Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
TheGreatSnarkoo
- Suspect

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:01 am
- Custom Title: Too many thoughts and nothing to do~
- Location: The Noponis
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I came up with an idea for a possible special to liven this thread up (since it's been pretty slow around here as of late).
So what we do is we collect any Klavier X Sue, Klavier X Reader fics that are in somewhat of the same vein as suefics about One Direction/ Twenty One Pilots/ Whatever boy band is popular these days-
and we force Klavier (plus any others sporkers of choice) to read them under the pretense that this is in-universe fanfiction written by his in-universe fangirls. Emotional confusion ensues, as Klavier is torn between his respect for his fans and just how horrible the fics are.
So, yea or nay?
So what we do is we collect any Klavier X Sue, Klavier X Reader fics that are in somewhat of the same vein as suefics about One Direction/ Twenty One Pilots/ Whatever boy band is popular these days-
and we force Klavier (plus any others sporkers of choice) to read them under the pretense that this is in-universe fanfiction written by his in-universe fangirls. Emotional confusion ensues, as Klavier is torn between his respect for his fans and just how horrible the fics are.
So, yea or nay?
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good if I ever use Comic Sans, Arial, Times New Roman, Brush Script, Papyrus, Curlz, Ravie, et cetera."
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
Friends don't let friends use bad fonts.
Unironically, anyways.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yay.
I may not have as much time these days to spork, but I still check by in case anyone has questions or want a review of their works.
I may not have as much time these days to spork, but I still check by in case anyone has questions or want a review of their works.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
DrOcsid
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 pm
- Custom Title: On a road to nowhere.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah-hah. Oh boy, here we go. It’s been a while, but fasten your seatbelts, grab a drink, and unzip your pants, because it’s time for...
Phoenix Drive: Part 2
(okay, maybe not so much on the “unzip your pants” thing)
(Links to Part 1 and Part 3)
Rating:
Dahlia, as usual. Cause sex n’ shit.
And now, our sporkers!
Phoenix Wright!
“Oh, god. Please, no. I had almost erased this from my memory.”
Maya Fey!
“I’ve already got Mia on hold to take care of this for me.”
And a newcomer to this sporking…
Miles Edgeworth!
“‘Phoenix Drive’? I can most likely imagine what this will be about.”
[Our three sporkers enter the theater.]
Phoenix: Trust me, Edgeworth. You wouldn’t be able to imagine what this is about in a million years.
Miles: Is it really that ridiculous?
Maya: Less “ridiculous”, more “something you wouldn’t want to admit exists”.
Miles: Well, now the two of you have managed to worry me a fair bit. What exactly is this about?
Phoenix: It’s… just something you need to see for yourself. Let’s sit down and get this over with.
[The three sporkers sit down.]
[The lights turn back on.]
Phoenix: Oh, is it over? Thank god.
Management: Not entirely. We’ve still got at least one part to go!
Phoenix: Ack...
Miles: ...Please tell me I won’t be around for it.
Maya: Me, too.
Management: Only time will tell.
Phoenix: Well, let’s go before they make us stay for the second part.
[The sporkers leave the theater.]
Phoenix Drive: Part 2
(okay, maybe not so much on the “unzip your pants” thing)
(Links to Part 1 and Part 3)
Rating:
Dahlia, as usual. Cause sex n’ shit.
And now, our sporkers!
Phoenix Wright!
Maya Fey!
And a newcomer to this sporking…
Miles Edgeworth!
[Our three sporkers enter the theater.]
Phoenix: Trust me, Edgeworth. You wouldn’t be able to imagine what this is about in a million years.
Miles: Is it really that ridiculous?
Maya: Less “ridiculous”, more “something you wouldn’t want to admit exists”.
Miles: Well, now the two of you have managed to worry me a fair bit. What exactly is this about?
Phoenix: It’s… just something you need to see for yourself. Let’s sit down and get this over with.
[The three sporkers sit down.]
Spoiler:
Phoenix: Oh, is it over? Thank god.
Management: Not entirely. We’ve still got at least one part to go!
