Kaden Rapius's Sprites

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Post Reply
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Ok, seeing that i'm making new sprite poses for my Avatar Character, I got some Animations of him now.

->Creds to Revfirst for Helping doing the skincolour for Closeup.
->HUGE Creds to Darzie for Animating them.

These Sprites was made by using:
-Phoenix's Body
-Edgeworth's Hair
-Gregory Edgeworth's Glasses (Character Sprited by Android 21)

*The Glasses on the Closeup was done by me, but as you can see, they still need fine tuning*

Ok, here we Go:

Image --- Closeup

Image --- Happily Talking

Image --- Talking Seriously

Image --- OBJECTION!

Image --- OMGWTFOHSHT!

Image --- Bring It On... *NEW*

I'll add some more up later, and also the sheet to this (Seeing my last one had some..*Ahem*.'Flaws' >>)
Last edited by Kaden Rapius on Sun May 20, 2007 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by The Sandwich »

Ah my darling animations!
fuck
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

His objection head looks weird.
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
MoronSonOfBoron
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2289
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: e × e = e²
Location: God Less America
Contact:

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by MoronSonOfBoron »

It's the glasses. They don't really follow the tilt and contour of his face.
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by The Sandwich »

I just animated em so don't blame me.
fuck
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

Also, I don't think glasses bounce when you blink. I wearing them right now and trying it out. They don't move at all.
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Android 21 3/7 wrote:His objection head looks weird.

In what way? The Colour? The Glasses?

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:It's the glasses. They don't really follow the tilt and contour of his face.

Yhea, I had Trouble trying to do the glasses, any tips on how to make it so?

Android 21 3/7 wrote:Also, I don't think glasses bounce when you blink. I wearing them right now and trying it out. They don't move at all.

Yhea I have glasses aswell (Well why else wold my char have glasses >>;), I thought it would be a Nice effect.
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

Kaden Rapius wrote:
Android 21 3/7 wrote:His objection head looks weird.

In what way? The Colour? The Glasses?


It's his head. It's shaped oddly.
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Kaden Rapius
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Custom Title: English Attorney
Location: Defending English Justice in the Courtroom

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by Kaden Rapius »

Android 21 3/7 wrote:
Kaden Rapius wrote:
Android 21 3/7 wrote:His objection head looks weird.

In what way? The Colour? The Glasses?


It's his head. It's shaped oddly.


Hmm, It doesn't look oddly shaped to me.

Maybe i should put up how I made these sprites...
ImageImage
OBJECTION! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!?
Allan's Aokage
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:14 pm
Custom Title: Four is Death
Location: Wales. That little place next to England.

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by Allan's Aokage »

I like these.

PArticuarly the new one.
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by Ryu »

UN GAFAS... uh..... hmm....

I mean,

The spectacles' perspective is wrong. You should look at Kirihito for reference.
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
Luke_Atmey
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:09 pm
Custom Title: Thanks so much SerenityBlue!! =D
Location: Nederland, Texas

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Post by Luke_Atmey »

Kaden, those are awesome! And very well made, too! When I first saw them, I was completely blown away!

Kudos to you! I hope to see more expressions ^_^
Image
Thanks to SerenityBlue for the awesome sig! =D
Post Reply