Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Post Reply
User avatar
Psyche-locked
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
Location: England!

Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Psyche-locked »

I'm pretty sure this topic belongs here...
Anyhoo, I decided to make some Ace Attorney-based crosswords becuase I'm bored and have far too much spare time.
I plan on making one for each game. Right now I've only made one for Apollo Justice and will gladly accept any feedback.
The link is here. You'll need to print it our before you can fill it in. Also, be warned that you will probably have needed to have completed the game before you can do it and a couple of the clues refer to Japanese names, though all the answers are English.

I will add more in this topic as I make them. I will also give help if any of you are stuck. (I think my clues are quite easy though...)
Have fun!
Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by ButzPuff »

That was good crossword puzzle. I was able to figure it all except for the hint "Every Family has One" and some of them were pretty clever. I would like to see more in the near future. :knock-knock:
User avatar
Psyche-locked
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
Location: England!

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Psyche-locked »

ButzPuff wrote:That was good crossword puzzle. I was able to figure it all except for the hint "Every Family has One" and some of them were pretty clever. I would like to see more in the near future. :knock-knock:
The clue isn't "Every family has one", it's "Everyone in the family has one". Think for a bit and you should figure it out.

Spoiler: If you can't figure it out...
One member of this family had two of these, but gave one away. I'm saying nothing more.
Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
Dax Tsurugi
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:50 am
Custom Title: Ace Programmer

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Dax Tsurugi »

Any hints on 1 Down: "Stickler's clothing of choice" and 14 Across: "But it was Right There! Where's it gone?"?
N.B.: I know Stickler wears a graduation cap and gown, but as far as I know, there's no formal name for it aside from Academic Regalia, which won't fit.

Here's what I've got so far[sorry for the sloppy MSpaint job, but I was too lazy to print it. So I included what I wrote in text as well]:

Spoiler: my answers
Image
Answers if you can't make them out:
Down:
1. ???
2. Plum
6. Polly
8. Trucy
9. Eldoon
10. Bracelet
12. Klavier
13. Gavinners
17. Polo
18. Ema

Across:
3. Snackoos
4. Brushel
5. Lamiroir
7. LeTouse
11. Wocky
14. ???
15. Daryan
16. Guitar
17. Perceive
19. Shadi
20. Romaine


How am I doing aside from those two that stump me?
Image
Sig by FlashPoint, Elg sprite by Aviv. Thanks guys!
8-bit Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice Music
User avatar
Psyche-locked
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
Location: England!

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Psyche-locked »

This should help:
Spoiler: 1 Down
It isn't something Stickler wears. Think over the case again. What is he obsessed with...?

Spoiler: 14 Across
One of the commonly used phrases in AJ was fan-translated from Japanese as 'Right There'. What is it in the English version...?

Hope that helps. Other than that, 17 down and 20 across are wrong. By "the hat" I didn't mean Mr Hat. Which character has a hat with something written on it...
Also, I think 20 across is a bit tough. I'll narrow it down a bit more for you: case 4
Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
Haibara~n
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
Contact:

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Haibara~n »

This is awesome! It's so much fun!! XD

By the way, I'm stuck on one.

11 Across to be precise.
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
User avatar
Psyche-locked
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
Location: England!

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Psyche-locked »

Spoiler: 11 across
Chewbacca is one. Think of a character whose name sounds like that creature...


In other news, I'm currently working on a PW1 crossword, but I currently have a lot of revision for exams. If it isn't up by the end of the week start nagging me! :sawit-2:
Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by ButzPuff »

Psyche-locked wrote:The clue isn't "Every family has one", it's "Everyone in the family has one". Think for a bit and you should figure it out.

Spoiler: If you can't figure it out...
One member of this family had two of these, but gave one away. I'm saying nothing more.

:cody-shock2: *facepalms*

Wow, I can't believe I didn't figure it out because I kept miss reading it. I get it now! :gant-clap2:

I can't wait for your next one! :larry2:
DarthTaco
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:03 pm
Custom Title: Like A Rolling Stone...
Location: Tamaulipas, Mexico.

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by DarthTaco »

Wow, this is pretty nice, man.
Well, i'm stuck... But that doesn´t matter.
Lan
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Wresiroir Says...

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Lan »

Wres says, "Great work with the crossword, ese! I found it quite difficult, though ones like 20 Across, I actually found fairly simple... Odd.

Anyways, hope to see the next one soon, ese!"
Wres made my Avatar for me! ^_^
Haibara~n
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
Contact:

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Haibara~n »

I'm pretty sure I solved it. :D

Spoiler: Answers
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/dannyanddragonfan/gtfo/?action=view&current=crosswordsolvedcopy.png
I put a link instead of the actual picture, in case you reveal the tab by accident.
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
User avatar
Psyche-locked
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
Location: England!

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Psyche-locked »

Haibara~n wrote:I'm pretty sure I solved it. :D

Spoiler: Answers
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/dannyanddragonfan/gtfo/?action=view&current=crosswordsolvedcopy.png
I put a link instead of the actual picture, in case you reveal the tab by accident.

So close! So very close!

Spoiler: Your one mistake!
11 across is meant to be Gotcha, not Soko Da, but since both fit I'll let you off!
Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
Haibara~n
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
Contact:

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Haibara~n »

XDDD Awesome!

I can't wait for your PW1 CW! :DD
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
User avatar
Psyche-locked
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
Location: England!

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Psyche-locked »

Ack! Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry !
Its the end of the week and still no PW1 crossword! I have lots of exams at the moment (my final GCSE exams) and they're taking up pretty much all of my time. I have a free day on Wednesday - I'll make the crossword and upload it then.
Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
User avatar
Psyche-locked
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Custom Title: My secret? You'll need a magatama!
Location: England!

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Psyche-locked »

Sorry, I've let you down again. The PW1 crossword will be online on Saturday or Sunday. I promise!
Hypotenuse Man wrote:The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
Homerun
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:09 pm
Custom Title: You know you're wrong :)

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Homerun »

You better give it up >:( J/k :P
I just started the Apollo Justice one XD
I think I finished it...
Spoiler: Answers?
1-Down. Panties..XD
2-down. Plum
6-down Polly
8-down. Trucy
9-down. Eldoon
10-down. Bracelet
12-down Klavier
13-down Gavineers
17-down papa
18-down- Ema
Across:
3 across Snackoos
4 across Brushel?
5-across Lamiroir
7-across LeTouse
11-across Wocky
14-across GOTCHA!
15-across Daryan
16-across Guitar
17-across Percieve
19-across Shadi
20-across Magnifi
Image
moon_pie!
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 pm
Custom Title: ♥Klavier and Ema fan forever ♥
Location: Look in your closet ;D

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by moon_pie! »

well i REALLY need to re-play the games again, i only knew like 3 or 2 :ini: :adrian-crunch:
Image
Million thanks for making this epic siggy, Vickinator! and another million thanks to Nadini for making that awesome avatar

Couples I support? well...
♥Klavier and Ema♥
Brawldud
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:11 am
Custom Title: Shoulda been Brawldude, but was taken
Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Re: Psyche-Locked's Crosswords!

Post by Brawldud »

Psyche-locked wrote:This should help:
Hope that helps. Other than that, 17 down and 20 across are wrong. By "the hat" I didn't mean Mr Hat. Which character has a hat with something written on it...
Also, I think 20 across is a bit tough. I'll narrow it down a bit more for you: case 4

Spoiler: The hat?
Are you talking about SALE! ? Like on Bigwin's head?
Image
Click the sig to see my graphics topic!

My sig -is- original. Lots of people just make sigs similar to this one a lot.
Post Reply