Airey, I think it's best for all of us that you don't sleep so late. A healthy mind leads to wittier humor.
Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I've started up a new Doc on Google, guys. If I'm to share it with y'all, I'll need email addresses. For privacy reasons, just PM me those. I promise not to spam them with messages. :)
Airey, I think it's best for all of us that you don't sleep so late. A healthy mind leads to wittier humor.And I should take my own advice as well.
Airey, I think it's best for all of us that you don't sleep so late. A healthy mind leads to wittier humor.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
For that matter, I live in GMT +1 or 2.
A co do japońskiego, czy oni naprawdę używają tylu wykrzykników?
A co do japońskiego, czy oni naprawdę używają tylu wykrzykników?
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Damn. This is good. Mannys "Adventures". They are quite ridiculous. And the author lacks that big letter key. Now, where was the fanfic where Manny was called Manny? It was one where Manny met My Immortal.
https://archiveofourown.org/series/196745
https://archiveofourown.org/series/196745
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
2Edgey4Mia
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am
- Custom Title: Avatar? I'm not even a bender!
- Location: Probably not here
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Damn. This is so bad, I might actually try to spork it. I just hope the sporking won't be so bad that it's going to have to be sporked too :P Sporkception :D
https://archiveofourown.org/works/2744765
https://archiveofourown.org/works/2744765
Chyba tak. Znam tytuły anime, więc wiem :PRysiek wrote:A co do japońskiego, czy oni naprawdę używają tylu wykrzykników?
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@2Edgey4Mia
I can't tell if the author of this fic is trying to write a trans-positive crack fic or a crack fic that makes fun of queer and gender studies.
That being said, a sporking of this fic needs to be very sensitive.
I can't tell if the author of this fic is trying to write a trans-positive crack fic or a crack fic that makes fun of queer and gender studies.
That being said, a sporking of this fic needs to be very sensitive.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Skimming the fic, I think that if someone wants to sporking they should do an out-of-character sporking - you know, sporking as themselves instead of as Ace Attorney characters. It looks like the kind of thing you won't be able to keep your personal opinions out of, so it'd be better to just own your opinions instead of projecting them.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Will that be the fic that we could take as our live sporking, then? It certainly fits the role, so to speak.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
2Edgey4Mia
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am
- Custom Title: Avatar? I'm not even a bender!
- Location: Probably not here
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That might actually be a good idea.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I dunno. I think it'll end up getting way too political... which means it'd be a boring sporking at best and a full-on argument between us sporkers at worst.
That, and too many weird Tumblr in-jokes.
That, and too many weird Tumblr in-jokes.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I was also thinking that it could get very boring, since I don't really think of many funny stuff to say... although I have only read up to the part where Bansai shows up. Reading an argument also wouldn't be much fun since I doubt it'll be a "grab the popcorn!" type of argument. I think a funnier fic that wouldn't cause too many moral arguments would be best?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Back to the KM it is, then. Just browsing through the recent and came up with one of ageplay at the agency.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3401 ... ad=8501577
And... this one with "manly" Edgeworth.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/2620 ... cmt3385660
Oh, this one is beautiful. An 11-year-old's take on Narumitsu.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/4949527
Dang, that last one is so brilliant. So tempted to take that one.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3401 ... ad=8501577
And... this one with "manly" Edgeworth.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/2620 ... cmt3385660
Oh, this one is beautiful. An 11-year-old's take on Narumitsu.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/4949527
Dang, that last one is so brilliant. So tempted to take that one.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Omg, the last one is so precious. I wish the fanfiction I wrote when I was eleven was that cute.
ETA: The ageplay one has my vote, personally.
ETA: The ageplay one has my vote, personally.
-
MoonRaven
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
- Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
- Location: ELO
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...
Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
Last edited by MoonRaven on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No, but there have been a few sporkings where the fics aren't all that bad. Keep an eye on the ratings.MoonRaven wrote:I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can't see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...
Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
D'aaaaw, the eleven year old's take on Narumitsu really is cute, wish it didn't end so abruptly though. The manly Edgeworth one seems like a better one for the characters to spork? As for the ageplay one... well, just the prompt is weird enough, haha.
An Ace Attorney Christmas Carol
Phoenix Wright gets hit in the nuts (it's... not what you're thinking)
Detective Gumshoe wins the lottery
Of Kristoph Gavin and Waterslides
Undecalred Tenant
Drunkshoe's Adventure
Here are some that aren't bad bad-AireyVerkhovensky wrote:No, but there have been a few sporkings where the fics aren't all that bad. Keep an eye on the ratings.MoonRaven wrote:I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can't see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...
Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
An Ace Attorney Christmas Carol
Phoenix Wright gets hit in the nuts (it's... not what you're thinking)
Detective Gumshoe wins the lottery
Of Kristoph Gavin and Waterslides
Undecalred Tenant
Drunkshoe's Adventure
-
MoonRaven
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
- Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
- Location: ELO
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah, thank you very much. These were... not that bad to read. I was enjoying myself.Skittlemask wrote:D'aaaaw, the eleven year old's take on Narumitsu really is cute, wish it didn't end so abruptly though. The manly Edgeworth one seems like a better one for the characters to spork? As for the ageplay one... well, just the prompt is weird enough, haha.
Here are some that aren't bad bad-AireyVerkhovensky wrote:No, but there have been a few sporkings where the fics aren't all that bad. Keep an eye on the ratings.MoonRaven wrote:I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...
Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
An Ace Attorney Christmas Carol
Phoenix Wright gets hit in the nuts (it's... not what you're thinking)
Detective Gumshoe wins the lottery
Of Kristoph Gavin and Waterslides
Undecalred Tenant
Drunkshoe's Adventure
-
Rysiek
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
- Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
- Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Do we have Professah Layton here? I got a puzzle for him. I think not even HE can break it.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11639842/1 ... th-sausage
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11639842/1 ... th-sausage
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Guys, there's a Phoenix Wright Kink Meme Wiki. That's right. Somebody made a wiki for the kink meme.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Isn't it, like, super inactive and doesn't have very many articles? I vaguely remember going there once.cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Guys, there's a Phoenix Wright Kink Meme Wiki. That's right. Somebody made a wiki for the kink meme.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yeah, yeah it is.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)
...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
that's written by the same guy that wrote phoenix wright ace christianRysiek wrote:Do we have Professah Layton here? I got a puzzle for him. I think not even HE can break it.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11639842/1 ... th-sausage
damn i'd love to do a reading of this but i have no idea how i'd visually represent half of it
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That same author did an Undertale crossover:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11586461/1 ... -undertale
and a Sonic crossover:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11455289/1 ... D-attorney
and a Mario crossover:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11473315/1 ... M-attorney
There's also another unrelated Undertale troll/crack fic:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11635044/1 ... Fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11586461/1 ... -undertale
and a Sonic crossover:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11455289/1 ... D-attorney
and a Mario crossover:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11473315/1 ... M-attorney
There's also another unrelated Undertale troll/crack fic:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11635044/1 ... Fanfiction
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I might quit on the cosplay fic sporking.
I've just not been in the mood to do anything recently.
I've just not been in the mood to do anything recently.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh well, happens to the best of usOliver wrote:I might quit on the cosplay fic sporking.
I've just not been in the mood to do anything recently.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Er, maybe next next week if that's alright with you guys. I has finals 'til Thursday next week. But after that, I's got a week to chill.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)
...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Welp, I'm free up until like three days before Christmas.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Er, maybe next next week if that's alright with you guys. I has finals 'til Thursday next week. But after that, I's got a week to chill.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)
...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
Everyone else?
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It depends on the exact day, but there's definitely some time that week when I'll be free.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Welp, I'm free up until like three days before Christmas.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Er, maybe next next week if that's alright with you guys. I has finals 'til Thursday next week. But after that, I's got a week to chill.AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)
...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.Stupid grocery store rejected my job application
Everyone else?
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Are we going for the week of Christmas or the week before? If it's too much trouble to meet on sequential days, Airey and I can get started on it the week before, and you two can stop by anytime you're free. Sound good, guys?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Week before works better for me anyway since I'm not sure about my internet access the week of.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Weren't we all free next week? Because I can't the week before Christmas. I'm free this weekend, too.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I may be able to squeeze in some time to join you this weekend, but I also have finals & projects to prepare for. We'll see. Since I run on an uneven schedule next week, chances are better for me if I try next Thursday/Friday evening.
In the meantime, let's decide on that fic. (I just browsed through the last 5 or so pages.)
cuteyounggirlplus shared this, uh, lovely fic. It's got five chapters, but we can stick with one.
luck posted this one with an author indecisive with descriptions above.
Rysiek posted... a lot these past few pages. There's this My Immortal ripoff...
Or we can go for a classic Mary Sue fic with a defiant author.
I posted this ageplay one. Airey said this one has her vote.
I guess we'll be saving the carrots stuff for the KM special sometime instead. It's probably for the best.
Say, where did the list of unsporked fics go? I think luck was the last one to share the updated list, but it might need updating again.
In the meantime, let's decide on that fic. (I just browsed through the last 5 or so pages.)
cuteyounggirlplus shared this, uh, lovely fic. It's got five chapters, but we can stick with one.
luck posted this one with an author indecisive with descriptions above.
Rysiek posted... a lot these past few pages. There's this My Immortal ripoff...
Or we can go for a classic Mary Sue fic with a defiant author.
I posted this ageplay one. Airey said this one has her vote.
I guess we'll be saving the carrots stuff for the KM special sometime instead. It's probably for the best.
Say, where did the list of unsporked fics go? I think luck was the last one to share the updated list, but it might need updating again.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm perfectly fine with that vote and am quite tempted to vote for it as well. There are some amazing classics in the kink meme you listed in that huge post of yours, though.
Is two votes a majority?
Is two votes a majority?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Out of all of them, I agree with the ageplay fic.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubia
I'm doing the Carrot Saga fic but between being sick and preparing for finals I haven't got much of it done.
I'm doing the Carrot Saga fic but between being sick and preparing for finals I haven't got much of it done.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No worries. I think we'll be busy with the live sporking anyway, so you won't be missing out on much.
I don't like deciding on something without all of our members' approvals, but three out of four have voted for the ageplay one, so I guess we're taking that one. Pretty good choice, if I do say so.
Okay! So who's gonna start on the intro?
I don't like deciding on something without all of our members' approvals, but three out of four have voted for the ageplay one, so I guess we're taking that one. Pretty good choice, if I do say so.
Okay! So who's gonna start on the intro?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I was planning to abstain, so don't worry about that.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:No worries. I think we'll be busy with the live sporking anyway, so you won't be missing out on much.
I don't like deciding on something without all of our members' approvals, but three out of four have voted for the ageplay one, so I guess we're taking that one. Pretty good choice, if I do say so.
BTW, is any of us working on anything aside from the live sporking?
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Luck
As I mentioned before, I have been writing a sporking of the "Carrot Saga". Unfortunately, real life has been getting in the way.
As I mentioned before, I have been writing a sporking of the "Carrot Saga". Unfortunately, real life has been getting in the way.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I suppose I did say I was going to take the Hellspawn one sometime, but I didn't get around to it yet. I think it's best that I not take more than one sporking at a time, especially how I've been infected by tumblr again... er, and actual school stuff.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com


Tumblr (