Phoenix: Ack...
Miles: ...Please tell me I won’t be around for it.
Maya: Me, too.
Management: Only time will tell.
Phoenix: Well, let’s go before they make us stay for the second part.
[The sporkers leave the theater.]
Last edited by DrOcsid on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
What a thing to see when I return to this thread after so long. I have to admit that I'm more excited to see the end... just to see it all end and to see Edgeworth's reaction to his role in this game. Thanks again, Dr.
Hmm... It's been a while since I've submitted anything to the thread. Maybe I might just get back into it, but... I think a piece of meta fanfiction - even if it's not too bad - would suit me better. Now to find it...
Hmm... It's been a while since I've submitted anything to the thread. Maybe I might just get back into it, but... I think a piece of meta fanfiction - even if it's not too bad - would suit me better. Now to find it...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
*points to "Phoenix Drive"* What was that?!?! The pictures?! Someone explain!!!
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Phoenix has some interesting fan games sometimes.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
- Ace Gorilla
- Suspect

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 9:34 am
- Custom Title: Gorii Goriko: Ace Gorilla
- Location: Gorilla Mountain, Gorilla Town
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hey there. Ace Gorilla here.
I've just recently bumped into this thread, and I must say, I am quite impressed! The sporks are so good, they just seem like fics to me. Yes really. Fics indeed.
Now this might seem sudden, but suddenly I have this strange desire to Spork a fiction. Call me a naive amateur, but might there be any fics yet unclaimed?
PS: Love your sporks, Rubius.
APS: Someone should make a spork about defending the badfics......with the usually impartial Deadpool as a judge.
Um, smilies for good measure:

I've just recently bumped into this thread, and I must say, I am quite impressed! The sporks are so good, they just seem like fics to me. Yes really. Fics indeed.
Now this might seem sudden, but suddenly I have this strange desire to Spork a fiction. Call me a naive amateur, but might there be any fics yet unclaimed?
PS: Love your sporks, Rubius.
APS: Someone should make a spork about defending the badfics......with the usually impartial Deadpool as a judge.
Um, smilies for good measure:
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Rubius, huh. I could get used to it.
It's been a long time since we've updated the suggested fics list, but luck has compiled a good chunk of them here. As for the ones that I had considered taking, I've dropped.
There's also been several that have been suggested since then. I've compiled them here, excluding a few that I'm not sure have been taken or not, but in any case, these ones should be available.
PS: Actually, I did write a sporking where Phoenix was forced to defend a bad fic he and company just sporked. (Part 2 and the actual defending here.) It was taxing on my mind, though, so I'm not inclined to try it again.
Also, Deadpool should only show up as a sporker or "judging" the sporking if there's a crossover fic with him. It's listed in the rules in the first post.
It's been a long time since we've updated the suggested fics list, but luck has compiled a good chunk of them here. As for the ones that I had considered taking, I've dropped.
There's also been several that have been suggested since then. I've compiled them here, excluding a few that I'm not sure have been taken or not, but in any case, these ones should be available.
Spoiler: Fics list pt 2
Also, Deadpool should only show up as a sporker or "judging" the sporking if there's a crossover fic with him. It's listed in the rules in the first post.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
- Ace Gorilla
- Suspect

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 9:34 am
- Custom Title: Gorii Goriko: Ace Gorilla
- Location: Gorilla Mountain, Gorilla Town
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubius That's because I have a nick-naming syndrome. Call it the Gant syndrome, if you will
Very well than, I'll do the Snow White one. Thanks for compiling a list of available fics for me. I mean it.
Expect a spork in a few days or so. Thank you for bearing with me.
PS:Deadpool's not allowed? Awwww, I really wanted to see a spork with him. Oh well...OF TO FIND A CROSSOVER FIC WITH HIM MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Very well than, I'll do the Snow White one. Thanks for compiling a list of available fics for me. I mean it.
Expect a spork in a few days or so. Thank you for bearing with me.
PS:Deadpool's not allowed? Awwww, I really wanted to see a spork with him. Oh well...
