!
I'd love to hear a remix of Apollo's Objection! theme but I know you're working on the first game music right now. So with that in mind, I have some requests. Did no one suggest Gumshoe's theme yet? I simply love it and would love it even more with a remix. Hm, oh but of course, Search ~ Core 2001!

-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
kevintobing wrote:Can I Request?
I Want to request Godot - The Fragrance Of Dark Coffee
And If You Can:1.Objection 2007
2.Cornered 2007
Sorry If I Requested To Much
No, you're not requesting too much, you might have to remind me later though :3
QBnoYouko wrote:I'd love to hear a remix of Apollo's Objection! theme but I know you're working on the first game music right now. So with that in mind, I have some requests. Did no one suggest Gumshoe's theme yet? I simply love it and would love it even more with a remix. Hm, oh but of course, Search ~ Core 2001!
Well no, Gumshoe has a theme now??
And funny you mentioned that, I just got finished with a mix called "Core" which is another take on Search ~ Core. I'll post it up later, but I want at least two other songs done with it, just because I want to get this project done so I actually CAN cater to everyone's requests!
You'll see it later, babe, promise.

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
Yuu-chan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1102
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
- Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
- Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
I liked the DDR, too.
I pretty much downloaded all of these, hehe. ♥
I would like to...put in a request for the future, no rush. :>
I'd love to hear a remix of Lukie's theme...*3*
But again, no rush. :>
I pretty much downloaded all of these, hehe. ♥
I would like to...put in a request for the future, no rush. :>
I'd love to hear a remix of Lukie's theme...*3*
But again, no rush. :>
-
Jade Edgeworth
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 349
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
- Location: England
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
Ah! Search ~ Core! That was the one I was going to request after the Blue Badger. x3
-
Aevitas
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
- Location: somewhere in La-La Land
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:kevintobing wrote:Can I Request?
I Want to request Godot - The Fragrance Of Dark Coffee
And If You Can:1.Objection 2007
2.Cornered 2007
Sorry If I Requested To Much
No, you're not requesting too much, you might have to remind me later though :3QBnoYouko wrote:I'd love to hear a remix of Apollo's Objection! theme but I know you're working on the first game music right now. So with that in mind, I have some requests. Did no one suggest Gumshoe's theme yet? I simply love it and would love it even more with a remix. Hm, oh but of course, Search ~ Core 2001!
Well no, Gumshoe has a theme now??
And funny you mentioned that, I just got finished with a mix called "Core" which is another take on Search ~ Core. I'll post it up later, but I want at least two other songs done with it, just because I want to get this project done so I actually CAN cater to everyone's requests!
You'll see it later, babe, promise.
What about my request?
Loving your stuff so far! I think my favorite so far is the DL-6 one... or Naruhodou and His Piano. ^^
If it's not too much I have a request also. Would you mind remixing Prosecutor's Path? The original is kind of boring and repetitive on its own but it carries so much emotion in that scene (end of JFA), and personally for me a lot of memories of why I love those characters so much. If you want, you can put Prosecutor's Murmer - Until We Meet Again at the end to wrap things up. You can do as you see fit. ^^ If you like, I can exchange it for a fan art of anything of your choice, just to spice up the deal (as long as it's not too mentally scarring or hentai). That's how much I'd like this track. :D
-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
I didn't forget you! Search Core just happens to be one of the Ace Attorney tracks--she just got lucky ^_^
You'll get yours too, patience, young grasshoppa.
You'll get yours too, patience, young grasshoppa.

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
Aevitas
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
- Location: somewhere in La-La Land
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
Lol no rush, I was just worried you didn't see my post because there was no reply. ^^ I'm chill. 

-
Ultimate Magician
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:40 pm
- Custom Title: Lurking in the shadows of the city...
- Location: England
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
Investigation-cross examening, please!! ((T&T cornered.))

Thanks, Vickinator for sig and avatar!! I love you!!!
Shoe fan!
Son of Lilith and Lord Nathaniel. Brother of and GamerErman2001
-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Aww fuck it, I included Search ~ Core because I'm too busy making my damn cosplay to work any more than I already am, ENJOY.

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
Jade Edgeworth
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 349
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
- Location: England
Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Sorry to have to say this Jaws, but this one disappointed me.
The feel was what made Search ~ Core... Well, Search ~ Core.
It also sounds a bit like the main line is off chord. D:
Sowwy. ;;
The feel was what made Search ~ Core... Well, Search ~ Core.
It also sounds a bit like the main line is off chord. D:
Sowwy. ;;
-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Jade Edgeworth wrote:Sorry to have to say this Jaws, but this one disappointed me.
The feel was what made Search ~ Core... Well, Search ~ Core.
It also sounds a bit like the main line is off chord. D:
Sowwy. ;;
Nonono, I value your criticism, really, you're fine! I...understand what you mean, that's why I LOVE it as a song, but am kinda :/ about it as Search ~ Core.
Yet again, that's why I merely call it "Core" for it is merely a VARIATION of the original, but a complete remake. I like it, its catchy when you listen to it for a while.

