Busterella's Arty Stuff
-
Biscuit
- Suspect

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:19 pm
- Custom Title: ACHTUNG!
- Location: Birmingham, UK
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
HOLY CRAP
LONG HAIRED EDGEWORTH NOT ALLOWED, TOO SEXY <3
*squeals*
Lovely art! XD
LONG HAIRED EDGEWORTH NOT ALLOWED, TOO SEXY <3
*squeals*
Lovely art! XD

-
Zinle
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
- Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
- Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Did anyone say those were...
megasuperhypergiga(blaa blaa blaa...)
Awesome works!!!
megasuperhypergiga(blaa blaa blaa...)
Awesome works!!!
-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
CantFaketheFunk wrote:I demand update D:
Busterella is caught in long bleh period but will be back soon. D:
-
LVKeulen
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:45 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Just when I thought the 'Guess Who :B' pic maked me laugh out hard, your 'SERIOUS BUSINESS' pic made me drop my brains out laughing. Yes.. you get teh seal!

I love the style in that pic (SERIOUS BUSINESS.)
but my tip is to retrace your drawings with only one line, to make it look even more awesome. <3
Make moar~! I'd suggest you'd uh... make...
..more! ^^

I love the style in that pic (SERIOUS BUSINESS.)
but my tip is to retrace your drawings with only one line, to make it look even more awesome. <3
Make moar~! I'd suggest you'd uh... make...
..more! ^^

I had lost my CR password for a while... but I'm back >_>
-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Busterella wrote:CantFaketheFunk wrote:I demand update D:
Busterella is caught in long bleh period but will be back soon. D:
It sucks I go back to NJ on Tuesday and we never got to hang out :(
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)-
The Sandwich
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
- Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
- Contact:
-
Pearly
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:33 pm
- Location: Georgia
-
The Doctor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3049
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:20 pm
- Custom Title: The Father of Death
- Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
*Salivates uncontrollably at the second Fradrian pic and at the Urame pic*
Incredible. Much incrediblenessnessity.
Incredible. Much incrediblenessnessity.

-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Dessie...
Ron is one lucky man....
You still do great work Busterella and I love all of these new pieces.
Ron is one lucky man....
You still do great work Busterella and I love all of these new pieces.

-
Joebucks
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 998
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ask about my avatar for a chilling story
- Location: Ohio, the King of America
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
The new ones look like something out of the '90s Batman animated series.
...
...
...
...
...
...
SWEET! I loved that show!
...
...
...
...
...
...
SWEET! I loved that show!
-
The Aspernator
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:13 pm
- Custom Title: Fabulously Proud Max Galactica Fangirl
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Your art is nice. I especially like the Will x Penny one.
-
TheTigress
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 129
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:42 pm
- Custom Title: I haz animayshun skillz.
- Location: Somewhere quiet, I hope.
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
*sparkles* Yay! I found more of your art!
I saw your Urami in the fanart section of Court Records, and I was showing it to my friends and stuff~ I really love the way you draw her.
I saw your Urami in the fanart section of Court Records, and I was showing it to my friends and stuff~ I really love the way you draw her.

Thanks to KerimEelots for making my sig!-
Pylons
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: Thank you, Trabz.
- Location: They call it Xanadu...
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Hm, you're style sort of reminds me of Disney, but that's a good thing! I like Disney!
I also would like to comment on the YuuMare picture, it made me squeal. ^^
I also would like to comment on the YuuMare picture, it made me squeal. ^^
Thank you, Vickinator, for this very beautiful signature!
Wife to Takita and mother of Bleachlover, Lauren Order, and andrx. Anime Fever. You know you want to click it.
-
luckyhitmaster
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:58 pm
- Location: Oak Ridge, TN
-
franiehound
- Suspect

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:19 am
- Custom Title: It's oficial. Your an idiot.
- Location: UNDER MEH BED HIDING FROM U
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
your art is SO AWESOME!!!
pbly the BEST PW art i have EVER seen!!!
i realy like how you gave each charicter it's own personality threw there face, like you could tell lots of things about that person, just by looking at there face!!!
(i also love how you got the poportions right!!! i can NEVER get it right!!!)

pbly the BEST PW art i have EVER seen!!!
i realy like how you gave each charicter it's own personality threw there face, like you could tell lots of things about that person, just by looking at there face!!!
(i also love how you got the poportions right!!! i can NEVER get it right!!!)


thanxz vickinator 4 the sig!!! ur awesome!!!