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Rubius Rubia
Thanks for compiling a fic list. Just goes to show you there's more ways than one to contribute to the thread.
Thanks for compiling a fic list. Just goes to show you there's more ways than one to contribute to the thread.
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I throughly enjoyed it though! The fic itself was quite funny as well...PS: Actually, I did write a sporking where Phoenix was forced to defend a bad fic he and company just sporked. (Part 2 and the actual defending here.) It was taxing on my mind, though, so I'm not inclined to try it again.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Well, I have returned to the mood to spork lately, but I think I'd rather try my hand with a meta fic. It could be interesting to "defend". Any suggestions, guys?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
tiger_festival
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm
- Custom Title: I've felt worse.
- Location: I'm at soup.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
After episode 2 of the anime aired, some people wanted to see Kyle Rivers: Ace Attorney. Did they really understand what they were asking for?

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Today is a sad day...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11952824/1 ... on-the-run
Read that summary: "in dis last final phone wright story"
NOOOOOOOOO!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11952824/1 ... on-the-run
Read that summary: "in dis last final phone wright story"
NOOOOOOOOO!
-
Maya
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 am
- Custom Title: Forever Hungry
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
My word, Kyle Rivers is pure crack, I couldn't get through the whole cast list. Too much!
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Here's a fanfic about Edgeworth watching basically the porno version of Apollo Justice.
http://bludhavens.livejournal.com/76186 ... d=30963610
http://bludhavens.livejournal.com/76186 ... d=30963610
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
ArrowLawn wrote:Today is a sad day...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11952824/1 ... on-the-run
Read that summary: "in dis last final phone wright story"
NOOOOOOOOO!
I smell a conspiracy.that fic wrote:"HEY, i tell u damon gant has BEST FANFIUC have u red this one its called damon gant escaps from prison by balistic dolphin its the BEST FANFIC way better then dat idiot jakkid166"
This one actually isn't too bad, but perhaps the most aggravating thing is one phrase at the end: "his favorite theater".cuteyounggirlplus wrote:Here's a fanfic about Edgeworth watching basically the porno version of Apollo Justice.
http://bludhavens.livejournal.com/76186 ... d=30963610
We all know which really is his favorite threater. >:(
Somewhat tempted to take this with all the cameos, actually. There was this one really meta fanfic on AO3 with Edgeworth and Gumshoe I happened upon while browsing tumblr, but I didn't save a link. It broke the fourth wall right from the get-go too. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
- Nerdowl
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 248
- Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:54 am
- Custom Title: Nerd Processor
- Location: England
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Could it be this one? http://archiveofourown.org/works/6746308Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: Somewhat tempted to take this with all the cameos, actually. There was this one really meta fanfic on AO3 with Edgeworth and Gumshoe I happened upon while browsing tumblr, but I didn't save a link. It broke the fourth wall right from the get-go too. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That's the one! Thanks, I'm nabbing it for queue.Nerdowl wrote:Could it be this one? http://archiveofourown.org/works/6746308Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: Somewhat tempted to take this with all the cameos, actually. There was this one really meta fanfic on AO3 with Edgeworth and Gumshoe I happened upon while browsing tumblr, but I didn't save a link. It broke the fourth wall right from the get-go too. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?
May expect a sporking sometime later this week, if I can find the time.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Excuse the double post, but I have an experiment I'd like to try. Yes, it has to do with sporkings.
I've thought long and hard about a certain issue this thread constantly faces. It's quite easy to invite people to write their own sporkings, but often times, they don't complete them and eventually up and quit. I understand writing a sporking is a lengthy process. I too frequently run into the fatigue that comes with it.
So, here I suggest a solution: I've started an ask meme on my tumblr side blog. There, I will ask fans to submit characters and a prompt to which I write a derisive conversation.
Let's call it a sort of short-hand variation to the usual sporking formula. Instead of tackling long and tedious fanfics, it keeps the fun nature of the sporkings without exhausting too much time. I think this is an idea that could easily catch on, but what do you guys think? Could we implement a sort of mini-sporking system in this thread?
