Unintentional GS connections in real life.

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
SinReVi
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:12 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by SinReVi »

Spoiler: Wellingtonstraat - saving space
Image

Image


And one time I saw a restaurant ( I think it was a restaurant or at least a place where you can eat, it might be a cafe), I can't remember the exact the name but it was Karma something... Too bad it wasn't Von Karma =P
Holly Quinn
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: Here I am! The tragic clown...
Location: Chillin at Tres Bien
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Holly Quinn »

A super unlikely one: I actually know a girl named Trucy. :minuki: She actually kinda looks like Trucy, her hair's really long [darker brown than Trucy's though] and she wears a lot of blue.
But wait, it gets better:
Her parents got a divorce a few months ago, and she lives with her mother.
Her mother just got remarried to a man whose last name is
[wait for it]
WRIGHT.
Since she's a PW fan [thanks to me...] she had her name on the attendance sheets at school changed to Trucy Wright.
And thusly, life is beautiful.
The end.
:yogi:
Image
Krissy x Dahlia, Edgey x Feenie, and Klavi x Ema, for the epic win. <3
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Holly Quinn wrote:A super unlikely one: I actually know a girl named Trucy. :minuki: She actually kinda looks like Trucy, her hair's really long [darker brown than Trucy's though] and she wears a lot of blue.
But wait, it gets better:
Her parents got a divorce a few months ago, and she lives with her mother.
Her mother just got remarried to a man whose last name is
[wait for it]
WRIGHT.
Since she's a PW fan [thanks to me...] she had her name on the attendance sheets at school changed to Trucy Wright.
And thusly, life is beautiful.
The end.
:yogi:


She'll be learning to do magic tricks next :pearl:
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

Holly Quinn wrote:A super unlikely one: I actually know a girl named Trucy. :minuki: She actually kinda looks like Trucy, her hair's really long [darker brown than Trucy's though] and she wears a lot of blue.
But wait, it gets better:
Her parents got a divorce a few months ago, and she lives with her mother.
Her mother just got remarried to a man whose last name is
[wait for it]
WRIGHT.
Since she's a PW fan [thanks to me...] she had her name on the attendance sheets at school changed to Trucy Wright.
And thusly, life is beautiful.
The end.
:yogi:


Wow... :udgy:

Although Wright is a pretty common last name... around here, anyway.
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
jamie gumshoe
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:23 pm
Custom Title: and the plot thickens

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by jamie gumshoe »

um not sure if these count but i was playing
the new harvest moon and one of the girls is named maya
weirdley enough she's alot like her also my random spanish name is pearla
thats all i got sorry :sadshoe:
Image
crescendio
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:26 pm
Custom Title: DIIIICKHAIR~
Location: USA.
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by crescendio »

... dad says my anger's as fickle as a shark's. -Sweatdrop.-
1010
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:04 pm
Custom Title: You only get what you give.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by 1010 »

Unfortunately, I don't have any except my locker combination last year started with 12-28 (DL-6! :D)
And there's a kid named Marshall in my class but he hates me.

I do have a cool Hotel Dusk connection, though, if anyone cares. =p
My dentist's name is Dr. Hyde and his office number is 215. XD
Image
LeahNinjaGirl
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by LeahNinjaGirl »

1010 wrote:I do have a cool Hotel Dusk connection, though, if anyone cares. =p
My dentist's name is Dr. Hyde and his office number is 215. XD



OK now THAT is awesome! XD

Em , I don't have any .. Well , I probably do . Just don't realize it .

OH! Although I have seen a Edgeworth street! That count?
fatalfeline
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Location: Rasu Begasu
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by fatalfeline »

This won't mean much but.....

