Unintentional GS connections in real life.
-
Matilda_de_Fence
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:32 pm
- Custom Title: EdgeWright AND fruit? Am I in heaven?
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Well, there's a AJ Management where I live.
Oh and guys, there's a Vitamin Water called defense. Too bad it's Edgeworth's color.
Uhm, there's also a girl at my school called Paige Wright, I dunno.
And I found a company called Wright Products. They sell things to protect your house from storms.
Me thinks Feenie was a little bit frightened after his nice river swim.
Oh, and there's an Edgeworth Inn somewhere in TN, I heard. One of my relatives told me about it.
Ooooh, and when I was up north in Tawas, MI, there was this candy shoppe that had Wright brand candy.
Oh and guys, there's a Vitamin Water called defense. Too bad it's Edgeworth's color.
Uhm, there's also a girl at my school called Paige Wright, I dunno.
And I found a company called Wright Products. They sell things to protect your house from storms.
Me thinks Feenie was a little bit frightened after his nice river swim.
Oh, and there's an Edgeworth Inn somewhere in TN, I heard. One of my relatives told me about it.
Ooooh, and when I was up north in Tawas, MI, there was this candy shoppe that had Wright brand candy.

Thanks, Vicki, for the sig!
Am I the only one that wants to make Phoenix Wright a FULL RPG? So I can go play PW2 again and make sure I DON'T tell poor Edgeworth to STAY DEAD?!
-
MaimJay
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 568
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Matilda_de_Fence wrote: And I found a company called Wright Products. They sell things to protect your house from storms.
Me thinks Feenie was a little bit frightened after his nice river swim.
AHA once he lost his job as a lawyer, he decided to sell products to protect houses from storms. He didn't want a repeat of what happened in the past LOL I dunno that just made my day.

-
Matilda_de_Fence
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:32 pm
- Custom Title: EdgeWright AND fruit? Am I in heaven?
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
AHHH, I ALMOST FORGOT.
In my disrict, some person running for state rep. named Wright, had sign boards that said "Make the Wright choice."
It was great.
In my disrict, some person running for state rep. named Wright, had sign boards that said "Make the Wright choice."
It was great.

Thanks, Vicki, for the sig!
Am I the only one that wants to make Phoenix Wright a FULL RPG? So I can go play PW2 again and make sure I DON'T tell poor Edgeworth to STAY DEAD?!
-
Konatabjection
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 196
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 am
- Custom Title: Frendship is golden.
- Location: North Carolina, USA.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
There is a Kid in my class named Zach Wright, and he told me he had a Cousin named "Phoenix."
I was like
, but then he told me this cousin had a different last name...
Which made me sad....
I was like
, but then he told me this cousin had a different last name...Which made me sad....
"I will become a Dragon, because it can only keep up with the Tiger... Thus, I can always be by your side forever."
~Ryuji Takasu
~Ryuji Takasu
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Aww... that would have been so perfect otherwise.
-
La Diable
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: eight bit goddess
- Location: Canadia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
The other day in class we watched a video about Tibetan Buddhists. The name of the director (or possibly producer or something) caught my eye: Franz-Kristoph (last name forgotten). Now THERE'S some crack fuel. 

-
Orcaizer Al
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:24 am
- Custom Title: Built For The Kill
- Location: Massachussetts
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I recently met a history professor in my university named Neil Marshall. He actually kinda looked like the in-game character himself. No cowboy hat, though.

