Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
-
divinityx
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 371
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:42 am
- Custom Title: lol
- Location: lol
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Phoenix, 'cause in real life, Kyle would be a bitch, in my opinion. He has like, no patience, and gets pissed off by just about everything. I'll admit, Kyle is badass and everything, but his personality is rather disturbing. I feel that trying to talk to Kyle would be a pain. Frankly, I think Kyle's emo, though I don't blame him. He shot his friend, yeah that was a stupid thing to do, but why doesn't he just realize that getting mad at the world won't solve a thing? Phoenix on the other hand, is a much easier to talk to person, and much more "open". But that's just my opinion.
-
EvilKingStan
- Suspect

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:16 am
- Custom Title: Guess what? Guess what? MOOOOO!
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
FU-SION HA anyone? (okay bad reference made, time for serious answer)
I'd personally take Phoenix AFTER the time-skip over Kyle. He's just so freaking cool! In real life I'd also be waaaaaay to intimidated by Kyle to speak to him at all whereas with Phoenix I think I could hold a decent conversation.
I'd personally take Phoenix AFTER the time-skip over Kyle. He's just so freaking cool! In real life I'd also be waaaaaay to intimidated by Kyle to speak to him at all whereas with Phoenix I think I could hold a decent conversation.
-
Neh-ku
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 559
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
- Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Crap...umm, I pick OR!

^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
You wanna get shot, atlus?!
PollyxD wrote:Crap...umm, I pick OR!
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
-
KuraiYukita
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:51 pm
- Custom Title: Careful, or you'll end up in my novel.
- Location: Under your nose
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Kyle.... No, Phoenix.... Wait..... Both T_T! It's to hard to choose!
Kyle says what he thinks and Phoenix thinks them in his thoughts. They are both very cool..... And hot >_>...
Kyle says what he thinks and Phoenix thinks them in his thoughts. They are both very cool..... And hot >_>...
Click here to feed me a DigiTreat! Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Elriel, I thank you with all my soul!
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
oh feck, this is hard.
uh, i gotta say i like uh
i like how kyle was mean then got a soft side,
but phoenix is just awesome...
pal...
uh, i gotta say i like uh
i like how kyle was mean then got a soft side,
but phoenix is just awesome...
pal...
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
T3h_Waffleman
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
- Custom Title: The hope that shines through despair.
- Location: Here
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Apollo Justice?
Apollo Justice > Anyone.
-
Pandan
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 666
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:36 pm
- Custom Title: Searching for Big Whoop.
- Location: I left my heart in Rubacava.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Phoenix! I love him.
And I just have to ask, does anyone think they gave Kyle the last name Hyde on purpose?
I laughed every time anyone called him "Mr. Hyde".
And I just have to ask, does anyone think they gave Kyle the last name Hyde on purpose?
I laughed every time anyone called him "Mr. Hyde".
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
KuraiYukita wrote:Kyle.... No, Phoenix.... Wait..... Both T_T! It's to hard to choose!
Kyle says what he thinks and Phoenix thinks them in his thoughts. They are both very cool..... And hot >_>...
Tru dat homie XD
I'd personally take Phoenix AFTER the time-skip over Kyle. He's just so freaking cool! In real life I'd also be waaaaaay to intimidated by Kyle to speak to him at all whereas with Phoenix I think I could hold a decent conversation.
me too im shy anyway but trying to speak to kyle would be suicide for me XD
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Saori
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 470
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:29 pm
- Custom Title: Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:
- Location: Where do you live, bub? On Mars?
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Well, for me, the two aren't exactly comparable. They're just so different, both of them amuse in a different manner. Though they both heavily rely on sarcasm, they evoke different feelings from the player. Phoenix, in a word, could be described as goofy. He has an extremely aloof personality and his antics can't help but make one laugh. Hyde, on the other hand, acts rather rough in a "I just wanna get the job done" sort of way. He's brash yet understandably so. All-in-all, I just think that both of them are equal in terms of uniqueness but they have very different characteristics making it hard to compare the two.
-
Wrestler Hatman
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2422
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm
- Custom Title: spr fckn srs peepz
- Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
GS4 Phoenix > Kyle Hyde > GS1-3 Phoenix.
All alongside the first trilogy, I felt Phoenix was a complete wimp. He's toughened up over the 7 year gap, but kept himself grounded with Trucy.
Kyle had nothing to keep himself grounded, and finds it at the end of HD.
All alongside the first trilogy, I felt Phoenix was a complete wimp. He's toughened up over the 7 year gap, but kept himself grounded with Trucy.
Kyle had nothing to keep himself grounded, and finds it at the end of HD.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
-
wannabe4chanmod
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1994
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:11 am
- Custom Title: Aww, it wants to take a picture of you!
- Location: Somewhere that sadly isnt Nintendo.
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Tinker wrote:Obviously, but that doesn't make him less grumpy.
I think I like Phoenix's subtle sarcasm better than Hyde's overall cynicism.
SARCASM FOREVER.
phoenix wright is better.
(all hail the hobo hat.)