I SWEAR I met Oldbag's grandson today. T_T

I'm serious, this kid was a freaking chatterbox and he'd rattle on and on and on.... it was exhausting trying to converse with him.
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Johnny Rotan »

It's not quite real life, but the're was a commercial for 800 Credit card debt just on, and the lady used for the example in the commercial was named Mia (pronounced mi-a instead of me-a).
Her hair was similar also :mia:
Pearl the Barrister
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 am

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Pearl the Barrister »

I think I saw that same commercial for credit card debt, but the name sounded more like maya to me.
PEARL DIES TONIGHT
Rayman0616
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 pm
Custom Title: uh oh
Location: Ontario :)

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Rayman0616 »

Today I was driving around downtown Kingston and saw a store named Karma fashion or something :/
there is also a wellington street here too. :)
Image Image
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

Today I found a soft drink called 'de-lite'. :yuusaku: I'll post pics later.
Burninator
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Burninator »

how has no one mentioned subways veggie delite sandwiches?? or some pizza place (i forget which) has delite pizzas!!?!?!
Image
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Johnny Rotan »

TheBaronAndEma wrote:Today I found a soft drink called 'de-lite'. :yuusaku: I'll post pics later.


Man he has a bag of chips, and a brand of pop named after him. Must be his favorite foods. What's next? :yuusaku:
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

Mask*DeMasque: The Game by DeLite should be coming soon.
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
joeonamission
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mission Accomplished

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by joeonamission »

It is really hard to spot but in the movie A Scanner Darkly those weird suits that change appearance one of them briefly turns one side into a blue suit with a white shirt and pink tie and a few seconds later it turns the other side into a purple suit with a cravat. I've only seen it once and I don't own so I can't really say where you should look for it except I think it is near the end.
Agent 54c
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 am
Custom Title: Give her the dick.
Location: ctf_2fort

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Agent 54c »

We have a German exchange student named Kristoph.

There is a restaurant in Philippines named Naruhodou.

Spoiler: And this...
Image
Image
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Lunaria42 »

Agent 54c wrote:We have a German exchange student named Kristoph.

There is a restaurant in Philippines named Naruhodou.

Spoiler: And this...
Image


Sound like a place Klavier would run after he disbands the Gavinners.
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

I said I'd post a pic and here it is!
Image
Haibara~n
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Haibara~n »

fatalfeline wrote:My friend said there's a Wright Law Offices in my city. XD

I saw that, too. :D

I screamed thought, "FFFFFFFF WHY DON'T I HAVE A CAMERA THIS IS LIKE THE ULTIMATE AWESOME D:"

....I also live near Wellington street. XD
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
RadioactiveHelium
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:19 pm
Custom Title: The Cookie is the murder weapon.
Location: Narnia. Or my back garden.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by RadioactiveHelium »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...
My Middle name's Iris :3
"The camera is glaring at me...*glares*"-Edgey
"...Think of the kittens!"-Pheonix
Actually, those quotes fit well together O.o
ImageImageImageImageImage
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by La Diable »

Not exactly sure if this fits here but, does anyone on this forum watch Pushing Daisies? And is anyone else CONSTANTLY seeing similarities to the AA universe?
In the new episode I just finished watching....
Spoiler: spoilers for this ep and also for 4-1 and 4-4
- The victim was killed over a poker game secretly played in a restaurant.
- The male lead, Ned, found out he has two half-brothers who are magicians.
- At one point Chuck, the female lead, wore her hair exactly like Iris.
- And in the preview for next week, it seems that the case is going to be about said magician brothers, namely that the leader of their magic troupe is murdered.


Is a great show, but I swear they're doing this to mess with me.
ashxu
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 882
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:41 am
Location: Australia

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by ashxu »

For some reason, someone scribbled the "3 horns" of the Blue Badger on the toilet wall. (Only the 3 horns)
Haibara~n
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am
Custom Title: Putting the M in Cobalt
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Haibara~n »

La Diable wrote:Not exactly sure if this fits here but, does anyone on this forum watch Pushing Daisies? And is anyone else CONSTANTLY seeing similarities to the AA universe?
In the new episode I just finished watching....
Spoiler: spoilers for this ep and also for 4-1 and 4-4
- The victim was killed over a poker game secretly played in a restaurant.
- The male lead, Ned, found out he has two half-brothers who are magicians.
- At one point Chuck, the female lead, wore her hair exactly like Iris.
- And in the preview for next week, it seems that the case is going to be about said magician brothers, namely that the leader of their magic troupe is murdered.


Is a great show, but I swear they're doing this to mess with me.

......

...........