I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.
-
Burninator
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
- Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
im going to Wellington, New Zealand next year 

-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Let see, there's a game named Machi.
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Plus, there's a Japanese word named after him.
???: Erm, Drammy, like Apollo, I think it's the other wa-
No, Machi is the root of everything. )8<
???: Erm, Drammy, like Apollo, I think it's the other wa-
No, Machi is the root of everything. )8<
-
TheBaronAndEma
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am
- Custom Title: 世界中
- Location: 秘密
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Even 3.145? :P
Also there is a Tiwainese pop group named Machi.
Also there is a Tiwainese pop group named Machi.
-
La Diable
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: eight bit goddess
- Location: Canadia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Someone just linked me to this weird old PS2 commercial from the UK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp5kTcpjg7c
Observe the title of the commercial, and the first line out of "Gavin"'s mouth.
(and yes I realize there is a Tekken character named Phoenix)
Observe the title of the commercial, and the first line out of "Gavin"'s mouth.
(and yes I realize there is a Tekken character named Phoenix)
-
WunderbarPhalanges
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2131
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am
- Custom Title: And pure awesome = s to the exy.
- Location: The land of boring...
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Perrydotto wrote:Franziska is also a common name, even today.
I positively love that name. I would name a child that! (No matter where I live). ... if I had children, I think they'd hate me...
... and off the top of my head, I can't think of any real life connections I've seen *sulk*
-
Perrydotto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2431
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
- Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
wunderbarphalanges wrote:Perrydotto wrote:Franziska is also a common name, even today.
I positively love that name. I would name a child that! (No matter where I live). ... if I had children, I think they'd hate me...
... and off the top of my head, I can't think of any real life connections I've seen *sulk*
Why should they hate your for that name?
It's a traditional, popular name in Germany, so I personally don't see anything wrong with that, you know ^^
Perhaps I will go crazy when I have son and name him Diego. Hurrhurr.
-
Iban
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 678
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm
- Custom Title: Got his Psychology degree in Borginia
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Perrydotto wrote:[
Why should they hate your for that name?
It's a traditional, popular name in Germany, so I personally don't see anything wrong with that, you know ^^
Well, there are good names and then there are bad names.
Bad and stupid names can be popular and traditional too - unfortunately
-
DramaticaXIV2
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm
- Custom Title: Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan
- Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I am so calling my child Franziska now...
-
Perrydotto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2431
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
- Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Iban wrote:Perrydotto wrote:[
Why should they hate your for that name?
It's a traditional, popular name in Germany, so I personally don't see anything wrong with that, you know ^^
Well, there are good names and then there are bad names.
Bad and stupid names can be popular and traditional too - unfortunately
For sure, but there are faaaaar more awkward names. Mostly names which were popular when our grandparents were children.
Stuff like "Elsa", "Brigitte" or "Edeltraud" would be really unfitting today. Franziska is still okay though.
... Still wanting to call my son Diego. Hurrhurr.
-
WunderbarPhalanges
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2131
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am
- Custom Title: And pure awesome = s to the exy.
- Location: The land of boring...
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Matilda_de_Fence wrote:AHHH, I ALMOST FORGOT.
In my disrict, some person running for state rep. named Wright, had sign boards that said "Make the Wright choice."
It was great.
That reminds me... mind you, it's not at all related to GS...
But there was this person running in a district nearby... I don't remember what for... and his name was Michael J. Whimpey... and the boards said, "A Strong Voice for the People"
And then... at the same time... there as a guy named Ron McDonald... seriously.
Perrydotto wrote:wunderbarphalanges wrote:Perrydotto wrote:Franziska is also a common name, even today.
I positively love that name. I would name a child that! (No matter where I live). ... if I had children, I think they'd hate me...
... and off the top of my head, I can't think of any real life connections I've seen *sulk*
Why should they hate your for that name?
It's a traditional, popular name in Germany, so I personally don't see anything wrong with that, you know ^^
Perhaps I will go crazy when I have son and name him Diego. Hurrhurr.
Hmm, true true.
It's a whole lot less popular here.
But that'd be the point... nearly 22 years of my boring droll common name... IT'S ENOUGH. WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE NAMED ME SOMETHING... LIKE... heck, like Franziska. *sulk*
-
Flareth
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:10 pm
- Custom Title: A Wrighty
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
A couple days ago, in Biology, we watched a movie about Anantasia and how that girl claimed to be her.
She wasn't.
Real name
Franzisca.
^Yeah, it was spelled that way.
She wasn't.
Real name
Franzisca.
^Yeah, it was spelled that way.
-
YoungWright
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 211
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm
- Custom Title: Missle!
- Location: Somewhere where there is win and pigs...
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Japanese Survivor Kid 2
Character select
2nd guy...
Character select
2nd guy...
Spoiler: Who it is
-
mpsd
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 196
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I actually got one yesterday.
I was sitting in Family And Consumer Sciences class; while the teacher was going over instructions for what we had to cook, I looked around the room, bored. Then a girl in front of me moved around, so naturally, I looked where the noise was coming from. She was wearing a black hockey shirt, and on the back it said the names of everyone they were competing against. I scanned the names out of boredom, and something caught my eye. "WRIGHT CTY." I sat up, and looked more carefully. I thought I was seeing things, but nope!
I immediately thought of this thread after seeing that...
I was sitting in Family And Consumer Sciences class; while the teacher was going over instructions for what we had to cook, I looked around the room, bored. Then a girl in front of me moved around, so naturally, I looked where the noise was coming from. She was wearing a black hockey shirt, and on the back it said the names of everyone they were competing against. I scanned the names out of boredom, and something caught my eye. "WRIGHT CTY." I sat up, and looked more carefully. I thought I was seeing things, but nope!
I immediately thought of this thread after seeing that...
-
Darling Dream
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 323
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am
- Custom Title: No avi/sig ideas, deal with Koharu.
- Location: Colorado
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney), and she has a bunch of papers she has to read about the crime, witnesses, etc.
First thing is there's this guy named Lenore, with a talking Raven who saw everything.
And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney), and she has a bunch of papers she has to read about the crime, witnesses, etc.
First thing is there's this guy named Lenore, with a talking Raven who saw everything.
And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.
-
Riu
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: Guess who's druuuuunk~!
- Location: Watching iCarly, 'cause y'know that's where it's at!
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
In the jazz(
) band at school we're playing a song called "My Dinner with Ronald"......
:Please have dinner with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
) band at school we're playing a song called "My Dinner with Ronald"......
:Please have dinner with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!-
Perrydotto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2431
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
- Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Riu wrote:In the jazz() band at school we're playing a song called "My Dinner with Ronald"......
:Please have dinner with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Haha, awesome.
You totally should play Godot's theme (Jazz version of course) by the way.