I've thought long and hard about a certain issue this thread constantly faces. It's quite easy to invite people to write their own sporkings, but often times, they don't complete them and eventually up and quit. I understand writing a sporking is a lengthy process. I too frequently run into the fatigue that comes with it.
So, here I suggest a solution: I've started an ask meme on my tumblr side blog. There, I will ask fans to submit characters and a prompt to which I write a derisive conversation.
Let's call it a sort of short-hand variation to the usual sporking formula. Instead of tackling long and tedious fanfics, it keeps the fun nature of the sporkings without exhausting too much time. I think this is an idea that could easily catch on, but what do you guys think? Could we implement a sort of mini-sporking system in this thread?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
irebach
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 8:34 am
- Custom Title: let me REtry that again...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Good god, I'm dizzy with the amount of sporks I've been reading in the past few....days? Weeks? I honestly don't know.
I'm not too sure whether this forum is still active or not, I guess I just want to say hi and introduce myself?
Hi! Call me Re!
Also, I'm a total newbs but I think the short-spork thing could be p fun, I guess? I like the idea!
...and I'm totes sorry if I'm barging in the wrong time.... (/)(\)
I'm not too sure whether this forum is still active or not, I guess I just want to say hi and introduce myself?
Hi! Call me Re!
Also, I'm a total newbs but I think the short-spork thing could be p fun, I guess? I like the idea!
...and I'm totes sorry if I'm barging in the wrong time.... (/)(\)
live.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Welcome, Re! I'm sure this thread is still active since the last few posts, though there tend to be long periods between submissions.
Thanks for taking up to my mini-sporking idea! I'm still ironing out the kinks, but when I get a good grasp of how it's going to work, I hope it helps get this thread running again.
I've also compiled an updated list of fics to spork above (under spoiler tags given the length). Feel free to take you pick!
Thanks for taking up to my mini-sporking idea! I'm still ironing out the kinks, but when I get a good grasp of how it's going to work, I hope it helps get this thread running again.
I've also compiled an updated list of fics to spork above (under spoiler tags given the length). Feel free to take you pick!
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So, it's not really a "sporking" per se (not picking apart anything), but rather just a dialogue based on whatever prompt you receive? Personally, I don't mind the idea, the interactions and dialogue are my favorite parts of the sporkings anyway. I still think we should come up with a new name for it since it's not really sporking anything.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: So, here I suggest a solution: I've started an ask meme on my tumblr side blog. There, I will ask fans to submit characters and a prompt to which I write a derisive conversation.
Let's call it a sort of short-hand variation to the usual sporking formula. Instead of tackling long and tedious fanfics, it keeps the fun nature of the sporkings without exhausting too much time. I think this is an idea that could easily catch on, but what do you guys think? Could we implement a sort of mini-sporking system in this thread?
@irebach, well, we're active. Things used to be kind of hectic around here from, like, August to December... but now activity around here is a bit more sporadic. Thanks for introducing yourself and your definitely not barging in at the wrong time, so don't worry!
-
irebach
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 8:34 am
- Custom Title: let me REtry that again...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh! Then, I hope I can visit this forum more often... Considering I've already graduated high school and probably not entering university so lots of free time! ...Haha. ...I have no life.Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Welcome, Re! I'm sure this thread is still active since the last few posts, though there tend to be long periods between submissions.
Thanks for taking up to my mini-sporking idea! I'm still ironing out the kinks, but when I get a good grasp of how it's going to work, I hope it helps get this thread running again.
I've also compiled an updated list of fics to spork above (under spoiler tags given the length). Feel free to take you pick!
So in the future, this forum is not just for sporking, but also for the Management to play around with the characters even more, ja?
I'll pick one soon, then! Um, can you check on the finished product once I finished the spork? I'll admit that I'm not that good with grammar and I rarely wrote AA fanfiction so I think I might go OOC... So yeah.
