Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Yay for more old faces returning. =D
Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.
Needs new games before that can happen.

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Yay for more old faces returning. =D
Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.

Regy Rusty wrote:Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Yay for more old faces returning. =D
Maybe, this place may turn to its former glory, very soon.
Needs new games before that can happen.













Gozu wrote:who
Holy Hell wrote:I don't even know who I am
Wooster wrote:If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.




Bad Player wrote:holy hell it's Holy Hell

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:Bad Player wrote:holy hell it's Holy Hell
^







Go away. We don't want any.Ceres wrote:So I hear there's a new GS game coming out.
CatMuto wrote:I feel the samePierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)




Allow me to lick your heels master.Ceres wrote:So I hear there's a new GS game coming out.





Ceres wrote:You're a sick bastard Percei.


Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game



But we wuv you so.Mary Faraday wrote:I wasn't in there for.. like, a few weeks? Dunno, can't remember.
But a lot happened while I was gone. A lot of shit. I nearly lost my job and my boyfriend, then I had to pay some bills, but they never were for me but for my annoying neighbour, my English hasn't really improved since I fucked up my English-test big time, my best friend ditched me for a guy and..
Ugh.
I don't know if I'm back. C-R is getting a bit on my nerves a lot nowadays.