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
Jade Edgeworth
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 349
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
- Location: England
Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Listened to it 7 times now... It just isn't catching on. D:
I really wish I could like it... But no, I'm trying.
I really wish I could like it... But no, I'm trying.
-
Gozu
- Scanlator

- Posts: 1889
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
- Custom Title: no, nothing
- Location: the forest
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Investigation Overtaked = a sexy, sexy song. So sexy that I could dance to it. Sexily.
As for Core... it's really not bad. I liked it. The choir added to the already excellent feel of the song (due to the melody) makes it good. It gets a bit repetitive, but isn't that exactly what the song does, too? I dunno. I like Core, regardless. :3
As for Core... it's really not bad. I liked it. The choir added to the already excellent feel of the song (due to the melody) makes it good. It gets a bit repetitive, but isn't that exactly what the song does, too? I dunno. I like Core, regardless. :3
-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
-
Supercheese
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:30 am
- Custom Title: !noitcejbO
- Location: California
Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Holy nuts, you are awesome. Seriously.
You wouldn't happen to be a registered artist at VGMix.com, would you? If you have already, I must have missed you; if you haven't, you should.
You wouldn't happen to be a registered artist at VGMix.com, would you? If you have already, I must have missed you; if you haven't, you should.
-
Vyen
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:01 pm
- Custom Title: Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Ace Attaruny
- Location: Virginia
Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.
I hadn't regist...those smilies rock!
FTW.
Err...I hadn't registered at the forums until I wanted to get the rest of your GSAP remixes. I have bandwidth available if you still need a mirror for your remixes. Send me a PM if you're interested - I'm not charging for the bandwidth, and I'll host however many songs you need until I run out of my monthly bandwidth allotment, which I can't even begin scratch the surface on myself.
If it helps, it helps, if not, that's OK too. Just offering what I can. ^^
...x.x; they're distracting, but the smilies here are really cool...except this one =>
THATS JUST WRONG.
Edit: Oh, wait...that's not Maya, is it? ::stagger::
FTW.Err...I hadn't registered at the forums until I wanted to get the rest of your GSAP remixes. I have bandwidth available if you still need a mirror for your remixes. Send me a PM if you're interested - I'm not charging for the bandwidth, and I'll host however many songs you need until I run out of my monthly bandwidth allotment, which I can't even begin scratch the surface on myself.
If it helps, it helps, if not, that's OK too. Just offering what I can. ^^
...x.x; they're distracting, but the smilies here are really cool...except this one =>
THATS JUST WRONG.Edit: Oh, wait...that's not Maya, is it? ::stagger::
-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Song Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Well...O.O that's rather sudden of you ^__^ but I'd rather wait for the fans to decide with their donations if they are worth keeping or not. If they want them, they'll give me the means.
* * *
Got another Reminiscence done for you guys, enjoy your angst!
* * *
Got another Reminiscence done for you guys, enjoy your angst!

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
Pie
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 356
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
- Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
- Location: Gaia, usually.
- Contact:
-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Yes, Mia r ded. Also just put up that pathetic Grossburg-esque theme...:/ I'm so not satisfied with it, but whatev.
The piano trills were fun though.
The piano trills were fun though.

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
QBnoYouko
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
- Location: SF
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Listening to the new tunes now, thanks!
(I'm a guy BTW.)
Ah, yes, this is what I was talking about, Dick Gumshoe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igVn2DkMLR8
(I'm a guy BTW.)
Ah, yes, this is what I was talking about, Dick Gumshoe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igVn2DkMLR8

-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
OHYEAAAAAAAAH that theme!
Well...sure, I can do that! I've been avoiding it, so I might as well ^^;;
And your bio says male, so I kinda already knew that :3
Well...sure, I can do that! I've been avoiding it, so I might as well ^^;;
And your bio says male, so I kinda already knew that :3

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
QBnoYouko
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
- Location: SF
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Oh? I swore I was being referred to as a she before in your previous posts.Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:OHYEAAAAAAAAH that theme!
Well...sure, I can do that! I've been avoiding it, so I might as well ^^;;
And your bio says male, so I kinda already knew that :3

Woo, Gumshoe's! I'm looking forward to that. Old, Regret, Reward sounds nice too.

-
Gozu
- Scanlator

- Posts: 1889
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am
- Custom Title: no, nothing
- Location: the forest
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Ooooh, True Meaning of Grief :( It's so nice. I love the simplicity; it just works perfectly.
-
Haruhi
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:53 pm
- Custom Title: Suzumiya Haruhi: Ace Attorney
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
All of these sound amazing!! Great job!
Is it possible for you to remix the Blue Badger song? That would be awesome!
Is it possible for you to remix the Blue Badger song? That would be awesome!
I have no Photoshop skills, so I have no sig. Boo...
-
larie
- Suspect

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:51 pm
- Location: hawaii
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
These are amazing, and are definitely more fuel to my pathetic PW obsession, lol. I need...a life...
I've been playing PW music nonstop in my car and blasting it through my speakers at home, and it's always wonderful to find such great remixes.
add another fangirl to the horde, haha.
I've been playing PW music nonstop in my car and blasting it through my speakers at home, and it's always wonderful to find such great remixes.
add another fangirl to the horde, haha.

