From this awesome artist
Hotel Dusk Art Thread
-
Mia_Fey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2182
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 am
- Custom Title: True love is forever.
Hotel Dusk Art Thread
So we have a bunch of Phoenix Wright fanart threads in the Defense Lobby, but it makes me sad that we don't have any for Hotel Dusk around here so I figured I'd make one. I'll start us off.
From this awesome artist
Spoiler: Saving Space
From this awesome artist
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25
Fanfics Updated-12/25
-
Mikenno
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 pm
- Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
- Location: Portland, OR, USA
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Most of these sources are on DeviantArt and I'm too lazy to dig them up.
This thread won't last too long. ;( Not enough HD fanart in the world, friends.
This thread won't last too long. ;( Not enough HD fanart in the world, friends.
Spoiler:
-
T3h_Waffleman
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
- Custom Title: The hope that shines through despair.
- Location: Here
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
This arts make mine look like crap~ ; ;
Sauce is me.
Spoiler: Space.
Sauce is me.
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Mila and an original character is all I've done so far: http://squeegoddess.deviantart.com/art/ ... a-75701424
Kyle is a pain in the ass to draw, but I want to draw loootss of Kyle and Bradleh
Oh yeeeesssss <3
Kyle is a pain in the ass to draw, but I want to draw loootss of Kyle and Bradleh
Oh yeeeesssss <3-
Delsy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1287
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:25 pm
- Custom Title: Twisted Samurai
- Location: Spain
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Mía Fey: Beautiful pictuures!!!!!
"Always believe in your client, to the bitter end."

deviantART • Tumblr • Alas hacia la Libertad (ESP)

deviantART • Tumblr • Alas hacia la Libertad (ESP)
-
tenshi_no_kioku
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm
- Custom Title: Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber!
- Location: In Louie DeNonno's room *my lover*
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
I drew one of Louie... well, a lot of Louie... But most of my sprite-related ones aren't on my deviant yet.
Spoiler: Saving space... This is a dual fanart for HD and PW...

My name is Trillian. So you know.
LouiexDanny: More epic than KylexBradley by half.
I also support Louie DeNonno x Henry Townshend. Hurrah for crack pairings!
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Holy shit XDDD
I would be running for the hills if Louie was my attorney.

I would be running for the hills if Louie was my attorney.

-
tenshi_no_kioku
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm
- Custom Title: Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber!
- Location: In Louie DeNonno's room *my lover*
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
*laugh*
Wait... was that a shot?
*continues laughing*
Wait... was that a shot?
*continues laughing*

My name is Trillian. So you know.
LouiexDanny: More epic than KylexBradley by half.
I also support Louie DeNonno x Henry Townshend. Hurrah for crack pairings!
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
well i dont have much but heres mine
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/art/ ... d-78600957
ill put it in an img later but im on my labtop and mac labtobs dont have right click buttons >___> so i cant get the img code
sorry!
and im planning to make more soon and uh...*is waiting for dA to load so im just rambling*
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Pearls
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm
- Custom Title: Yay for Shoe!
- Location: Ohio
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Good idea to start an art thread! Maybe it will inspire people to make more Hotel Dusk art :)

Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Whoa... this place frightens me.
... ANYWAYS!!!
I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.
I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.
... ANYWAYS!!!
I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.
I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.
Spoiler: Space saver... maybe Brawl spoilers? but... I don't think so
-
Pearls
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm
- Custom Title: Yay for Shoe!
- Location: Ohio
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Wrestlemania wrote:Whoa... this place frightens me.
... ANYWAYS!!!
I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.
I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.Spoiler: Space saver... maybe Brawl spoilers? but... I don't think so
I think it looks really good! Nice job!

Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Wrestlemania wrote:Whoa... this place frightens me.
... ANYWAYS!!!
I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.
I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.Spoiler: Space saver... maybe Brawl spoilers? but... I don't think so
SNAP THERE ARE HOTEL DUSK STICKERS IN BRAWL?? zomg EPIC WIN!
Edit:
And a kyle trophy? zomg XD
i thought having a trace memory sticker was enough
i mean pw is more popular as far as i know and there arent any trohies for that (i think)
Last edited by animepanda94 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Actually, those were all the stickers I had then, that were HD related.
And there's ALSO a Kyle Hyde trophy, which I will be attempting to aquire and post here.
...
In a screenshot. I can't post the description. I'll go to Gamefaqs for THAT...
And there's ALSO a Kyle Hyde trophy, which I will be attempting to aquire and post here.
...
In a screenshot. I can't post the description. I'll go to Gamefaqs for THAT...
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
O_O
wtfiwantbrawlNOW
wtfiwantbrawlNOW
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
btw, how do u put screen shots on the internet from brawl? i put them on a SD card but then when my dad emailed one to me it says it couldnt open it O_O can anyone help me?
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
2 things:
Firstly, getting the Kyle Hyde trophy requires me to complete the "All Star" mode with each character...
... yep... all 35 of them.
But I'll get it ASAP.
And animepanda? Go to the Smash Bros. topic on the CR forums. People post .BIN (The file format of the Brawl screenshots) -to-.JPEG converters on there.
Firstly, getting the Kyle Hyde trophy requires me to complete the "All Star" mode with each character...
... yep... all 35 of them.
But I'll get it ASAP.
And animepanda? Go to the Smash Bros. topic on the CR forums. People post .BIN (The file format of the Brawl screenshots) -to-.JPEG converters on there.
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Wrestlemania wrote:2 things:
Firstly, getting the Kyle Hyde trophy requires me to complete the "All Star" mode with each character...
... yep... all 35 of them.
But I'll get it ASAP.
And animepanda? Go to the Smash Bros. topic on the CR forums. People post .BIN (The file format of the Brawl screenshots) -to-.JPEG converters on there.
Great thanks so much! :3
and ugh >___> we have to complete all star mode with all the characters????
GEY D:<
im never going to be able to do that XDD ill get my friend to do it for me D:
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
I'm not only doing THAT...
I'm also getting every "Final Smash" trophy...
... I hope that's not what the condition is... because that's at least 37 then...
But I'm havin' fun doing THAT!
And anime? You can ALSO use a Golden Hammer...
I'm also getting every "Final Smash" trophy...
... I hope that's not what the condition is... because that's at least 37 then...
But I'm havin' fun doing THAT!
And anime? You can ALSO use a Golden Hammer...
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Wrestlemania wrote:I'm not only doing THAT...
I'm also getting every "Final Smash" trophy...
... I hope that's not what the condition is... because that's at least 37 then...
But I'm havin' fun doing THAT!
And anime? You can ALSO use a Golden Hammer...
..? What do u mean using the golden hammer i can get the trophy? *ish confused* :_: nao how would i go about doing that?
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
... I am assuming you have at least ONE Golden Hammer... I mean, I can't see how you avoided ALL of them up until now!
In the Challenges menu, there should be 1-5 hammers there. Go to one, and select it. Then go to the "Clear All Star mode with every character" (Which CLEARLY resembles Hyde's silhouette) challenge, and select it.
...
I think. I've never used one personally...
Oh! But Boss Battle challenges can NOT be unlocked in this manner, so don't try using it on "Beat Boss Battle on Intense" challenge! I think it wastes the hammer...
In the Challenges menu, there should be 1-5 hammers there. Go to one, and select it. Then go to the "Clear All Star mode with every character" (Which CLEARLY resembles Hyde's silhouette) challenge, and select it.
...
I think. I've never used one personally...
Oh! But Boss Battle challenges can NOT be unlocked in this manner, so don't try using it on "Beat Boss Battle on Intense" challenge! I think it wastes the hammer...
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
When I make a promise... I keep it.
The Trophy has a special "feature" to it, by the way...
The Trophy has a special "feature" to it, by the way...
Spoiler: Kyle Hyde Trophy!
-
Delsy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1287
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:25 pm
- Custom Title: Twisted Samurai
- Location: Spain
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Wrestlemania wrote:Spoiler: Kyle Hyde Trophy!
Wow! It's amazing!
"Always believe in your client, to the bitter end."

