What song is stuck in YOUR head?

General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Hope you're more musically inclined than Phoenix
Post Reply
Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Electroboy »

Image
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
Steel Turnabout
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
Custom Title: My childhood right here
Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Steel Turnabout »

OriginalBubs wrote:
Turnabout of Justice wrote:The Dragon Ball Z Kai theme song. Its undescribably epic.


Dub or original?

Dub. Hah! Thats a fun word. Dub. Dubsy. Dubsy-Wubsy. Weeeee! This is fun!
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Chloe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Custom Title: :)
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Chloe »

Superficial - Heidi Montag

it's so crappy but I love it.
Romeo
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Romeo »

OMG.

thats it.
Image
filipinoamerican
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Custom Title: tastes like new reed
Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by filipinoamerican »

Lump by the Presidents of the United States is stuck in my head...
I play too much Rockband :payne:

I also have The Middle by Jimmy Eat World...
Two songs, 1 head, weird, huh?
Rarikou
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm
Custom Title: The Heir to the Planet
Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Rarikou »

the persona 4 theme: I'll face myself. It's awesome... and fun to play on a guitar
Image
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!
Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Electroboy »

It's... almost haunting.

On stormy nights, I close the windows, and blow out the lamps. I lay down in my bed, hoping for sweet dreams. A hope quickly dashed by the accursed sound. Ever since I was thrust upon the rooftops, and forced to fight the Warrior of the Pearls, her ghost has haunted. I am to believe she is truly is the bringer of my demise, the Grim Reaper incarnate. She was put on this earth to punish me for my sins, and to eventually end me, bullets littered through my sternum. Until that day, my dreams are haunted by her song. It rings through my ears:
“Reaper, reaper,
That's what people call me,
Why? 'Cause they all die,
When I sing I end their lives,
You act as though payback makes you a noble man,
Is that a fact?
Well your a goddamn Philistine.
”

Honestly, this song is way too catchy.
Image
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
Louise
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7882
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Louise »

Eminem's new song featuring Rihanna is fucking awesome. It makes a change to have something decent stuck in my head.

If she ever tries to fucking leave again I'mma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire!
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage
Image
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Rarikou
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm
Custom Title: The Heir to the Planet
Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Rarikou »

I have more than one

1. THe fog (Ppersona 4) it's actually pretty catchy
2.the battle for everyone's souls, (persona 3) pretty awesome
3. Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean (Nightwish) Who said I don't jam out...
Image
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!
Steel Turnabout
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
Custom Title: My childhood right here
Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Steel Turnabout »

Super Sonic by Bad Religion.
Shit's epic
Scent
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm
Custom Title: Apollon Flame

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Scent »

Heavens Divide
A King
in name
alone...
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

hoshihoshi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 am
Custom Title: あふれるその涙を
Location: Australia

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by hoshihoshi »

Brain McFadden - Chemical Rush

FFFFFFFFFFF chemical rush a chain reaction is taking me.... I can't get enough of your chemical rush <3
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts


RIP Tobi Wong
ilygodot
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:45 pm
Custom Title: lame alert
Location: ?????????

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by ilygodot »

Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
Knives And Pens - Black Veil Brides

Awesome songs :godot:
but kept singing them in bio :(
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

filipinoamerican
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Custom Title: tastes like new reed
Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by filipinoamerican »

Hmm... now the song that's stuck in my head is Pictures of You by The Last Goodnight
Electroboy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Custom Title: Time for you to sleep.
Location: Working with Alice on a project of FUN!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Electroboy »

Muse- Black Holes and Revelations
Which is annoying as I don't know the lyrics.
Image
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.
DarlingVampiress
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm
Custom Title: ~Your Favorite Fixation with A Bite~
Location: California
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by DarlingVampiress »

"OMG" By Usher feat. Will.I.Am, ...blasted radios and their music rotations~
ImageImage
<3
PollyGramarye
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm
Custom Title: I'm Kenny McCormick and I like to dance.
Location: Behind the sea

