Unintentional GS connections in real life.

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
Matilda_de_Fence
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:32 pm
Custom Title: EdgeWright AND fruit? Am I in heaven?

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Matilda_de_Fence »

Well, there's a AJ Management where I live.

Oh and guys, there's a Vitamin Water called defense. Too bad it's Edgeworth's color.

Uhm, there's also a girl at my school called Paige Wright, I dunno.
And I found a company called Wright Products. They sell things to protect your house from storms.
Me thinks Feenie was a little bit frightened after his nice river swim.
Oh, and there's an Edgeworth Inn somewhere in TN, I heard. One of my relatives told me about it.

Ooooh, and when I was up north in Tawas, MI, there was this candy shoppe that had Wright brand candy.
Image
Thanks, Vicki, for the sig!
Am I the only one that wants to make Phoenix Wright a FULL RPG? So I can go play PW2 again and make sure I DON'T tell poor Edgeworth to STAY DEAD?!
MaimJay
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by MaimJay »

Matilda_de_Fence wrote: And I found a company called Wright Products. They sell things to protect your house from storms.
Me thinks Feenie was a little bit frightened after his nice river swim.


AHA once he lost his job as a lawyer, he decided to sell products to protect houses from storms. He didn't want a repeat of what happened in the past LOL I dunno that just made my day.
Image
Matilda_de_Fence
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:32 pm
Custom Title: EdgeWright AND fruit? Am I in heaven?

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Matilda_de_Fence »

AHHH, I ALMOST FORGOT.

In my disrict, some person running for state rep. named Wright, had sign boards that said "Make the Wright choice."

It was great.
Image
Thanks, Vicki, for the sig!
Am I the only one that wants to make Phoenix Wright a FULL RPG? So I can go play PW2 again and make sure I DON'T tell poor Edgeworth to STAY DEAD?!
Konatabjection
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am
Custom Title: Frendship is golden.
Location: North Carolina, USA.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Konatabjection »

There is a Kid in my class named Zach Wright, and he told me he had a Cousin named "Phoenix."
I was like :beef: , but then he told me this cousin had a different last name...
Which made me sad....
"I will become a Dragon, because it can only keep up with the Tiger... Thus, I can always be by your side forever."
~Ryuji Takasu
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

Aww... that would have been so perfect otherwise.
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by La Diable »

The other day in class we watched a video about Tibetan Buddhists. The name of the director (or possibly producer or something) caught my eye: Franz-Kristoph (last name forgotten). Now THERE'S some crack fuel. :hotti:
Orcaizer Al
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1559
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:24 am
Custom Title: Built For The Kill
Location: Massachussetts

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Orcaizer Al »

I recently met a history professor in my university named Neil Marshall. He actually kinda looked like the in-game character himself. No cowboy hat, though.
Image
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.
Burninator
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Burninator »

im going to Wellington, New Zealand next year :wellington:
Image
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

Let see, there's a game named Machi.
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

Plus, there's a Japanese word named after him.
???: Erm, Drammy, like Apollo, I think it's the other wa-
No, Machi is the root of everything. )8<
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
TheBaronAndEma
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1403
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
Custom Title: 世界中
Location: 秘密
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by TheBaronAndEma »

Even 3.145? :P

Also there is a Tiwainese pop group named Machi.
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by La Diable »

Someone just linked me to this weird old PS2 commercial from the UK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp5kTcpjg7c

Observe the title of the commercial, and the first line out of "Gavin"'s mouth.
(and yes I realize there is a Tekken character named Phoenix)
WunderbarPhalanges
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2131
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am
Custom Title: And pure awesome = s to the exy.
Location: The land of boring...

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by WunderbarPhalanges »

Perrydotto wrote:Franziska is also a common name, even today.


I positively love that name. I would name a child that! (No matter where I live). ... if I had children, I think they'd hate me...
... and off the top of my head, I can't think of any real life connections I've seen *sulk*
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Perrydotto »

wunderbarphalanges wrote:
Perrydotto wrote:Franziska is also a common name, even today.


I positively love that name. I would name a child that! (No matter where I live). ... if I had children, I think they'd hate me...
... and off the top of my head, I can't think of any real life connections I've seen *sulk*


Why should they hate your for that name?
It's a traditional, popular name in Germany, so I personally don't see anything wrong with that, you know ^^

Perhaps I will go crazy when I have son and name him Diego. Hurrhurr.
Iban
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 678
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Iban »

Perrydotto wrote:[

Why should they hate your for that name?
It's a traditional, popular name in Germany, so I personally don't see anything wrong with that, you know ^^


Well, there are good names and then there are bad names.

