Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Post Reply
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

Haha, i'm glad you like it, GDM. I personally wasn't sure if it looked to cluttered or not, but if you love it than I'm fine with it. ^^ Thanks for the cookies! I love chocolate :p And it's alright that it took a while - it was challenging and gave me something to do other than the sims 3 and homework. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
oddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
Location: sweden

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by oddy »

Hi!
I want to request an avatar
Image/s: http://anime.advancedmn.com/images/media/Kana_009.jpg
Text: Kana
She is my little sister.
Size: 100 x100 would be fine I think.
Colour/s: Take something you think fit.
Details:
Image
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

I may not be able to do this in less than a day because the computer I GIMP on is temporarily unavailable, but as soon as I get access I will get straight on it. Thanks for the request!
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
FlameInferno
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am
Custom Title: This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice
Location: Up North

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by FlameInferno »

Hi, I'd would like to give you a request for an avatar.
Image/s: http://img242.imageshack.us/i/344246cr7.jpg/
Text: When painful times come, they won't be your ally.
Size: [PIXELSxPIXELS] 200x200
Colour/s: Red and Black

Thank you!
Image

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**
how_objectionable33
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
Location: Somewhere in AZ
Contact:

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by how_objectionable33 »

I would like a signature please

Image/s: Any pictures of Kristoph and Klavier (Must be a brotherly picture.)
Text: “I love you, Kristoph.”-put this on Klavier's side "I love you too, Klavier. I’m going to protect you"-and this on Kristoph's side.
Size: 400x150
Colour/s: Dark blue and make the text a silverish color.
Details: I am leaving the picture up to you just make the signature look like a brotherly moment between Kristoph and Klavier.
Thank you. :garyuu: :kyouya:
Image
~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

YAYS I actually have a waiting list, LOL!

Oddy:

I made it the size you requested and also a bigger one just in case, because I can't work with much with 100x100.

Image Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
oddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
Location: sweden

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by oddy »

That's awesome :godot: I realised that 100 x 100 would be a bit small after a while but you did a great job anyway. Thanks I love it. :gant:
Image
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

I'm glad you like it. ^^ I didn't post the bigger one, just realised LOL!
Here:

Image

In the CR down time, I've done the other two requests. ^^

Flameinferno:

Image

I know it differs from my usual styles, if you don't like it feel free to yell at me. XD

how_objectionable33:

Image

As always, point out mistakes, ask for changes etc. Hope you two like them x
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
oddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
Location: sweden

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by oddy »

I maybe use the bigger one. :P Hey that Higurashi avatar was awesome to. Love your graphics pal :gymshoe:
Image
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

Thanks, Oddy. It means a lot to hear things like that. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
how_objectionable33
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
Location: Somewhere in AZ
Contact:

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by how_objectionable33 »

That is the most beautiful signature I've ever seen thank you so much! :pearl-blush:
Image
~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
FlameInferno
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am
Custom Title: This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice
Location: Up North

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by FlameInferno »

I love it!! They're all totally awesome! Thank you so much!
Image

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

I'm glad you're both pleased. ^^ Thanks for the compliments! x
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

Front page updated! And I can very un-modestly say I love my new banner. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Chloe »

These are beautiful~ Especially the miles banners. :pearl: <3
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

Thank you, C.G. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

This is a signature I made for a contest thing on this forum. It is the sexiest Edgeworth sprite I have ever seen XD

Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
how_objectionable33
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
Location: Somewhere in AZ
Contact:

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by how_objectionable33 »

Alright I have another request. This time for a signature
Image/s: Anything with Kristoph/Maya
Text: I'll be strong for both of us. Just the two of us.
Size: 400x150
Colour/s: Make it blue and a little purple.
Details: I intended this sig to be a Kristoph/Maya but from Kristoph's point of view. So make Maya kind of faded and use more blue than purple.
Image
~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

Another signature? Sure, I'll get on it soon as I can get to my editing software. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
how_objectionable33
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
Location: Somewhere in AZ
Contact:

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by how_objectionable33 »

Thank you. And don't worry I'm still keeping the sig I have now I'm just going to alternate between the two.
Image
~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

I am so sorry, but I really can NOT find any Kristoph x Maya art. >< Do you have another art thingy to put on it, or have a source...?

Aah, I'm pathetic. ><
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
how_objectionable33
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
Location: Somewhere in AZ
Contact:

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by how_objectionable33 »

Just improvise idc if it is with only sprites. This is a farly new paring that was started on the RP forms. Sorry if it is asking too much.
Image
~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

It's alright. I hope this is what you were looking for - as always, any changes you want made are welcome.

