What song is stuck in YOUR head?

General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Hope you're more musically inclined than Phoenix
Post Reply
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Aurontsubaki
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am
Custom Title: The Man With The Lethal Pencil
Location: Covington, KY
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Aurontsubaki »

The Orchestrated version of The Blue Badger theme & The Jazz version of Godot (The Fragrance of Dark Coffee) by Noriyuki Iwadare.
What we got here is...failure to communicate
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

MagicalAttorney
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:28 am
Custom Title: Borginian
Location: Canada

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by MagicalAttorney »

Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Electroboy »

Image
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Electroboy wrote:GARY OAK!!


Well, I've got a response to that.

BLIMP!!
User avatar
Persian
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Steel Samourai's Fan
Location: Stalking Will Powers...

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Persian »

Two of the most traumatizing songs from movies I watched when I was a kid...

Hellfire, Disney's Hunchback of Notre-Dame. I didn't remember Frollo was such a perverted creep... But he have one of the awesomest song of all disney villains!
and
Toxic Love, Ferngully. This is the original version of the song, in the movie, they cutted the "I feel good, a special kind of horny" part... I wonder why! :hotti: And it's sang by Tim Curry!!

And of course, I have Ooedo Sensei TONOSAMAN no Uta :steel: from Gyakuten Meets Orchestra 2008 :will:
Godot and his coffee cup, an eternal love!
Mr. C
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Previously Cardiovore
Location: England

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Mr. C »

Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
Rhyme
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 am
Custom Title: Stupid character limit.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Rhyme »

The Band-Aid commercial song. :gumshoe: I don't know why, I haven't used a band-aid recently, I haven't seen the commercial.. it's weird.
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Zeronos
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:40 pm
Custom Title: My body is ready.
Location: Tennessee, unfortunately.
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Zeronos »

"Freedom without socialism is privilege and injustice while socialism without freedom is slavery and brutality." - Mikhail Bakunin
chase
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:20 pm
Custom Title: just another random person

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by chase »

This one - Utada Hikaru
OMG~~GTFO i have an exam tmr :headbang:
Image
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Pandora2191
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 am
Custom Title: DOOF

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Pandora2191 »

Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Electroboy »

ALWAYS
I WANT TO BEEEEE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIIIIEEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN
HARMONY
HARMONY
OH LOVE
Image
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Steel Turnabout
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
Custom Title: My childhood right here
Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Steel Turnabout »

Cornered. But not the good one. The wierd one from pw jfa
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

I feel like getting on a train. But not just any train.
P!ATD
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by P!ATD »

Image
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
Game Over
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 975
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 am
Custom Title: I refuse to change my avatar
Location: Fighting a rat for a pop tart

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Game Over »

Image
Thank you Delsy for the Awesome Game Over Sig! If you're still here, I still love it!
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Queen-Another One Bites the Dust
The tune is totally stuck in my head, I sometimes go to the beat of it
and when it started being stuck in my head I didn't even knew from who it was
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Mr. C
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Custom Title: Previously Cardiovore
Location: England

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Mr. C »

<(-_-')>
Persona Pharmacy Remix.
Last edited by Mr. C on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE
LordWolfODonnell
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Custom Title: Breaking hiatus.
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by LordWolfODonnell »



*blocks/saves with katamari* I approve! And it is now also stuck in my head.
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

LordWolfODonnell wrote:


*blocks/saves with katamari* I approve! And it is now also stuck in my head.


Whew! Close one! Thanks prince! I'd also throw out most of the rest of the Katamari Damacy soundtrack, especially Lonely Rolling Star.
LordWolfODonnell
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Custom Title: Breaking hiatus.
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by LordWolfODonnell »

In chord with that, I've recently been indulging myself back into the world of katamari on the PS3. 3 main ones that will always be a favorite and stuck on repeat:

1. Everlasting Love
2. A Song For King of Kings "Every day, Every night, he owes a man a raaaainbow" Or something along that line. XD
3. Sunbaked Savanna
Rarikou
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm
Custom Title: The Heir to the Planet
Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Rarikou »

"itty bitty bootie commitee...

on a one way bus to flatbun city..."
Image
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!
NinjaMonkey
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2257
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
Custom Title: Surf's Up!
Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by NinjaMonkey »

hoshihoshi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 am
Custom Title: あふれるその涙を
Location: Australia

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by hoshihoshi »

I am addicted, and I keep hearing it in my head. That change of octaves at the chorus end makes my knees buckle.

Love the Fall by Michael Paynter ft. the Veronicas

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts


RIP Tobi Wong
Essa_L_M.E
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 905
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Essa_L_M.E »

They Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged theme. I dont even know what I'm singing.

..KAWAII TAHH ... SEND TERRY MAH ...TOURNIQUET ... FRY ON MY YUGI!
~
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Finnemore
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Custom Title: let's just tell them that we met in jail
Location: England

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Finnemore »

"ITS THE, EYE OF THE TIGER ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT, RISING UP TO THE CHALLANGE OF OUR RIVALS, AND THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR---" *Shot*
Image
☀ art by blue ☀
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

NinjaMonkey wrote:1. BROOKLYN RAGE~!


for me as well
I love that song
MUCH better than the original
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
LovelyLarxene
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by LovelyLarxene »

Electroboy wrote:ALWAYS
I WANT TO BEEEEE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIIIIEEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN
HARMONY
HARMONY
OH LOVE


Me too! Thanks to Robot Unicorn Attack. That game is unreasonably addictive. :bellboy:

Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha & 3Oh!3: I went to the beach with a friend and she played it a few times...and now I can't stop listening to it!! And I don't even like Ke$ha!!

One Less Bell To Answer/A House is Not a Home (Glee Version): I LOVE singing this song!!

Perfect Night (from Trigun): Really creepy, but REALLY awesome!!

I Feel Pretty (from West Side Story): My friend and I were sang that a gajillion last night, so it's obviously not leaving my head any time soon.
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:
Image
Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

nekonohime
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2276
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by nekonohime »

LovelyLarxene
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am
Custom Title: Choir Nerd...'nuff said.
Location: Safely inside my cereal box fort!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by LovelyLarxene »



Oh. My. GOODNESS!!!! That used to be my favorite movie when I was little!!! :gant-clap2:

I also had to add this because it is the BEST SONG EVAR!! And it's really addicting.
Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:
Image
Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Steel Turnabout
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
Custom Title: My childhood right here
Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Steel Turnabout »

The Dragon Ball Z Kai theme song. Its undescribably epic.
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Turnabout of Justice wrote:The Dragon Ball Z Kai theme song. Its undescribably epic.


Dub or original?
Post Reply