Bad and stupid names can be popular and traditional too - unfortunately
DramaticaXIV2
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3781
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by DramaticaXIV2 »

I am so calling my child Franziska now...
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Perrydotto »

Iban wrote:
Perrydotto wrote:[

Why should they hate your for that name?
It's a traditional, popular name in Germany, so I personally don't see anything wrong with that, you know ^^


Well, there are good names and then there are bad names.

Bad and stupid names can be popular and traditional too - unfortunately


For sure, but there are faaaaar more awkward names. Mostly names which were popular when our grandparents were children.
Stuff like "Elsa", "Brigitte" or "Edeltraud" would be really unfitting today. Franziska is still okay though.

... Still wanting to call my son Diego. Hurrhurr.
WunderbarPhalanges
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2131
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am
Custom Title: And pure awesome = s to the exy.
Location: The land of boring...

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by WunderbarPhalanges »

Matilda_de_Fence wrote:AHHH, I ALMOST FORGOT.

In my disrict, some person running for state rep. named Wright, had sign boards that said "Make the Wright choice."

It was great.


That reminds me... mind you, it's not at all related to GS...
But there was this person running in a district nearby... I don't remember what for... and his name was Michael J. Whimpey... and the boards said, "A Strong Voice for the People"
And then... at the same time... there as a guy named Ron McDonald... seriously.


Perrydotto wrote:
wunderbarphalanges wrote:
Perrydotto wrote:Franziska is also a common name, even today.


I positively love that name. I would name a child that! (No matter where I live). ... if I had children, I think they'd hate me...
... and off the top of my head, I can't think of any real life connections I've seen *sulk*


Why should they hate your for that name?
It's a traditional, popular name in Germany, so I personally don't see anything wrong with that, you know ^^

Perhaps I will go crazy when I have son and name him Diego. Hurrhurr.


Hmm, true true.
It's a whole lot less popular here.
But that'd be the point... nearly 22 years of my boring droll common name... IT'S ENOUGH. WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE NAMED ME SOMETHING... LIKE... heck, like Franziska. *sulk*
Flareth
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:10 pm
Custom Title: A Wrighty

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Flareth »

A couple days ago, in Biology, we watched a movie about Anantasia and how that girl claimed to be her.

She wasn't.

Real name

Franzisca.

^Yeah, it was spelled that way.
http://trsrockin.7.forumer.com/index.php

That's a site I frequent. Check it out if you wish.
YoungWright
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm
Custom Title: Missle!
Location: Somewhere where there is win and pigs...
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by YoungWright »

Japanese Survivor Kid 2
Character select
2nd guy...
Spoiler: Who it is
:eh?: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ema Klavier HATE club still lives...I finally got PW3!!!
Image Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...
mpsd
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by mpsd »

I actually got one yesterday.

I was sitting in Family And Consumer Sciences class; while the teacher was going over instructions for what we had to cook, I looked around the room, bored. Then a girl in front of me moved around, so naturally, I looked where the noise was coming from. She was wearing a black hockey shirt, and on the back it said the names of everyone they were competing against. I scanned the names out of boredom, and something caught my eye. "WRIGHT CTY." I sat up, and looked more carefully. I thought I was seeing things, but nope!

I immediately thought of this thread after seeing that...
Darling Dream
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am
Custom Title: No avi/sig ideas, deal with Koharu.
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Darling Dream »

Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney), and she has a bunch of papers she has to read about the crime, witnesses, etc.

First thing is there's this guy named Lenore, with a talking Raven who saw everything. :yogi:

And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.
Riu
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm
Custom Title: Guess who's druuuuunk~!
Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Riu »

In the jazz( :godot: ) band at school we're playing a song called "My Dinner with Ronald"......
:accordion-head: :Please have dinner with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Perrydotto »

Riu wrote:In the jazz( :godot: ) band at school we're playing a song called "My Dinner with Ronald"......
:accordion-head: :Please have dinner with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!


Haha, awesome.
You totally should play Godot's theme (Jazz version of course) by the way. :godot:
Salutation Here
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 931
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: England

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Salutation Here »

ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:
And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.


Seriously? That's a pretty big coincidence.

ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney)


So I'm not the only one! Hooray!

Lenore? Why is a cleaning product being allowed to own a raven?
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Lunaria42 »

Salutation Here wrote:Lenore? Why is a cleaning product being allowed to own a raven?


Have you never heard of Edgar Allen Poe?
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Attorney@Lawl
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Attorney@Lawl »

I once saw a bus go buy and it said "-something- Hammond, attorney at law" and I looked at it and thought "Hmm...that seems familar...-OH MY---"

There is a Gavin Law Offices right near my house...
Image
TurnaboutBoosie
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 am
Custom Title: What the hell, Capcom.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by TurnaboutBoosie »

Well for one, I have no idea what we were watcing on TV at dinner the other day, buuuuut.
Tv: ...blah blah blah blah YANNI...blah blah
My sister and I: *looks at each other* :yogi: ?