Oh... So the other sporkers are busy... I'll do my best to barge in more often then!Skittlemask wrote: @irebach, well, we're active. Things used to be kind of hectic around here from, like, August to December... but now activity around here is a bit more sporadic. Thanks for introducing yourself and your definitely not barging in at the wrong time, so don't worry!
Okay!

live.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ah, I should explain. The mini-sporking series (I have no idea what to call it. Ace Attorney Reacts?) is a separate project of mine I've set on my blog, but I hope it helps draw in more fans to this thread. I miss the days when we were all the hubbub.
And sure, if you've got a sporking, I can help with a few revisions. I've done it for quite a few people before. I'm currently in the middle of one myself, but I'm taking it easy with this one. It's been a while since I've gotten back into the groove.
And sure, if you've got a sporking, I can help with a few revisions. I've done it for quite a few people before. I'm currently in the middle of one myself, but I'm taking it easy with this one. It's been a while since I've gotten back into the groove.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
irebach
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 8:34 am
- Custom Title: let me REtry that again...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh, sorry! I misunderstood your description orz Then wouldn't it be possible for the sporked authors to... know about our existence?Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Ah, I should explain. The mini-sporking series (I have no idea what to call it. Ace Attorney Reacts?) is a separate project of mine I've set on my blog, but I hope it helps draw in more fans to this thread. I miss the days when we were all the hubbub.
And sure, if you've got a sporking, I can help with a few revisions. I've done it for quite a few people before. I'm currently in the middle of one myself, but I'm taking it easy with this one. It's been a while since I've gotten back into the groove.
Okay! I've set my eyes on Phoenix Wright Turnabout Monster... It's a wild, wild ride right from the beginning
live.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm pretty sure some authors whose works are featured here have realized the existence of this theater and are totally cool with it. We have yet to receive complaints from anyone about what we're doing here, so I believe we're in the clear.
And then there are those who write bad fanfiction for the express purpose of having them be sporked... er, I admit I may be one of them.
Have fun.
And then there are those who write bad fanfiction for the express purpose of having them be sporked... er, I admit I may be one of them.
Have fun.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
- Ace Gorilla
- Suspect

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 9:34 am
- Custom Title: Gorii Goriko: Ace Gorilla
- Location: Gorilla Mountain, Gorilla Town
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ha ha!, don't worry @Rubia, I'm still pretty much active in the writing up of the Spork!Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:Excuse the double post, but I have an experiment I'd like to try. Yes, it has to do with sporkings.
I've thought long and hard about a certain issue this thread constantly faces. It's quite easy to invite people to write their own sporkings, but often times, they don't complete them and eventually up and quit. I understand writing a sporking is a lengthy process. I too frequently run into the fatigue that comes with it.
So, here I suggest a solution: I've started an ask meme on my tumblr side blog. There, I will ask fans to submit characters and a prompt to which I write a derisive conversation.
Let's call it a sort of short-hand variation to the usual sporking formula. Instead of tackling long and tedious fanfics, it keeps the fun nature of the sporkings without exhausting too much time. I think this is an idea that could easily catch on, but what do you guys think? Could we implement a sort of mini-sporking system in this thread?
About that mini-spork idea of yours, interesting concept, but an example of it would be nice forgive me for my odd sentence structuring I'm not a native speaker of English bye bye.
-
DefenceLawyer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm
-
irebach
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 8:34 am
- Custom Title: let me REtry that again...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh, also! I'm not sure if this website is allowed or not for the sporks, but usually, the one on wattpad is spork-able!
https://www.wattpad.com/tags/aceattorney/new
There's a lot of x Reader in wattpad, after all. Hehe.
https://www.wattpad.com/tags/aceattorney/new
There's a lot of x Reader in wattpad, after all. Hehe.
live.
-
irebach
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 8:34 am
- Custom Title: let me REtry that again...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I had a lot of help from Rubia-senpai so thank you so much! I can't believe I'm posting my first ever sporking....
Rate :
(The grammar is horrible, the spelling is horrible, the story makes no sense at all, but at least they were amusing. Is this a troll fic?)
And now, our sporkers!
Phoenix Wright!