......WHAT. XD
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!
Salutation Here
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 931
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: England

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Salutation Here »

I adore Pushing Daisies, but the second season isn't out over here yet, and I'm trying (not very successfully, so far) to avoid spoilers.
Kairaita
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 am
Custom Title: WHATISIT?!

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Kairaita »

One of my classmates is named "Melissa Foster".

Exactly letter for letter.

Not very epic, but yeah.
~My FF.net account~
I write like there's no tomorrow!
SinReVi
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:12 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by SinReVi »

I saw a shop named AJ Sports.
MisoSoup
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:06 am
Custom Title: Maya I take your order?
Location: Australia

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by MisoSoup »

There's an Australian race car driver called Will Power. Go figure.

I know someone who's last name is Wright... does that count?

I have an Apollo vacuum cleaner :keiko:

All I can think of for now...
My sig is better than yours.
.Zyfarius.
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: Wheeeeeeee~
Location: The eye of the hurricane.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by .Zyfarius. »

My name is Neil. :neil:
Hehehe...
MUHUHUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*choke*
MisoSoup
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:06 am
Custom Title: Maya I take your order?
Location: Australia

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by MisoSoup »

I saw a billboard for GANT when my Dad, little brother and I were out. It's a fashion label.
It was like, "OMG it's GANT."
And then my Dad said that he owns a GANT shirt and all the buttons say GANT on them.

Soo... yeah, random stuff :keiko:

PS: Gant is in capitals because the sign was in capitals
My sig is better than yours.
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

I own a pair of Gant glasses. :P
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Lunaria42 »

I saw a nail place today called Pearl Nails Spa. I can just imagine Pearly running her one little spa. She would try to get Mystic Maya and Mr. Nick to come all the time.
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Lunaria42 wrote:I saw a nail place today called Pearl Nails Spa. I can just imagine Pearly running her one little spa. She would try to get Mystic Maya and Mr. Nick to come all the time.


I imagine :garyuu: would be a regular customer :meekins:
Logic Sword
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: England

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Logic Sword »

There's a house on my paper round called the Hawthornes. Fortunately I don't deliver there...
Image
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by La Diable »

Haibara~n wrote:
La Diable wrote:Not exactly sure if this fits here but, does anyone on this forum watch Pushing Daisies? And is anyone else CONSTANTLY seeing similarities to the AA universe?
In the new episode I just finished watching....
Spoiler: spoilers for this ep and also for 4-1 and 4-4
- The victim was killed over a poker game secretly played in a restaurant.
- The male lead, Ned, found out he has two half-brothers who are magicians.
- At one point Chuck, the female lead, wore her hair exactly like Iris.
- And in the preview for next week, it seems that the case is going to be about said magician brothers, namely that the leader of their magic troupe is murdered.


Is a great show, but I swear they're doing this to mess with me.

......

...........

......WHAT. XD


I just remembered there was also a circus murder a few weeks ago.
Spoiler:
The acrobat did it. :redd: :redd: (but it was for very different reasons)
way-too-obsessed
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 pm
Custom Title: Stranger than you dreamt it...
Location: Here

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by way-too-obsessed »

Agent 54c wrote:We have a German exchange student named Kristoph.

:beef: The prophecy has been fulfilled...
Image
ALL HAIL VICKI AND HER AMAZING GRAPHICS
theatrejunkie wrote:Dare to resist drugs, violence, conformity, and Gavincest
Luc
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:45 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Luc »

I have a friend named Jeffrey Justiss. Oh and there's a Wright Law Offices in downtown where I live.
fatalfeline
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Location: Rasu Begasu
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by fatalfeline »

My dad knows a guy named Kristoph.

But he's COMPLETELY different from the AJ Kristoph. XD
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
moonfall
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 pm

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by moonfall »

"Justice" isn't an uncommon last name. I went to school with a Justice boy. He went by the nickname...Bubba. Now I keep thinking "redneck Apollo."

While shopping for costume stuff last week, my friends and I ran into a creepy-ass dummy that looked like a zombie-fied Manfred von Karma. It was even doing the "freakout" face hold thing. The other person in the group who has played the PW games agreed with me.
Post Reply