-
That Tall Girl
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 5:54 pm
- Location: Otherton
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
I think Kyle's a much more static character than Phoenix. i don't know why but i like him better. Hobo-phoenix is ten times cooler than Kyle though
-
fraulein_sam
- Suspect

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 7:46 pm
- Custom Title: Im not witty enough for one of these
- Location: The Land of Fry ups and cups of Tea
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Nick by far. Kyle's too depressing! 

-
Nothing to Hyde
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:38 pm
- Custom Title: why hello there
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
I prefer Kyle, obviously.
Nick just angered me. He was a wimp, and sure, he became a hobo and became slightly better, but goddamn...
Nick tried to be funny, but I just didn't like him. I liked the game, but not him.
Nick just angered me. He was a wimp, and sure, he became a hobo and became slightly better, but goddamn...
Nick tried to be funny, but I just didn't like him. I liked the game, but not him.

- LynkW
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 7:29 am
- Custom Title: Bruce Goodman.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Kyle.
Hotel Dusk in general was a better game. Now if every PW case was like that...
Hotel Dusk in general was a better game. Now if every PW case was like that...
-
LeahNinjaGirl
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 pm
- Location: Somewhere
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
THIS IS TO HARD!!!!!
.........
*After thinking for awhile*
Kyle . He's an Ex-Cop . Nick is a
Ex-Cops are more sexy .
.........
*After thinking for awhile*
Kyle . He's an Ex-Cop . Nick is a
Spoiler:
Ex-Cops are more sexy .
Spoiler:
-
Rie
- Suspect

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:18 pm
- Custom Title: <3
- Location: Philippines :)
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Hm...
I'd have to say...Phoenix. Yes, Phoenix all the way. Before he became a hobo.
Phoenix wins with me by landslide, but Kyle's a-ok too. ^_^
I'd have to say...Phoenix. Yes, Phoenix all the way. Before he became a hobo.
Phoenix wins with me by landslide, but Kyle's a-ok too. ^_^
-
damon.godot
- Suspect

- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:20 pm
- Custom Title: I want jello.
- Location: in a closet. *gasp*
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
feenie all the way! kyle is fine but he's a bit moody....
though he did change a little
though he did change a little
noodles taste good...salty noodles... not so much
:cody:
:Bikini:

:Bikini: -
Pearl the Barrister
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 am
-
Hylian100
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 845
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 pm
- Custom Title: Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!
- Location: Scotland
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Have to go with Kyle on this one, because he isn't afraid to act like a jerk with people. Some people, if you're too nice to them, you just won't be able to get what you want from them(damn, that seemed egoistic there). Although at the same time, when someone who can't take it does something that isn't really their fault (ie Melissa (was that her name?)) on the stairs. And, he's kind enough to help a little old lady down the stairs.
However, Phoenix does become quite like this in AJ, but you don't really see enough of it when he IS developed. Hyde's already developed, Nick's developing.
However, Phoenix does become quite like this in AJ, but you don't really see enough of it when he IS developed. Hyde's already developed, Nick's developing.
-
ashxu
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 882
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:41 am
- Location: Australia
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
I like the Phoenix Wright series better, but i like Kyle Hyde more as a character and Phoenix as a "lovable character".
-
Emperor Ing
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:07 pm
- Custom Title: The Mouth of Sauron
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Hyde gets information out of people more easily. I mean, he asks them questions and then yells at them, and they tell the truth.
Seems a whole lot easier than Phoenix's roundabout way of having to "prove" everything first.
But Phoenix has a whole lot of heart.
In the end, there can't be a good pick, because each character pretty much fills in what the other doesn't have. Phoenix being the nice and funny guy/lovable loser, while Kyle willing to get his hands dirty and play hard with his own gallery of wierdos and idiots.
Seems a whole lot easier than Phoenix's roundabout way of having to "prove" everything first.
But Phoenix has a whole lot of heart.
In the end, there can't be a good pick, because each character pretty much fills in what the other doesn't have. Phoenix being the nice and funny guy/lovable loser, while Kyle willing to get his hands dirty and play hard with his own gallery of wierdos and idiots.
Gozu wrote:omg ur just lik
did ur parents di or somefin
icer wrote:Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....
-
animepanda94
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 187
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am
- Custom Title: Crime Scene Junkie
- Location: I'm in your forum, Readin your posts....
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
*nods* Your exactly right c: i hadnt really seen that before but now that you point it out its tottally true!
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/ Please come visit me!Phoenix and Maya Fan wrote:Brilliant deduction Detective Panda!
-
Yoyoenix91
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:18 am
- Custom Title: Say it in Red!
- Location: Florida
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Personally, I like both. Both have great personalities... and both are damn sexy. ^_^;
-
AnimeKitteh
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:42 pm
- Custom Title: The lonely Angel
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Yoyoenix91 wrote:Personally, I like both. Both have great personalities... and both are damn sexy. ^_^;
I agree.
Its a tough decision.
This is a mean thread making us choose.

-
76_trombone
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 422
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:34 pm
- Location: The land of stress!
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Both are fine but I think Phoenix is better he doens't seem to be as deperate as Hyde
> 
> 

-
Froggycompany
- Suspect

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:59 pm
- Custom Title: The man who throws coffie, is a wise man
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
first post, lol.
Kyle's a bit of a jerk sometimes. Well, more so, you are when you choose the smart arse thing to say. Pheonix is always chllin' and expresses alot of emotions.
Kyle's a bit of a jerk sometimes. Well, more so, you are when you choose the smart arse thing to say. Pheonix is always chllin' and expresses alot of emotions.
-
ashogo
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 am
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
dude, Hyde is so much cooler than phoenix, and I love phoenix.
lol, that was a really soft moment...I love Hyde's hardass character though. Well in general I love those kinds of hardboiled characters and his dialogue felt very film noir-ish to me which is worth major points. Also, his cynical humor made me laugh more than Phoenix ("talking to this guy is like trying to pull teeth from a grizzly"), everything he says just oozes with his character. It's awesome.
Plus Hyde has been on the streets for years. He's walked the beat, he has experience in life and he knows how to use it. It's awesome to see him laying the smackdown on the hotel guests when he knows they're in the wrong. In the end he always uses his experience to give them advice to turn their lives around though; Especially with Jeff, where he throws down the cash and tells him to get his ass in gear. He goes straight to the point, he doesn't hide behind flattering words or lies.
He seems like the kind of guy who, if on your side, you'd trust with your life. He does give a crap about people, but if you're a loser who doesn't have any honour then he will bash you, as he does with summer. And he's a badass.
yeah, I love his character.
Mikenno wrote:But Kyle is pretty mushy inside. It's obvious. He's short on patience, but has a big heart. Christmas treeeees for little giiirrllsss?
lol, that was a really soft moment...I love Hyde's hardass character though. Well in general I love those kinds of hardboiled characters and his dialogue felt very film noir-ish to me which is worth major points. Also, his cynical humor made me laugh more than Phoenix ("talking to this guy is like trying to pull teeth from a grizzly"), everything he says just oozes with his character. It's awesome.
Plus Hyde has been on the streets for years. He's walked the beat, he has experience in life and he knows how to use it. It's awesome to see him laying the smackdown on the hotel guests when he knows they're in the wrong. In the end he always uses his experience to give them advice to turn their lives around though; Especially with Jeff, where he throws down the cash and tells him to get his ass in gear. He goes straight to the point, he doesn't hide behind flattering words or lies.
He seems like the kind of guy who, if on your side, you'd trust with your life. He does give a crap about people, but if you're a loser who doesn't have any honour then he will bash you, as he does with summer. And he's a badass.
yeah, I love his character.
Last edited by ashogo on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
hippietree12
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 524
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm
- Custom Title: rock on and peace out everyone!!!
- Location: livin the 60's, 70's, and 80's!!!!
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Hmmmmm... To be honest I don't know.
What Emporer Ing said, I totally agree with.
But I think Nick wins by a little bit because hobos are so awesome.
What Emporer Ing said, I totally agree with.
But I think Nick wins by a little bit because hobos are so awesome.
-
blinq
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2792
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:59 pm
- Custom Title: lol boobs.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIIIIIIIIIIIIX!! 

-
payroo
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
In-Game Kyle = Hobo Phoenix, what with the unhappy attitude after losing the job.
But imagine the Kyle equivalent of GS 1-3 Phoenix, when both of them were still in their former jobs!
Now imagine the Feenie version of Kyle! ("Dollie"="Bradley-Boo")
But imagine the Kyle equivalent of GS 1-3 Phoenix, when both of them were still in their former jobs!
Now imagine the Feenie version of Kyle! ("Dollie"="Bradley-Boo")
-
hippietree12
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 524
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 pm
- Custom Title: rock on and peace out everyone!!!
- Location: livin the 60's, 70's, and 80's!!!!
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
payroo wrote:Now imagine the Feenie version of Kyle! ("Dollie"="Bradley-Boo")
That made me laugh so hard!
-
Daryan Crescend
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:27 pm
- Custom Title: Hey, What's up ,man?
- greengummibear
- Suspect

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:58 pm
- Custom Title: FAAABULOUS!!
- Location: San Antonio
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
>>>
that grumpy ex-detective charm wins by default!-
aquajet16
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:32 pm
- Custom Title: The Glimmerous Fop
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Kyle but it's just because the younger Phoenix was pretty annoying. But if the older (not oldest) is put into consideration. I have to say both.
-
Ardee
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am
- Custom Title: Mr. Step-ladder
- Location: Killing Floor.
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Phoenix vs. Kyle in court, that'd be fascinating...
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian

Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!

Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!
-
Marche Tobaye
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
- Custom Title: Call me Ishmael.
- Location: Sweden
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
Kyle. He feels somewhat smarter and his comments about the other guests are very witty. He also has much more backstory than Nick.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
- lover of AA
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:35 pm
- Custom Title: cough-up-queen
- Location: in shubiya ^-^
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
kyle i like phoenix but kyle is the best
and so are for reeking of that awful smell !!!
- missaceattorney
- Suspect

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:24 pm
- Custom Title: MissAceAttorney! lol.
- Location: Aceattorneyland! (lol, i wish!)
Re: Kyle Hyde or Phoenix Wright?
i pick.........
.......phoenix!
because well kyle shot his best mate and feenie would never shoot miles or larry!
and well kyle just sounds like a grumpy old man. phoenix is funny even if he does act like a social reject i still love him!
ohh and i love him when he's
because well tbh he seems like he knows what he's doing X3
i'm sorry mr kyle =[
.......phoenix!
because well kyle shot his best mate and feenie would never shoot miles or larry!
and well kyle just sounds like a grumpy old man. phoenix is funny even if he does act like a social reject i still love him!
ohh and i love him when he's
because well tbh he seems like he knows what he's doing X3
i'm sorry mr kyle =[Mrs Edgeworth! (lol, I wish.)
Even Mrs Kaliver Gavin would be nice!
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/ ... s08-02.jpg
^ Edgeys office
Even Mrs Kaliver Gavin would be nice!
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/ ... s08-02.jpg
^ Edgeys office