-
Salutation Here
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 931
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: England
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:
And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.
Seriously? That's a pretty big coincidence.
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney)
So I'm not the only one! Hooray!
Lenore? Why is a cleaning product being allowed to own a raven?
-
Lunaria42
- Donor

- Posts: 5333
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
- Custom Title: Moving on up!
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Salutation Here wrote:Lenore? Why is a cleaning product being allowed to own a raven?
Have you never heard of Edgar Allen Poe?
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
-
Attorney@Lawl
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I once saw a bus go buy and it said "-something- Hammond, attorney at law" and I looked at it and thought "Hmm...that seems familar...-OH MY---"
There is a Gavin Law Offices right near my house...
There is a Gavin Law Offices right near my house...
-
TurnaboutBoosie
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 am
- Custom Title: What the hell, Capcom.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Well for one, I have no idea what we were watcing on TV at dinner the other day, buuuuut.
Tv: ...blah blah blah blah YANNI...blah blah
My sister and I: *looks at each other*
?
It was funny |3
OH GET THIS.
Totally joined Mock Trial team at my school, and our case has some EXTREMELY relevant things to PW and AJ.
-The victim was hit over the head by a blunt object in his office, did not die however. I instantly thought...Thinker statue?
-BUT NO. He was hit over the head, supposedly, one witness says by a LADDER. However, the detective says he was hit with a STEPLADDER.
-The victim has a pet raven named Lenore who was witness to everything. This raven can also [b]talk.[b]
coincidence? I THINK NOT!
XD I swear there was more, but I dont remember. -w-
Tv: ...blah blah blah blah YANNI...blah blah
My sister and I: *looks at each other*
?It was funny |3
OH GET THIS.
Totally joined Mock Trial team at my school, and our case has some EXTREMELY relevant things to PW and AJ.
-The victim was hit over the head by a blunt object in his office, did not die however. I instantly thought...Thinker statue?
-BUT NO. He was hit over the head, supposedly, one witness says by a LADDER. However, the detective says he was hit with a STEPLADDER.
-The victim has a pet raven named Lenore who was witness to everything. This raven can also [b]talk.[b]
coincidence? I THINK NOT!
XD I swear there was more, but I dont remember. -w-