-
larie
- Suspect

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:51 pm
- Location: hawaii
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Oh, and I'm surprised no one mentioned it (I think.)
Klavier's theme?
it would fill my little fangirl heart with joy, haha.
Klavier's theme?
it would fill my little fangirl heart with joy, haha.-
Komachi
- Donor

- Posts: 1317
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
- Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
- Location: Ottawa
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
The "Reminiscence ~ True Meaning of Grief" one wins! I always wish someday it will be remixed, and you did it!
*hug*
I love them so much, thank you~~~m(_ _)m

*hug*
I love them so much, thank you~~~m(_ _)m
You can call me whatever you want:3


- Scorchgid
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 810
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:OHYEAAAAAAAAH that theme!
Well...sure, I can do that! I've been avoiding it, so I might as well ^^;;
And your bio says male, so I kinda already knew that :3
Make sure its good it's one of my favs
also Reminiscence ~ True Meaning of Grief, was good
I was 17 when I joined this forum. During this time I participated in a thread that made light of sexual assault and event making jokes about it. I didn't think much of it at the time other than portraying a villain. I am older, looking back see how unacceptable & disgusting. I removed the comments because I do not wish to condone this behaviour. But of course fragments remain. I can only apologise for any hurt of distress caused.
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
https://rapecrisis.org.uk/ https://www.samaritans.org/
-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
You don't know long I have been waiting for that reminiscence...It's one of my favourites....
Thank you! ^_^
Thank you! ^_^
-
*Chiara*
- Suspect

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:42 am
- Location: Italy
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Very nice remixes! As I discovered the topic, I downloaded them all. Reminiscence of the DL-6 and Does everyone want to swim? are definitely awesome.
Thank you
Thank you

-
Angela Liu
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:14 pm
- Custom Title: Are! You! High!
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Absolutely spectacular remixes, Jaws - thanks so much for sharing!
If you're taking requests, I would love to hear what you can do with GS3's "Cross Examination." Moderate or Allegro..... though a mixing of both would be incredible. :)
If you're taking requests, I would love to hear what you can do with GS3's "Cross Examination." Moderate or Allegro..... though a mixing of both would be incredible. :)
My Gyakuten Kenji 2 Original Soundtrack Review! -- http://a-liu2009.livejournal.com/20306.html
-
Shadow2102
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:36 pm
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Say, could you do remakes of a couple songs for me? I'd like to see you do improved versions of Justice for All's Cornered theme as well as Trials and Tribulations's Cornered theme. I'd also like to see a better version of Bitter Taste of Truth as well.
-
Pie
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 356
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 am
- Custom Title: Not humble, goddamnit.
- Location: Gaia, usually.
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Heeey guys~
Jaws is here in Boston with me this weekend. And he's doing a very sexy-awesome cosplay of
for the convention. Like deliciously sexy awesome and win.
Buuuuut for the duration, my computer is his primary source of internet. And that means sharing with me. So don't be surprised if he has little response or relays any responses through me.
Just thought I'd give all his fans a heads up. And brag. Because goddamn I love being able to see him.
Jaws is here in Boston with me this weekend. And he's doing a very sexy-awesome cosplay of
for the convention. Like deliciously sexy awesome and win.Buuuuut for the duration, my computer is his primary source of internet. And that means sharing with me. So don't be surprised if he has little response or relays any responses through me.
Just thought I'd give all his fans a heads up. And brag. Because goddamn I love being able to see him.

-
mgbenz
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:57 am
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (HOSHITE BIG UPDATES!!! 17-03-08) :.
Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:
Well no, Gumshoe has a theme now??
Where were you when you played the games? o_O
Gumshoe always had his theme since it first played in 1-2 and always had it all the way to the third game.
-
Enter The Jaws Theme
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
- Custom Title: Just...leave me alone, alright?
- Location: Dark...uncharted...waters.
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Sick. Resting. Fill requests later. Will thank you guys for being cool upon rest.

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009
. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .
-
Hinchy
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 155
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:59 pm
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Yo, I know you're sick, but I have a request for when you're done. I've been trying to create a remix of the Trials and Tribulations main court theme for my fangame, Trial By Fire, but I haven't been able to nail it down. Could you create one for me? I'll give you full credit in the game and on the official website when I am complete.
-
Takuya
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 am
- Custom Title: キラッ☆
- Location: Singapore
- Contact:
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:Sick. Resting. Fill requests later. Will thank you guys for being cool upon rest.
Lol, that must've been some convention, huh? XD
Rest well...
-
Jou
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:30 pm
- Custom Title: ... I think I'm keeping that fro. 8D
- Location: AMERICA :D)-\
Re: .: GSAP (Two Songs Added!! 19-03-08) :.
Aw, feel better, Jaws!
We're here for you and wish ya the best~
We're here for you and wish ya the best~
- engaged to PollyxD !! -
COLLEGE! ... It's TIME-CONSUMING. 8D;; I do sometimes check my PM box, so feel free to poke me.