"This isn't from that game, right? RIGHT?"
Maya Fey!
"3 sahwits? Maybe today wouldn't be so bad!"
Aaaand the resident sporker!
Miles Edgeworth!
"Please, I'm begging you, leave me alone for one spork."
[The three sporkers enter the theater. Maya sits on one of the chair, Phoenix on her left and Edgeworth on her right.]
Maya : This isn't Phoenix Drive, right?
Edgeworth : We do not see a keyboard or a mouse, so I assume that it's just another fanfiction.
Phoenix : Anything is better than that game. ANYTHING. Also, no barf bag. Great.
Maya : Hey, Management! Can we get some food?
Speaker : Unfortunately, since this one is pretty short, then it's a no.
Maya : Awww...
[The light dims.]
Maya : Monster... Maybe Steel Samurai will swoop in and save the day?
Phoenix : ...Don't get your hopes up, Maya.
Edgeworth : It's inevitable when we face a fanfic with a title in lowercase.
Maya : True, true. It's so got that "crack fic" feel to it!
Phoenix : I wonder why people would still write something like this to this day...
Phoenix : Maybe your evil counterpart has a twin?
Maya : You mean I have a triplet!? *gasp* Maybe I can multiply myself?
Phoenix : Last time I checked, you're a human being, not an amoeba.
Maya : Well, we did get Will Powers' case while we watched the TV...
Phoenix : But I'm not hoping someone gets arrested!
Edgeworth : But, if no one gets arrested, attorneys wouldn't survive, no?
Phoenix : Edgeworth.
Edgeworth : For the sake of the plot, Wright, let's ignore the possibility of the existence of other Nicks.
Phoenix : Nggggh.
Maya : Well, how do you know it's not you? Maybe you forgot you did a genocide?
Phoenix : How, exactly, does one forget when they do a genocide?
Phoenix : Maya, no.
Edgeworth : If Wright did genocide, wouldn't Kurain be the first place they looked into?
Maya : Oh, right.
Phoenix : Then, I'm not going to tell you.
Edgeworth : That is what we'd like to know as well.
Phoenix : Better yet, it's surprising that all of them could fit through the entrance. They jammed inside looking like an angry mob rather than police.
Maya : That Officer Meekins looks so small between Gant and that dark, brooding guy! Is he fine handling a gun? He looks like he's a danger more to himself with it...
Edgeworth : Considering how he is in real life... giving Officer Meekins a gun wouldn't be the best idea in any situation.
Phoenix : It wouldn't be any better giving Gant a gun either. This bound to be a disaster.
Phoenix : Maybe you helped me? Since I'm a suspect and you're hiding me, I guess?
Maya : Well, that doesn't make sense! This place is yours, remember?
Phoenix : Well, yeah... (But we're associated by trade, so you're bound to be caught up in it too.)
Phoenix : Hey, I'm not that old! (I'm just not good with gymnastics.)
Edgeworth : And why am I assisting a suspect running from the police?
Phoenix : ...Well. Maybe because I'm your old friend?
Maya : Ha! Old!
Phoenix : Oh, shush!
Edgeworth : Also... wouldn't you hit the roof of my car instead of going in? Does this author think I have a car with an open roof?
Phoenix : ...Doesn't that sound fun?
Edgeworth : Wright, cease your idiotic nicknaming this instance.
Phoenix : Bu-but, it's, um, cool?
Edgeworth : If getting those kinds of nicknames is "cool", I do not need to be cool.
Maya : I sound so awesome. And why not go all out? They brought back that Gant guy!
Edgeworth : Ngggh.
Phoenix : Didn't this happen in the police department's records room back then? Even the taser.
Maya : The author was inspired? I dunno.
Edgeworth : von Karma. Tased you.
Phoenix : Yeah, on your case back then.
Maya : After we showed you that letter!
Edgeworth : He must've been desperate..
Phoenix : Isn't it awkward if someone said calmly "after him shouted gumshoe"?
Maya : Maybe it's a roleplayer!
Phoenix : Maya, please.