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by PollyGramarye »

That's Okay - The Hush Sound.
ImageImageImage
Franziska's Whip
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Custom Title: c:
Location: Hinamizawa
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Franziska's Whip »

The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku. I WOULD actually be listening to it except the speakers don't seem to work if you use headphones with them and I'm afraid to listen without them because I might wake someone up. I need my music, dammit! :chinami:
Mr. Bear Jew
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
Location: Norcal

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Mr. Bear Jew »



Just sampled some of their music and I am sold. I'm totally going to check out Here Comes Science.
Image
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:


Just sampled some of their music and I am sold. I'm totally going to check out Here Comes Science.


For the love of God, man. DO IT NOW! (I'd also suggest their non-children oriented stuff.)
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Bad Player »

Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Bad Player
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 6932
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
Custom Title: 1000% Knight

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Bad Player »


Well, that song is on a train and has the train sfx, but mine has a guy actually saying "chuga" over and over again xD
Image
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Well, that song is on a train and has the train sfx, but mine has a guy actually saying "chuga" over and over again xD


I know, I just wanted an excuse to say that. (And post Wreck Train.)

FLYING 'SKA' MAN... AWAYYYYYYYYY!
filipinoamerican
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm
Custom Title: tastes like new reed
Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by filipinoamerican »

hehehe...
I just listened to the Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen like, at least ten times.
Now it's stuck in my head, I'm thinking of the part where they sing, "Mama, ooo, (may the wind blow) I don't want to die! Sometimes wish I'd neer been born at all!"
That used to make me cry when I was little.
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

filipinoamerican wrote:hehehe...
I just listened to the Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen like, at least ten times.
Now it's stuck in my head, I'm thinking of the part where they sing, "Mama, ooo, (may the wind blow) I don't want to die! Sometimes wish I'd neer been born at all!"
That used to make me cry when I was little.


GALILEO! Galileo! GALILEO!
nudalman
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 am
Custom Title: The Trusty Nudal!
Location: Utopia
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by nudalman »

Prayer of the refugee by rise against
Image
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

nudalman wrote:Prayer of the refugee by rise against

dude
I was about to write the same
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Steel Turnabout
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
Custom Title: My childhood right here
Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Steel Turnabout »

Image
nudalman
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 am
Custom Title: The Trusty Nudal!
Location: Utopia
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by nudalman »

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
nudalman wrote:Prayer of the refugee by rise against

dude
I was about to write the same


Hehehe... How coincidental... but right now, I'd have to say I don't care by Apocalyptica.
Image
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)
Steel Turnabout
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am
Custom Title: My childhood right here
Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Steel Turnabout »

The Brady Bunch theme song :sadshoe:
OriginalBubs
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am
Custom Title: I can see you, from here!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by OriginalBubs »

Essa_L_M.E
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 905
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 am
Custom Title: What the Devil is going on here?
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Essa_L_M.E »

'Baby' by Justin Bieber because I learnt to play it on piano... urrgh

*headdesk*
~
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Essa_L_M.E wrote:'Baby' by Justin Bieber because I learnt to play it on piano... urrgh

*headdesk*

:beef:

OT: Master of Puppets and Am I evil, both from Metallica
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
User avatar
Persian
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Steel Samourai's Fan
Location: Stalking Will Powers...

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Persian »

Today, I had songs of the 3 last movies I watched stuck in my head... :will:

The vampire assistant,Red Right Hand
Hairspray, Big Blonde and Beautiful and Timeless to me
And finally, The little shop of Horror, Mean Green Mother From Outer Space
Godot and his coffee cup, an eternal love!
Romeo
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Custom Title: SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.
Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Post by Romeo »

Uuuh its not really a song but a jingle!!

That dancing granny tango advert? THE BACKING TRACK is stuck in my head, as well as the , 'RELEASE YOURSELF' afterwards.
Image
Post Reply