Favourite Thing about AAI?
-
MoonRaven
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
- Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
- Location: ELO
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Oh, yes! I also like that third person point of the instead of the first person's.
-
CoolFencer
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 89
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:17 am
- Custom Title: I am the swordsman of justice!
- Location: USA
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Definitely my favorite part of AA2. Playing as Gregory is just awesome, I know he's not the deepest charecter or anything like that but he's one of my favorites just because you see he clearly loves his job and cares about the truth, the games always said he was a role model for Edegy and now we can see why. Oh and the fedora!MoonRaven wrote:Favourite thing? Raymond Shields and flashback case with Gregory Edgeworth
I was trying to think of a question while I was objecting, I didn't
- Edgeworth
- Edgeworth
-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Might be a weird one, but I like how characters always face left or right instead of directly at you. I also enjoy how we can have multiple characters facing each other, making it feel more like a conversation than in the main series games.
-
CoolFencer
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 89
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:17 am
- Custom Title: I am the swordsman of justice!
- Location: USA
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
That's not weird that's normal I totally agree with you on that onelonechallenger wrote:Might be a weird one, but I like how characters always face left or right instead of directly at you. I also enjoy how we can have multiple characters facing each other, making it feel more like a conversation than in the main series games.
I was trying to think of a question while I was objecting, I didn't
- Edgeworth
- Edgeworth
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Oh goodness... The amount of time I spent just walking to the beat/melody of the background music... It literally must've been at least an hour total.Planetbox wrote:I think one of my favorite things about Investigations may be the ability to walk around in a top-down perspective! Especially because this lets me do my FAVORITE thing, wasting three minutes by running into a wall.

-
Cofftea
- Suspect

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:07 pm
- Custom Title: *scribble scribble*
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Thing I love in AAI:
Definitely the Logic feature (Logic Chess is a yes, but I'm rather fond of simple Logic). I also enjoyed the dynamic between Edgeworth and Franziska. And playing as Gregory in AAI2.
Also, the judge talking about his senile adventures in the bathroom.
Definitely the Logic feature (Logic Chess is a yes, but I'm rather fond of simple Logic). I also enjoyed the dynamic between Edgeworth and Franziska. And playing as Gregory in AAI2.
Also, the judge talking about his senile adventures in the bathroom.
"People are like books. We've all got a front and a back. You get my drift?"
-
Myah
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:46 pm
- Custom Title: Desk Slammin Extraordinaire
- Location: Scotland
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Running around the courtroom and forcing baby Franziska to chase me.
Never gets old.
Never gets old.
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
I think young Franziska might actually be one of my favorite things in that game.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
cookielawyer
- Suspect

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:06 pm
- Custom Title: Let's do this!
- Location: Germany
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Walking
-
EdgeworthxOldbag
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 pm
- Custom Title: I can't be the only one with this ship?
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Love how the mini sprites look like the big ones.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Music and presentation are godly.
In the sequel the story and characters appeal to me more though
In the sequel the story and characters appeal to me more though
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Been a while but after replaying Case 5 I've found a hilariously bad moment which kinda fits?
Spoiler: Case 5
-
Moddragon22
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:01 am
- Custom Title: Ultimate Godot Fan
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
It would have been interesting if the gameSouthern Corn wrote:Been a while but after replaying Case 5 I've found a hilariously bad moment which kinda fits?
Spoiler: Case 5
Spoiler: Turnabout Ablaze
"The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over." -Godot, 2019.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
I know,but instead it's the best of worst of fake outs,if that makes any sense. It's really stupid,and I love it.
-
TrialsxTribulations
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:25 am
- Location: Office
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
My favorite thing about this game is that it focused on Miles Edgeworth — and the new gameplay mechanics such as Logic.
The main story was good as well.
The main story was good as well.
”My bars passed the bar exam, no law school”
Lil Wayne 2013
Lil Wayne 2013
-
CourtCase301
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:08 pm
- Custom Title: Ace Attorney Megafan
Re: Favourite Thing about AAI?
Definitely Pursuit ~ Lying Coldly. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, if someone turns Lying Coldly on, I will dance.
Or maybe Justine Courtney/Verity Gavelle. She's awesome. I want a whole case dedicated to her.
Or maybe The Wet Turnabout, a GK fancase I made inspired by the Is Water Wet debate
There are so many good things about it.
Or maybe Justine Courtney/Verity Gavelle. She's awesome. I want a whole case dedicated to her.
Or maybe The Wet Turnabout, a GK fancase I made inspired by the Is Water Wet debate
There are so many good things about it.