deviantART • Tumblr • Alas hacia la Libertad (ESP)

deviantART • Tumblr • Alas hacia la Libertad (ESP)
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Wrestlemania wrote:When I make a promise... I keep it.
The Trophy has a special "feature" to it, by the way...Spoiler: Kyle Hyde Trophy!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.thats all i have to say to that. XD
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Thanks!
It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)
If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh?
It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)
If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh?

-
Pearls
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm
- Custom Title: Yay for Shoe!
- Location: Ohio
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Wrestlemania wrote:Thanks!
It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)
If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh?
Very cool! I'd love to see the Trace Memory's trophy as well!

Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
I'll try to get it quick. 

-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Wrestlemania wrote:Thanks!
It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)
If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh?
of you could use a hammer :O
if your that lazy XDD
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
You people are making me so fucking jealous
D= I hate you all.
D= I hate you all.
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
IM SORRYYYYYYY! :P
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Pearls wrote:Wrestlemania wrote:Thanks!
It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)
If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh?
Very cool! I'd love to see the Trace Memory's trophy as well!
I guess I can post it here...
Two images, actually, a Zoom-In, and Full-Body image.
Spoiler: What do you get when you complete 100 Hours of Brawls?
There you go, then. Now, time to continue my search for a 100% Completion of the game!

-
Pearls
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 pm
- Custom Title: Yay for Shoe!
- Location: Ohio
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Very cool Wrestle!! As a Trace Memory fan, it is much appreciated! Good luck getting a 100% complete in the game. 


Many thanks to Elriel for the wonderful signature and Don S. for the adorable avatar!
-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Here's a great comic I found about Hotel Dusk and figured that I should share it. I really like this how the game could have went...

-
SavingtheGeneration
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:52 pm
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Oh! I've got some artwork for this game XD Most of it is official XD
I apologize for losing the link to this artist's website. If I find it, I'll post it here ^^
I apologize for losing the link to this artist's website. If I find it, I'll post it here ^^
Last edited by SavingtheGeneration on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
-
Arei
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1313
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:37 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
- Location: Texas
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Yaay more pics.
Huuugee pics should go under a spoiler cut :( Those of us with dial-up... the stupid computer cries.
Huuugee pics should go under a spoiler cut :( Those of us with dial-up... the stupid computer cries.
-
Balrog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
- Location: Ontario
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
ButzPuff wrote:Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Epic Win! XDDD
-
Emperor Ing
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:07 pm
- Custom Title: The Mouth of Sauron
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
I drew this. It sucks.


Last edited by Emperor Ing on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gozu wrote:omg ur just lik
did ur parents di or somefin
icer wrote:Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
ButzPuff wrote:Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Here's a great comic I found about Hotel Dusk and figured that I should share it. I really like this how the game could have went...
OMG XD That is EPIC.
I made a comic D: but i never inked it so its still in my sketch book
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
ashogo
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 am
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
ButzPuff wrote:Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Here's a great comic I found about Hotel Dusk and figured that I should share it. I really like this how the game could have went...
wow, that's awesome. Yeah, when you put it like that everything in the hotel was really coincidental....
-
payroo
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread
Hello, just finished this game 'bout a week ago. Love it to pieces, so I had to do some fanart.
Here ya go
Oh and er, if anyone's interested, I did a "comic" on Tegaki the other day...
http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/dblog.php?u=11536&e=360241
Man, I wish this fandom was bigger.
Here ya go
Spoiler:
Oh and er, if anyone's interested, I did a "comic" on Tegaki the other day...
http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/dblog.php?u=11536&e=360241
Man, I wish this fandom was bigger.