It was funny |3
OH GET THIS.
Totally joined Mock Trial team at my school, and our case has some EXTREMELY relevant things to PW and AJ.
-The victim was hit over the head by a blunt object in his office, did not die however. I instantly thought...Thinker statue?
-BUT NO. He was hit over the head, supposedly, one witness says by a LADDER. However, the detective says he was hit with a STEPLADDER.
-The victim has a pet raven named Lenore who was witness to everything. This raven can also [b]talk.[b]

coincidence? I THINK NOT!
XD I swear there was more, but I dont remember. -w- :grey:
Sig made by the lovely Vickinator! <3
Image
TurnaboutBoosie
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 am
Custom Title: What the hell, Capcom.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by TurnaboutBoosie »

ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney), and she has a bunch of papers she has to read about the crime, witnesses, etc.

First thing is there's this guy named Lenore, with a talking Raven who saw everything. :yogi:

And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.

asdgbaehbfwekhjbg
HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY POST. ;____; XDD
Sig made by the lovely Vickinator! <3
Image
Darling Dream
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am
Custom Title: No avi/sig ideas, deal with Koharu.
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Darling Dream »

TurnaboutBoosie wrote:
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney), and she has a bunch of papers she has to read about the crime, witnesses, etc.

First thing is there's this guy named Lenore, with a talking Raven who saw everything. :yogi:

And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.

asdgbaehbfwekhjbg
HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY POST. ;____; XDD


Um because you told me to post it. .w.
Formerly known as ScentOfFreshLemon
fatalfeline
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2038
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Location: Rasu Begasu
Contact:

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by fatalfeline »

ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:
TurnaboutBoosie wrote:
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney), and she has a bunch of papers she has to read about the crime, witnesses, etc.

First thing is there's this guy named Lenore, with a talking Raven who saw everything. :yogi:

And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.

asdgbaehbfwekhjbg
HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY POST. ;____; XDD


Um because you told me to post it. .w.

...You guys know each other? XD
Image
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
Fey Sage
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:49 pm
Custom Title: Sage of Law
Location: Sâo Paulo, Brazil

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Fey Sage »

I just saw a store called Franziska Hübner, or something similar, but I'm sure is Franziska and something starting with Hub.
Please read my fic, trust me you will like it, if you read until the latest chapter. Forgive my bad grammar, I'm brazilian, so it may hard to read in the beginning, but it get better in later chapters.
Salutation Here
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 931
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: England

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Salutation Here »

TurnaboutBoosie wrote:Well for one, I have no idea what we were watcing on TV at dinner the other day, buuuuut.
Tv: ...blah blah blah blah YANNI...blah blah
My sister and I: *looks at each other* :yogi: ?

It was funny |3
OH GET THIS.
Totally joined Mock Trial team at my school, and our case has some EXTREMELY relevant things to PW and AJ.
-The victim was hit over the head by a blunt object in his office, did not die however. I instantly thought...Thinker statue?
-BUT NO. He was hit over the head, supposedly, one witness says by a LADDER. However, the detective says he was hit with a STEPLADDER.
-The victim has a pet raven named Lenore who was witness to everything. This raven can also [b]talk.[b]

coincidence? I THINK NOT!
XD I swear there was more, but I dont remember. -w- :grey:


Wow, you're lucky to be doing an assault case. We had dangerous driving and breach of the peace. Pretty pathetic, huh?
TurnaboutBoosie
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 am
Custom Title: What the hell, Capcom.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by TurnaboutBoosie »

fatalfeline wrote:Um because you told me to post it. .w.

...You guys know each other? XD[/quote]
WE're totally best friends. XDDD :phoenix: :edgeworth:
Sig made by the lovely Vickinator! <3
Image
TurnaboutBoosie
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 am
Custom Title: What the hell, Capcom.

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by TurnaboutBoosie »

Salutation Here wrote:
TurnaboutBoosie wrote:Well for one, I have no idea what we were watcing on TV at dinner the other day, buuuuut.
Tv: ...blah blah blah blah YANNI...blah blah
My sister and I: *looks at each other* :yogi: ?

It was funny |3
OH GET THIS.
Totally joined Mock Trial team at my school, and our case has some EXTREMELY relevant things to PW and AJ.
-The victim was hit over the head by a blunt object in his office, did not die however. I instantly thought...Thinker statue?
-BUT NO. He was hit over the head, supposedly, one witness says by a LADDER. However, the detective says he was hit with a STEPLADDER.
-The victim has a pet raven named Lenore who was witness to everything. This raven can also [b]talk.[b]

coincidence? I THINK NOT!
XD I swear there was more, but I dont remember. -w- :grey:


Wow, you're lucky to be doing an assault case. We had dangerous driving and breach of the peace. Pretty pathetic, huh?