Phoenix : If fic-me running away... then is he actually guilty?
Edgeworth : If I am caught because I aided your escape, I will hunt you down.
Phoenix : (Is it me or did the theater suddenly turn colder...?)
Phoenix : I've had enough of the Blue Badger, to be honest.
Edgeworth : You've had enough? Imagine being assaulted by a badger. In a haunted house.
Phoenix : ...That sounds pretty scary. You win.
Maya: Well, if you were only going 500 Edgeworths per hour, maybe it's not that fast?
Edgeworth: If I saw that many badgers after me, I would be driving as fast as I could.
Phoenix: How fast can you run anyway?
Edgeworth: My running speed has nothing to do with my car's speed, thank you!
Maya : But, it's Edgeworths per hour, so your running speed has to have something to do with it!
Phoenix : Yeah, Edgeworth. What do you say to that?
Edgeworth : Can we drop this? *exasperated*
Maya : Ooooh, it's not you, Nick! It would be much more fun if it were you, though.
Edgeworth : True, it would at least be a twist I'd be more willing to accept.
Phoenix : Why must I suffer for your pleasure...
Maya : But Nick, it's a crack fic! Someone has to suffer some way and you're it this time!
Maya : Excuse you, I was thinking about burgers and Steel Samurai!
Phoenix : Wait, what?
Maya : Maybe this St. Nick is such a religious zealot that he'd go crazy? Wouldn't surprise me if there's two St. Nicks at this point.
Edgeworth : One insane "Nick" is already too much, thank you.
Phoenix : ...Are you saying something about me, Edgeworth?
Maya : Santa committed mass murder? Whoa.
Edgeworth : Maya, it's not real.
Maya : The image is horrifying, though... Just imagine his ho-ho-ho turned into this maniacal laugh... on and on... like a broken record......
Phoenix : Another image I wish to forget. Thanks, Maya.
Maya : Famous murder spot!
Phoenix : Don't say something so dark like that.
Maya : But Nick, the Santa on Gourdy lake that time was...!
Edgeworth : When something smells, it's usually the Butz. Do you forget the saying, Wright?
Phoenix : No, but this is the- what, the second time?
Edgeworth : Actually, it should've been the third time, not second. He was a suspect in my game.
Speakers : The Management would like to remind Miles Edgeworth not to break the fourth wall.
Edgeworth : *Groan*
Maya : At least you're innocent!
Phoenix : Then why am I still in prison?!
Edgeworth : It wouldn't surprise me if Detective Gumshoe forgot to fill out the papers... again.
Maya : Give the poor guy a break, Mr. Edgeworth.
Maya : Whatever! It's a riot! Whooo!
Edgeworth : Maya, please sit down and stop jumping around. The riot is in the fanfiction, not here.
Maya : Boo, killjoy.
Phoenix : A poison? In prison? How in the world could he have...
Edgeworth : Atroquinine is a rather rare poison, so normal civilians wouldn't be able to get their hands on it... let alone a prisoner.
Phoenix : So... how?
Edgeworth : Don't ask me.
Phoenix : Well, fine... Anyone want to take a guess how the heck he broke out of prison?
Maya : Maybe he just bent the bars?
Phoenix : He looks way too skinny. There's no way he could bend his way out!
Maya : But he had that poison and stuff! Maybe it weakened the bars!
Edgeworth: Atroquinine cannot melt through steel.
Maya : Oh. Well, I'm out.
Edgeworth : Wright, stop questioning the fanfic. You're going to give me a headache too.
Phoenix : Right. (I just can't help myself, okay.)
Maya : Is it me, or does that sentence sound so wrong out of context?
Phoenix : Please don't bring it up.
Edgeworth : After everything we've force-fed so far, it unfortunately does... *Shiver*
Phoenix : Don't bring it up.
Edgeworth : Wouldn't he escape jail if that was the case?
Maya : ...So the cell was unlocked? Lame.
Phoenix : Wait, what? Who's Sirhan Dogen?
Edgeworth : A blind assassin who always did his hits with his beloved dog, Anubis.
