Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post your PW fanfiction here. Please check the guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

I've started up a new Doc on Google, guys. If I'm to share it with y'all, I'll need email addresses. For privacy reasons, just PM me those. I promise not to spam them with messages. :)

Airey, I think it's best for all of us that you don't sleep so late. A healthy mind leads to wittier humor. And I should take my own advice as well.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Rysiek
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rysiek »

For that matter, I live in GMT +1 or 2.
A co do japońskiego, czy oni naprawdę używają tylu wykrzykników?
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.

Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
Rysiek
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rysiek »

Damn. This is good. Mannys "Adventures". They are quite ridiculous. And the author lacks that big letter key. Now, where was the fanfic where Manny was called Manny? It was one where Manny met My Immortal.

https://archiveofourown.org/series/196745
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.

Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
2Edgey4Mia
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am
Custom Title: Avatar? I'm not even a bender!
Location: Probably not here

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by 2Edgey4Mia »

Damn. This is so bad, I might actually try to spork it. I just hope the sporking won't be so bad that it's going to have to be sporked too :P Sporkception :D
https://archiveofourown.org/works/2744765
Rysiek wrote:A co do japońskiego, czy oni naprawdę używają tylu wykrzykników?
Chyba tak. Znam tytuły anime, więc wiem :P
cuteyounggirlplus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by cuteyounggirlplus »

@2Edgey4Mia
I can't tell if the author of this fic is trying to write a trans-positive crack fic or a crack fic that makes fun of queer and gender studies.

That being said, a sporking of this fic needs to be very sensitive.
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Skimming the fic, I think that if someone wants to sporking they should do an out-of-character sporking - you know, sporking as themselves instead of as Ace Attorney characters. It looks like the kind of thing you won't be able to keep your personal opinions out of, so it'd be better to just own your opinions instead of projecting them.
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Will that be the fic that we could take as our live sporking, then? It certainly fits the role, so to speak.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
2Edgey4Mia
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am
Custom Title: Avatar? I'm not even a bender!
Location: Probably not here

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by 2Edgey4Mia »

That might actually be a good idea.
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

I dunno. I think it'll end up getting way too political... which means it'd be a boring sporking at best and a full-on argument between us sporkers at worst.
That, and too many weird Tumblr in-jokes.
Skittlemask
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
Location: Bristol, Rhode Island

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Skittlemask »

I was also thinking that it could get very boring, since I don't really think of many funny stuff to say... although I have only read up to the part where Bansai shows up. Reading an argument also wouldn't be much fun since I doubt it'll be a "grab the popcorn!" type of argument. I think a funnier fic that wouldn't cause too many moral arguments would be best?
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Back to the KM it is, then. Just browsing through the recent and came up with one of ageplay at the agency.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/3401 ... ad=8501577

And... this one with "manly" Edgeworth.
http://pw-kink-meme.dreamwidth.org/2620 ... cmt3385660

Oh, this one is beautiful. An 11-year-old's take on Narumitsu.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/4949527

Dang, that last one is so brilliant. So tempted to take that one.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Omg, the last one is so precious. I wish the fanfiction I wrote when I was eleven was that cute.

ETA: The ageplay one has my vote, personally.
MoonRaven
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
Location: ELO

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by MoonRaven »

I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...

Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
Last edited by MoonRaven on Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

MoonRaven wrote:I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can't see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...

Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
No, but there have been a few sporkings where the fics aren't all that bad. Keep an eye on the ratings.
Skittlemask
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
Location: Bristol, Rhode Island

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Skittlemask »

D'aaaaw, the eleven year old's take on Narumitsu really is cute, wish it didn't end so abruptly though. The manly Edgeworth one seems like a better one for the characters to spork? As for the ageplay one... well, just the prompt is weird enough, haha.
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can't see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...

Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
No, but there have been a few sporkings where the fics aren't all that bad. Keep an eye on the ratings.
Here are some that aren't bad bad-

An Ace Attorney Christmas Carol
Phoenix Wright gets hit in the nuts (it's... not what you're thinking)
Detective Gumshoe wins the lottery
Of Kristoph Gavin and Waterslides
Undecalred Tenant
Drunkshoe's Adventure
MoonRaven
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:38 pm
Custom Title: Red string of fate tied me to manilla
Location: ELO

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by MoonRaven »

Skittlemask wrote:D'aaaaw, the eleven year old's take on Narumitsu really is cute, wish it didn't end so abruptly though. The manly Edgeworth one seems like a better one for the characters to spork? As for the ageplay one... well, just the prompt is weird enough, haha.
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:I... I uh... I just found this thread. I tried to read some sporkings... I can't. My reaction to those fics is the same than when I accidentally open one myself. "Nope, nope, nope" and on the previous page. I can see that you've done brilliant and hilarious job at picking apart those... atrocities but...

Is there anywhere a thread where characters pick apart good fics? Now, that'd be interesting to read. A bit like Reading the Books fics in some other fandoms...
No, but there have been a few sporkings where the fics aren't all that bad. Keep an eye on the ratings.
Here are some that aren't bad bad-

An Ace Attorney Christmas Carol
Phoenix Wright gets hit in the nuts (it's... not what you're thinking)
Detective Gumshoe wins the lottery
Of Kristoph Gavin and Waterslides
Undecalred Tenant
Drunkshoe's Adventure
Ah, thank you very much. These were... not that bad to read. I was enjoying myself.
Rysiek
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm
Custom Title: I ship P/M. No. Not that one! Or that...
Location: Irgendwo in 'nem Revier

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rysiek »

Do we have Professah Layton here? I got a puzzle for him. I think not even HE can break it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11639842/1 ... th-sausage
Got to many chars beginnin' with M here. Thats why Edgey must be a Fey. Too important and too beginning with an M not to be one.