Image
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
how_objectionable33
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am
Custom Title: Wife of Justin Laws :3
Location: Somewhere in AZ
Contact:

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by how_objectionable33 »

Oh...my gosh this is PERFECT! Ty sooo much :garyuu:
Image
~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

No problem. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Lunaria42
Donor
Donor
Posts: 5333
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Custom Title: Moving on up!
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Lunaria42 »

Nadindi wrote:This is a signature I made for a contest thing on this forum. It is the sexiest Edgeworth sprite I have ever seen XD

Image


I love that so much. Edgeworth would totally gloat to Phoenix that he had a nicer looking game.
Image
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

Lunaria42 wrote:
Nadindi wrote:This is a signature I made for a contest thing on this forum. It is the sexiest Edgeworth sprite I have ever seen XD

Image


I love that so much. Edgeworth would totally gloat to Phoenix that he had a nicer looking game.


Hahaa, that's exactly what was running through my mind when I made it. XD Thanks for the comment. :p
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
neoswordmaster
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1334
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
Custom Title: A beautiful world indeed.

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by neoswordmaster »

I have a request please.

Sig
Image/s: http://media.photobucket.com/image/apol ... 0.jpg?o=24
Text: I don't care if it is a sin.
I love you and that's all that matters.
Size: Whatever you think is best.
Colour/s: Blue boarder with red text
Details: I trust your expertiese.

Thank you.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

Thanks for the request!

Here;

Image

Any changes needed let me know ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
neoswordmaster
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1334
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
Custom Title: A beautiful world indeed.

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by neoswordmaster »

Oh, wow. It looks great. I don't know how to thank you.
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

It's fine ^^. Glad you like it! ~
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
ammchan
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 567
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by ammchan »

Awww I love neo's new sig :D
It's adorable. Nice job!
Image
♥ Phoenix/Maya Day: Sept. 5th. ♥
♥ Phoenix/Iris Day: September 12th. ♥
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

Thanks amm. ^^ That means a lot :D x
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
PandaPrinzessin
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by PandaPrinzessin »

Hi! Can I request a sig? :edgy:
Image/s: Kristoph and Klavier (if possible the third sprite along on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/04-kirihito02.jpg and the last on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/05-kyouya02.jpg at opposite ends of the signature
Text: There are a thousand ways to hurt someone but only a few to make them happy
Colour/s: Blues and purples
Details: I'll leave that to you :)
Image
Click on Janice for graphics ^^
Finnemore
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Finnemore »

Nadindi wrote:Image


I-I think I love you. <3 <3 <3
Image
☀ art by blue ☀
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

Ritsuka~ wrote:
Nadindi wrote:Image


I-I think I love you. <3 <3 <3


LOL. I love that one too XD It's so...Edgeworth, no?

PandaPrinzessin wrote:Hi! Can I request a sig? :edgy:
Image/s: Kristoph and Klavier (if possible the third sprite along on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/04-kirihito02.jpg and the last on this link http://www.court-records.net/arts/gs4guidebook/05-kyouya02.jpg at opposite ends of the signature
Text: There are a thousand ways to hurt someone but only a few to make them happy
Colour/s: Blues and purples
Details: I'll leave that to you :)


I'll get right on that for you. ^^
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

PandaPrinzessin:

Image

:)
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
PandaPrinzessin
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by PandaPrinzessin »

That is AMAZING! I love it :D Sorry to sound like a newbie, but how do I attach it as my sig/
Image
Click on Janice for graphics ^^
oddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
Location: sweden

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by oddy »

I would like to request a sig. I want Phoenix and Franziska on it and I would like to have a backgroudn with blue flames or something. And the size could be like the sig I have now.
Image
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
Nadindi
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: England

Re: Nadindi's Graphics ~ Requests done in a day or less! <3

Post by Nadindi »

PandaPrinzessin wrote:That is AMAZING! I love it :D Sorry to sound like a newbie, but how do I attach it as my sig/


Glad you like it! :) To use it as your signature, on the bar at the top of the page, click User Control Panel, then Profile on the left, Edit Signature, and paste this code into the box:

Code: Select all

[img]http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/Bubblypics/Graphics/Sigs%20and%20Banners/KlavNKris.png[/img]


oddy wrote:I would like to request a sig. I want Phoenix and Franziska on it and I would like to have a backgroudn with blue flames or something. And the size could be like the sig I have now.


Okay. I will do your request, oddy, but in future could you be more polite in asking? For example; "I would like to request a sig please. I would like Phoenix and Franziska..." etc. I'll get back to you soon with the image.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Post Reply