Sig made by the lovely Vickinator! <3


-
TurnaboutBoosie
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 am
- Custom Title: What the hell, Capcom.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney), and she has a bunch of papers she has to read about the crime, witnesses, etc.
First thing is there's this guy named Lenore, with a talking Raven who saw everything.![]()
And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.
asdgbaehbfwekhjbg
HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY POST. ;____; XDD
Sig made by the lovely Vickinator! <3


-
Darling Dream
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 323
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 am
- Custom Title: No avi/sig ideas, deal with Koharu.
- Location: Colorado
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
TurnaboutBoosie wrote:ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney), and she has a bunch of papers she has to read about the crime, witnesses, etc.
First thing is there's this guy named Lenore, with a talking Raven who saw everything.![]()
And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.
asdgbaehbfwekhjbg
HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY POST. ;____; XDD
Um because you told me to post it. .w.
Formerly known as ScentOfFreshLemon
-
fatalfeline
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2038
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 pm
- Location: Rasu Begasu
- Contact:
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:TurnaboutBoosie wrote:ScentOfFreshLemon wrote:Oh, here's one.
My friend signed up for a Mock Trial Team at her school (and yes, just because of Ace Attorney), and she has a bunch of papers she has to read about the crime, witnesses, etc.
First thing is there's this guy named Lenore, with a talking Raven who saw everything.![]()
And there's an argument about the difference between a ladder and a stepladder.
asdgbaehbfwekhjbg
HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY POST. ;____; XDD
Um because you told me to post it. .w.
...You guys know each other? XD

My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over
-
Fey Sage
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 145
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:49 pm
- Custom Title: Sage of Law
- Location: Sâo Paulo, Brazil
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
I just saw a store called Franziska Hübner, or something similar, but I'm sure is Franziska and something starting with Hub.
Please read my fic, trust me you will like it, if you read until the latest chapter. Forgive my bad grammar, I'm brazilian, so it may hard to read in the beginning, but it get better in later chapters.
-
Salutation Here
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 931
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: England
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
TurnaboutBoosie wrote:Well for one, I have no idea what we were watcing on TV at dinner the other day, buuuuut.
Tv: ...blah blah blah blah YANNI...blah blah
My sister and I: *looks at each other*?
It was funny |3
OH GET THIS.
Totally joined Mock Trial team at my school, and our case has some EXTREMELY relevant things to PW and AJ.
-The victim was hit over the head by a blunt object in his office, did not die however. I instantly thought...Thinker statue?
-BUT NO. He was hit over the head, supposedly, one witness says by a LADDER. However, the detective says he was hit with a STEPLADDER.
-The victim has a pet raven named Lenore who was witness to everything. This raven can also [b]talk.[b]
coincidence? I THINK NOT!
XD I swear there was more, but I dont remember. -w-
Wow, you're lucky to be doing an assault case. We had dangerous driving and breach of the peace. Pretty pathetic, huh?
-
TurnaboutBoosie
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 am
- Custom Title: What the hell, Capcom.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
fatalfeline wrote:Um because you told me to post it. .w.
...You guys know each other? XD[/quote]
WE're totally best friends. XDDD

