Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
- Psyche-locked
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 261
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
- Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
- Location: England!
Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
I'm pretty sure this topic belongs here...
Anyhoo, I decided to make some Ace Attorney-based crosswords becuase I'm bored and have far too much spare time.
I plan on making one for each game. Right now I've only made one for Apollo Justice and will gladly accept any feedback.
The link is here. You'll need to print it our before you can fill it in. Also, be warned that you will probably have needed to have completed the game before you can do it and a couple of the clues refer to Japanese names, though all the answers are English.
I will add more in this topic as I make them. I will also give help if any of you are stuck. (I think my clues are quite easy though...)
Have fun!
Anyhoo, I decided to make some Ace Attorney-based crosswords becuase I'm bored and have far too much spare time.
I plan on making one for each game. Right now I've only made one for Apollo Justice and will gladly accept any feedback.
The link is here. You'll need to print it our before you can fill it in. Also, be warned that you will probably have needed to have completed the game before you can do it and a couple of the clues refer to Japanese names, though all the answers are English.
I will add more in this topic as I make them. I will also give help if any of you are stuck. (I think my clues are quite easy though...)
Have fun!
Win. Just win! :jazzron:Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:
"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
That was good crossword puzzle. I was able to figure it all except for the hint "Every Family has One" and some of them were pretty clever. I would like to see more in the near future. 

- Psyche-locked
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 261
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
- Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
- Location: England!
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
The clue isn't "Every family has one", it's "Everyone in the family has one". Think for a bit and you should figure it out.ButzPuff wrote:That was good crossword puzzle. I was able to figure it all except for the hint "Every Family has One" and some of them were pretty clever. I would like to see more in the near future.
Spoiler: If you can't figure it out...
Win. Just win! :jazzron:Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:
"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
-
Dax Tsurugi
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:50 am
- Custom Title: Ace Programmer
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
Any hints on 1 Down: "Stickler's clothing of choice" and 14 Across: "But it was Right There! Where's it gone?"?
N.B.: I know Stickler wears a graduation cap and gown, but as far as I know, there's no formal name for it aside from Academic Regalia, which won't fit.
Here's what I've got so far[sorry for the sloppy MSpaint job, but I was too lazy to print it. So I included what I wrote in text as well]:
How am I doing aside from those two that stump me?
N.B.: I know Stickler wears a graduation cap and gown, but as far as I know, there's no formal name for it aside from Academic Regalia, which won't fit.
Here's what I've got so far[sorry for the sloppy MSpaint job, but I was too lazy to print it. So I included what I wrote in text as well]:
Spoiler: my answers
How am I doing aside from those two that stump me?
- Psyche-locked
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 261
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
- Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
- Location: England!
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
This should help:
Hope that helps. Other than that, 17 down and 20 across are wrong. By "the hat" I didn't mean Mr Hat. Which character has a hat with something written on it...
Also, I think 20 across is a bit tough. I'll narrow it down a bit more for you: case 4
Spoiler: 1 Down
Spoiler: 14 Across
Hope that helps. Other than that, 17 down and 20 across are wrong. By "the hat" I didn't mean Mr Hat. Which character has a hat with something written on it...
Also, I think 20 across is a bit tough. I'll narrow it down a bit more for you: case 4
Win. Just win! :jazzron:Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:
"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
-
Haibara~n
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 700
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
- Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
- Contact:
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
This is awesome! It's so much fun!! XD
By the way, I'm stuck on one.
11 Across to be precise.
By the way, I'm stuck on one.
11 Across to be precise.

Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
- Psyche-locked
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 261
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
- Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
- Location: England!
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
Spoiler: 11 across
In other news, I'm currently working on a PW1 crossword, but I currently have a lot of revision for exams. If it isn't up by the end of the week start nagging me!

Win. Just win! :jazzron:Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:
"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
Psyche-locked wrote:The clue isn't "Every family has one", it's "Everyone in the family has one". Think for a bit and you should figure it out.Spoiler: If you can't figure it out...
*facepalms*Wow, I can't believe I didn't figure it out because I kept miss reading it. I get it now!

I can't wait for your next one!

-
DarthTaco
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 75
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:03 pm
- Custom Title: Like A Rolling Stone...
- Location: Tamaulipas, Mexico.
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
Wow, this is pretty nice, man.
Well, i'm stuck... But that doesn´t matter.
Well, i'm stuck... But that doesn´t matter.
-
Lan
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Wresiroir Says...
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
Wres says, "Great work with the crossword, ese! I found it quite difficult, though ones like 20 Across, I actually found fairly simple... Odd.
Anyways, hope to see the next one soon, ese!"
Anyways, hope to see the next one soon, ese!"
Wres made my Avatar for me! ^_^
-
Haibara~n
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 700
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
- Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
- Contact:
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
I'm pretty sure I solved it. :D
Spoiler: Answers

Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
- Psyche-locked
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 261
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
- Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
- Location: England!
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
Haibara~n wrote:I'm pretty sure I solved it. :DSpoiler: Answers
So close! So very close!
Spoiler: Your one mistake!
Win. Just win! :jazzron:Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:
"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
-
Haibara~n
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 700
- Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
- Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
- Contact:
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
XDDD Awesome!
I can't wait for your PW1 CW! :DD
I can't wait for your PW1 CW! :DD

Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
- Psyche-locked
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 261
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
- Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
- Location: England!
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
Ack! Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry !
Its the end of the week and still no PW1 crossword! I have lots of exams at the moment (my final GCSE exams) and they're taking up pretty much all of my time. I have a free day on Wednesday - I'll make the crossword and upload it then.
Its the end of the week and still no PW1 crossword! I have lots of exams at the moment (my final GCSE exams) and they're taking up pretty much all of my time. I have a free day on Wednesday - I'll make the crossword and upload it then.
Win. Just win! :jazzron:Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:
"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
- Psyche-locked
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 261
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
- Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
- Location: England!
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
Sorry, I've let you down again. The PW1 crossword will be online on Saturday or Sunday. I promise!
Win. Just win! :jazzron:Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:
"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
-
Homerun
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:09 pm
- Custom Title: You know you're wrong :)
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
You better give it up >:( J/k :P
I just started the Apollo Justice one XD
I think I finished it...
I just started the Apollo Justice one XD
I think I finished it...
Spoiler: Answers?

-
moon_pie!
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 pm
- Custom Title: ♥Klavier and Ema fan forever ♥
- Location: Look in your closet ;D
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
well i REALLY need to re-play the games again, i only knew like 3 or 2



Million thanks for making this epic siggy, Vickinator! and another million thanks to Nadini for making that awesome avatar
Couples I support? well...
♥Klavier and Ema♥
-
Brawldud
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 502
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:11 am
- Custom Title: Shoulda been Brawldude, but was taken
- Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
- Contact:
Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!
Psyche-locked wrote:This should help:
Hope that helps. Other than that, 17 down and 20 across are wrong. By "the hat" I didn't mean Mr Hat. Which character has a hat with something written on it...
Also, I think 20 across is a bit tough. I'll narrow it down a bit more for you: case 4
Spoiler: The hat?


