
More info here at the English site.
Will be released September 17th in Europe.
Can't wait!

















neoswordmaster wrote:Based on the art, I want to speculate that you will be in a much more open environment. That is to say, you will be outdoors in a city rather than confined to a hotel.
But that's just what the art makes me think.


ammchan wrote:Last Window: Midnight Promise?!
God I love that name, I hope they keep it for the localization! I hope there IS a localization! Aghikhslk I am so excited.
Kyle looks mighty classy in that picture <33


neoswordmaster wrote:Based on the art, I want to speculate that you will be in a much more open environment. That is to say, you will be outdoors in a city rather than confined to a hotel.
But that's just what the art makes me think.

Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:...Damn. A few hours sooner and I could've made this topic.
TheBaronAndEma wrote:neoswordmaster wrote:Based on the art, I want to speculate that you will be in a much more open environment. That is to say, you will be outdoors in a city rather than confined to a hotel.
But that's just what the art makes me think.
Yeah, that does seem like a fairly possbile idea. Personally, I have a feeling that maybe this is set in an apartment buliding or something. I mean it sounds silly but there's something about the name "Last Window" that gets me thinking about it...






Pezdude wrote:- the main setting is the Cape West Apartments
Pezdude wrote:- main character is once again Kyle, and he's still a bit of a jerk

Pezdude wrote:New FactsStolenborrowed from GoNintendo :)
- similar visual/audio style to the first game
- takes place a year after the first title, in 19800 Los Angeles
- the main setting is the Cape West Apartments
- the story stands alone, but will also present some connections that fans of the original can enjoy
- main character is once again Kyle, and he's still a bit of a jerk
- new 'ignore' feature for when you're trying to sift through conversations, and don't think a particular portion is worth butting into to find out details and progress the story
- their is a novel inside the game called 'Last Window'
- every time you clear a game chapter, you open a new chapter in the Last Window book
- the novel will help flesh out the story, and the over-arching world that Kyle is in
- novel contents are actually influenced by how you play the game, leading to multiple variations


Hyde is super qualified to comment on the quality of toilet paper and towels.




- the main setting is the Cape West Apartments
Me wrote:Personally, I have a feeling that maybe this is set in an apartment buliding or something. I mean it sounds silly but there's something about the name "Last Window" (EDIT: And the art, come to think of it)that gets me thinking about it...
Pezdude wrote:- similar visual/audio style to the first game
Pezdude wrote: - the story stands alone, but will also present some connections that fans of the original can enjoy
Pezdude wrote: - main character is once again Kyle, and he's still a bit of a jerk
Pezdude wrote: - new 'ignore' feature for when you're trying to sift through conversations, and don't think a particular portion is worth butting into to find out details and progress the story
Pezdude wrote: - their is a novel inside the game called 'Last Window'
Pezdude wrote: - every time you clear a game chapter, you open a new chapter in the Last Window book
Pezdude wrote: - the novel will help flesh out the story, and the over-arching world that Kyle is in
Pezdude wrote: - novel contents are actually influenced by how you play the game, leading to multiple variations
Pezdude wrote: - rumble cart support



You forgot the cleanliness of bathtubs, and his love of wooden chairs.




Midnight Jasper wrote:You forgot the cleanliness of bathtubs, and his love of wooden chairs.
As if any of those matched his mastery ofknockinghurting his knuckles on doors.





L~A wrote:I'm still surprised to see how quickly we'll get this game... I mean, Another Code: R was only released last February in Japan O_O
Or else, Cing has significantly grown larger over the years, that would explain how they could release 3 different games in less than one year...
I do hope the quality won't suffer from such short intervals between their games...
TheBaronAndEma wrote:Pezdude wrote: - new 'ignore' feature for when you're trying to sift through conversations, and don't think a particular portion is worth butting into to find out details and progress the story
I must admit, I don't really get this.











Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:Hotel Dusk > Ace Attorney.







Pandonetho wrote:I can die happy now with this announcement. That screenshot looks great, I'm liking the art. Hyde sure cleaned himself up a bit since the last time we saw him.


The big text says:
"In an old apartment building, before it is demolished,
Two pasts are related -"
Oh, I got impatient because I wanted to know what it said. So the main text under that bit is
'A year after the events of Hotel Dusk's "Wish Room: Angel's Memory".
The new setting is the year 1980 at Los Angeles Cape West Apartments.
After one month at an apartment building that was soon to be demolished, for an ex-detective who lives there, a sudden search request comes unexpectedly from a mystery person saying "look for the red star."'