Sig made by the lovely Vickinator! <3


-
TurnaboutBoosie
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 am
- Custom Title: What the hell, Capcom.
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Salutation Here wrote:TurnaboutBoosie wrote:Well for one, I have no idea what we were watcing on TV at dinner the other day, buuuuut.
Tv: ...blah blah blah blah YANNI...blah blah
My sister and I: *looks at each other*?
It was funny |3
OH GET THIS.
Totally joined Mock Trial team at my school, and our case has some EXTREMELY relevant things to PW and AJ.
-The victim was hit over the head by a blunt object in his office, did not die however. I instantly thought...Thinker statue?
-BUT NO. He was hit over the head, supposedly, one witness says by a LADDER. However, the detective says he was hit with a STEPLADDER.
-The victim has a pet raven named Lenore who was witness to everything. This raven can also [b]talk.[b]
coincidence? I THINK NOT!
XD I swear there was more, but I dont remember. -w-
Wow, you're lucky to be doing an assault case. We had dangerous driving and breach of the peace. Pretty pathetic, huh?
Yeaaah DDD8
I'm mad cause he didn't die. XD
Sig made by the lovely Vickinator! <3


-
FrauleinEvaKatze
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:06 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Wow, it seems like my city and the GTA in general have a lot of PW related streets =O
I have a big brother named Mike
Also, I know someone with the last name Hart, he was my English classmate last year in Grade 9.
My mom used to work for a company called Phoenix before it shut down.
Spoiler:
I have a big brother named Mike
Also, I know someone with the last name Hart, he was my English classmate last year in Grade 9.
My mom used to work for a company called Phoenix before it shut down.
Last edited by FrauleinEvaKatze on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get your own Evelon Pet Today at "http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/" !!
-
jlinnov
- Suspect

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:19 am
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Everytime i switch on my computer,there's phoenix technologies right at the bottom left corner.
-
Xashlei
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 125
- Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:20 am
- Custom Title: ARU.
- Location: Philippines
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
One time, just after my class dissected a couple of frogs, my friend and I washed our hands then went to get our snacks. She had long brown hair, and was still wearing her labgown when we sat down on the floor to eat. She was eating these chocolate sticks. Then sometime later, one of the resident teasing classmates came to her and joked about how she looked when the frog escaped (admittedly, it was funny. An escaping subject happens almost every time we dissect.) As a reaction, she threw one of the choco sticks at him.
Ema...? Oh, and as a bonus, that classmate plays guitar.
But I don't think Ema really threw any Snackoos at Klavier did she?
Ema...? Oh, and as a bonus, that classmate plays guitar.
But I don't think Ema really threw any Snackoos at Klavier did she?-
Johnny Rotan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
- Custom Title: You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor
- Location: Somewhere you're not
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
Xashlei wrote:One time, just after my class dissected a couple of frogs, my friend and I washed our hands then went to get our snacks. She had long brown hair, and was still wearing her labgown when we sat down on the floor to eat. She was eating these chocolate sticks. Then sometime later, one of the resident teasing classmates came to her and joked about how she looked when the frog escaped (admittedly, it was funny. An escaping subject happens almost every time we dissect.) As a reaction, she threw one of the choco sticks at him.
Ema...? Oh, and as a bonus, that classmate plays guitar.But I don't think Ema really threw any Snackoos at Klavier did she?
*KA-TONK*

-
Starbuck
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:31 pm
- Location: West Clownadelphia
Re: Unintentional GS connections in real life.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jeOivSoRGOBtYf9zD9kG3Lj4IssAD9590HN00
You'll know it when you see it.
You'll know it when you see it.
"The qualities of a good prosecutor are as elusive and as impossible to define as those of a
gentleman. And those who need to be told would not understand anyway."
----US Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson
gentleman. And those who need to be told would not understand anyway."
----US Associate Justice Robert H. Jackson




!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like you wouldn't be hooked on this...