Yeaaah DDD8
I'm mad cause he didn't die. XD
Sig made by the lovely Vickinator! <3
Image
FrauleinEvaKatze
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:06 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by FrauleinEvaKatze »

Wow, it seems like my city and the GTA in general have a lot of PW related streets =O

Spoiler:
There is a Pearl Street in my city where I live in. :)

A Pearl Street in Guelph, ON

A Morgan Avenue in my city. :)

A Morgan Street in St. Catharines, ON

a Bushell Avenue. :)

a Phenix Drive. :)

a Wright Avenue in my city. :)

A Wright Drive in Holland Landing, ON

A Wright Street in Ottawa, ON

an Iris Road in my city. :)

An Iris Street in Ottawa, ON

a Hawthorn Avenue. :)

A Hawthorne Drive in Burlington, ON

A Hawthorne Avenue in St. Catharines, ON

A Misty Court in Grimsby, ON

A Misty Street, A Misty Crescent and a Misty Court in Kitchener, ON

A Gregory Gate in Vaughan, part of the GTA

a Miles Road in my city. :)

an Edgeworth Road in Missisauga, a city that is in a way, merged with my city. :)

An Edgeworth Avenue in Ottawa, ON

An Adrian Avenue in Burlington, ON

a Victor Avenue in my city. :)

A Wesley Street in my city. :)

A Berry Road in my city. :)

A Berry Drive in Guelph, ON

A Regina Road in my city.

A Regina Street and a Regina Lane in Ottawa, ON

A Russell Street.

A Regent Street.

A Winston Grove in my city. :)

A Winston Road in Markham, part of the GTA.

A Marshall Street. :)

A Bruce Street. :)

A Bruce Creek Park in Markham, part of the GTA.

A Goodman Crescent in Vaughan, part of the GTA

A Richard Avenue.

An Armstrong Family Park in Aurora, ON

An Armstrong Avenue in Guelph, ON

A Wellington Street West. :)

A Court Street. XD

A Celeste Drive.

A Hart Avenue.

An Apollo Road in Markham, part of the GTA.

A Lisa Road.

A Ronald Avenue in Richmond Hill, part of the GTA

A Grey Road

A Cindy Court in Grimsby, ON

A Winnifred Drive in Keswick, ON

A Wendy Court and Wendy Crescent in Kitchener, ON

A Shelley Drive in Kitchener, ON

A Violet Street in Ottawa, ON

and that's all for now as I gotta find more XD.


I have a big brother named Mike

Also, I know someone with the last name Hart, he was my English classmate last year in Grade 9.

My mom used to work for a company called Phoenix before it shut down.
Last edited by FrauleinEvaKatze on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Get your own Evelon Pet Today at "http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/" !!
jlinnov
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:19 am

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by jlinnov »

Everytime i switch on my computer,there's phoenix technologies right at the bottom left corner.
Xashlei
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:20 am
Custom Title: ARU.
Location: Philippines

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Xashlei »

One time, just after my class dissected a couple of frogs, my friend and I washed our hands then went to get our snacks. She had long brown hair, and was still wearing her labgown when we sat down on the floor to eat. She was eating these chocolate sticks. Then sometime later, one of the resident teasing classmates came to her and joked about how she looked when the frog escaped (admittedly, it was funny. An escaping subject happens almost every time we dissect.) As a reaction, she threw one of the choco sticks at him.

Ema...? Oh, and as a bonus, that classmate plays guitar. :kyouya: But I don't think Ema really threw any Snackoos at Klavier did she?
ImageImageImageImage
Johnny Rotan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3394
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
Location: Somewhere you're not

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Johnny Rotan »

Xashlei wrote:One time, just after my class dissected a couple of frogs, my friend and I washed our hands then went to get our snacks. She had long brown hair, and was still wearing her labgown when we sat down on the floor to eat. She was eating these chocolate sticks. Then sometime later, one of the resident teasing classmates came to her and joked about how she looked when the frog escaped (admittedly, it was funny. An escaping subject happens almost every time we dissect.) As a reaction, she threw one of the choco sticks at him.

Ema...? Oh, and as a bonus, that classmate plays guitar. :kyouya: But I don't think Ema really threw any Snackoos at Klavier did she?


*KA-TONK* :snackood:
Starbuck
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:31 pm
Location: West Clownadelphia

Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.

Post by Starbuck »

"The qualities of a good prosecutor are as elusive and as impossible to define as those of a
gentleman. And those who need to be told would not understand anyway."

----US Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson
Post Reply