Ktoś widział moją Berettę? Chcę zastrzelić faceta na którego czekają Vladimir i Estragon
cuteyounggirlplus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by cuteyounggirlplus »

Guys, there's a Phoenix Wright Kink Meme Wiki. That's right. Somebody made a wiki for the kink meme.
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Guys, there's a Phoenix Wright Kink Meme Wiki. That's right. Somebody made a wiki for the kink meme.
Isn't it, like, super inactive and doesn't have very many articles? I vaguely remember going there once.
cuteyounggirlplus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by cuteyounggirlplus »

Yeah, yeah it is.
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)

...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
DrOcsid
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by DrOcsid »

Rysiek wrote:Do we have Professah Layton here? I got a puzzle for him. I think not even HE can break it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11639842/1 ... th-sausage
that's written by the same guy that wrote phoenix wright ace christian

damn i'd love to do a reading of this but i have no idea how i'd visually represent half of it
cuteyounggirlplus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by cuteyounggirlplus »

That same author did an Undertale crossover:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11586461/1 ... -undertale

and a Sonic crossover:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11455289/1 ... D-attorney

and a Mario crossover:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11473315/1 ... M-attorney

There's also another unrelated Undertale troll/crack fic:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11635044/1 ... Fanfiction
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Oliver »

I might quit on the cosplay fic sporking.
I've just not been in the mood to do anything recently.
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Oliver wrote:I might quit on the cosplay fic sporking.
I've just not been in the mood to do anything recently.
Oh well, happens to the best of us :edgey:
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)

...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
Er, maybe next next week if that's alright with you guys. I has finals 'til Thursday next week. But after that, I's got a week to chill.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)

...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
Er, maybe next next week if that's alright with you guys. I has finals 'til Thursday next week. But after that, I's got a week to chill.
Welp, I'm free up until like three days before Christmas. Stupid grocery store rejected my job application
Everyone else?
Skittlemask
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
Location: Bristol, Rhode Island

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Skittlemask »

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Honestly pretty disappointing. The PWKM has the best memes. (..."best" is relative...)

...also, is the live sporking supposed to be this week or next week? I forgot.
Er, maybe next next week if that's alright with you guys. I has finals 'til Thursday next week. But after that, I's got a week to chill.
Welp, I'm free up until like three days before Christmas. Stupid grocery store rejected my job application
Everyone else?
It depends on the exact day, but there's definitely some time that week when I'll be free.
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Are we going for the week of Christmas or the week before? If it's too much trouble to meet on sequential days, Airey and I can get started on it the week before, and you two can stop by anytime you're free. Sound good, guys?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Week before works better for me anyway since I'm not sure about my internet access the week of.
luck
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by luck »

Weren't we all free next week? Because I can't the week before Christmas. I'm free this weekend, too.
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

I may be able to squeeze in some time to join you this weekend, but I also have finals & projects to prepare for. We'll see. Since I run on an uneven schedule next week, chances are better for me if I try next Thursday/Friday evening.

In the meantime, let's decide on that fic. (I just browsed through the last 5 or so pages.)

cuteyounggirlplus shared this, uh, lovely fic. It's got five chapters, but we can stick with one.

luck posted this one with an author indecisive with descriptions above.

Rysiek posted... a lot these past few pages. There's this My Immortal ripoff...
Or we can go for a classic Mary Sue fic with a defiant author.

I posted this ageplay one. Airey said this one has her vote.

I guess we'll be saving the carrots stuff for the KM special sometime instead. It's probably for the best.

Say, where did the list of unsporked fics go? I think luck was the last one to share the updated list, but it might need updating again.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
AireyVerkhovensky
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by AireyVerkhovensky »

Still not changing my vote.

Fic list is here, although yeah it probably needs updating.
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

I'm perfectly fine with that vote and am quite tempted to vote for it as well. There are some amazing classics in the kink meme you listed in that huge post of yours, though.

Is two votes a majority?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Skittlemask
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
Location: Bristol, Rhode Island

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Skittlemask »

Out of all of them, I agree with the ageplay fic.
cuteyounggirlplus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by cuteyounggirlplus »

@Rubia

I'm doing the Carrot Saga fic but between being sick and preparing for finals I haven't got much of it done.
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

No worries. I think we'll be busy with the live sporking anyway, so you won't be missing out on much.

I don't like deciding on something without all of our members' approvals, but three out of four have voted for the ageplay one, so I guess we're taking that one. Pretty good choice, if I do say so.

Okay! So who's gonna start on the intro?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
luck
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by luck »

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:No worries. I think we'll be busy with the live sporking anyway, so you won't be missing out on much.

I don't like deciding on something without all of our members' approvals, but three out of four have voted for the ageplay one, so I guess we're taking that one. Pretty good choice, if I do say so.
I was planning to abstain, so don't worry about that.

BTW, is any of us working on anything aside from the live sporking?
cuteyounggirlplus
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by cuteyounggirlplus »

@Luck

As I mentioned before, I have been writing a sporking of the "Carrot Saga". Unfortunately, real life has been getting in the way.
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

I suppose I did say I was going to take the Hellspawn one sometime, but I didn't get around to it yet. I think it's best that I not take more than one sporking at a time, especially how I've been infected by tumblr again... er, and actual school stuff.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Post Reply