Maya : He had a dog? Cool!
Phoenix : God, Maya. That looked painful as heck.
Maya : At least they know I can punch well.
Phoenix : (...Well, at least someone's happy.)
Edgeworth : ...Why am I here in the first place?
Maya : Because you broke the speed limit? Maybe it was only 200 Edgeworths per hour!
Edgeworth : That measurement made no sense at all in the first place!
Maya : Law plus Chaos, right? *wiggles eyebrow*
Edgeworth : No, Maya. Never again.
Maya : Nick, you totally sound like a teenage girl just now.
Phoenix : Ugh! (That totally strikes my manly bars...)
Maya : Oh no! The Judge is the defendant!
Phoenix : I'm pretty sure that's not the case, Maya.
Edgeworth : Franziska is away at the moment, so I wouldn't expect her to show up so suddenly...
*A whip crack could be heard in the distance*
Maya : Did you know about the urban legend? If you say Franziska names three times... *lower her voice ominously* She shall appear in front of you, ready to whip you into submission...
Phoenix : ...I may have heard it just now, but that's the scariest urban legend I've ever heard in my entire life. *Shiver*
Edgeworth : It is possible.
Phoenix : Dang, that must've been boring.
Phoenix : It seems that the author really likes to bring up people involved in the DL-6 case. There's Manfred Von Karma and now Robert Hammond.
Maya : No one's going to point out Larry bites their heads off?
Phoenix : It's Turnabout Monster, Maya. Maybe he was the monster?
Maya : And... no one's going to point out the fact that Robert Hammond was called to the stand because he was dead?
Edgeworth : I am trying not to gain any more headaches by questioning everything the author writes, Maya.
Maya : Oh, sorry.
Phoenix : Ha-hang in there, Edgeworth.
Maya : And Larry burst out of the lake! Is he the new Gourdy?
Phoenix : Ma-maybe you really should take a break from questioning the fanfiction, Edgeworth.
Edgeworth : I am trying, Wright.
Edgeworth : Is it not one of your bluffing 'techniques', Wright?
Phoenix: As great at bluffing as I may be, even I couldn't pull that off.
Maya: But everyone's really dumb in this fic, remember?
Phoenix: True... so maybe I could?
Edgeworth: I'd rather see you fail, honestly. It'd somewhat make up for all the grief we've had thus far... but I know it won't happen.
Edgeworth : Nggh... I knew it.
Edgeworth : The disguise... exploded...
Phoenix : The courtroom is gonna be nasty, ew.
Edgeworth : Open the court rook-- what?
Maya : Aaaah! It's GOURDYYY! *keeps moving mouth*
Phoenix : ...Maya, what are you doing?
Maya : What? Isn't that how it went in the old monster movies?
Maya : Plot!
Speakers : The Management would like to remind Maya Fey-
Maya : Shh! It's finally getting interesting!
Speakers : Sigh.
Phoenix : Uh... I don't know?
Maya : We call the Steel Samurai, of course!
Phoenix : Wow. I turned into a giant robot. How?
Edgeworth : It would be best if you keep your questions of the author's intentions to yourself, Wright.
Phoenix : (Oh, right. So you don't have to share my pain, huh? Get real, Edgeworth.)
Phoenix : I don't have a jet pack, Maya!
Maya : Phooey. You're no fun.
Phoenix : If you mean that whenever I say "hold it!" I go around punching people, then sure, fic-me is in character.
Maya : Go Robo-Nick! Defeat the evil Gourdy! But you're definitely less cool than Steel Samurai, Robo-Nick!
Edgeworth : (...Indeed.)
Phoenix : Can't I find a moment of glory even as a giant robot? (Ouch, that actually stung a bit.)
Edgeworth : Maya, please sit down.
Maya : WHOOOOOO! *flail arms*
Maya : Ooh! Maybe it's your pointing finger! Like when you said "Objection!"
Edgeworth : That... certainly sounds plausible.
Phoenix : I- you know what, I give up.
Edgeworth : Congratulation for holding on for so long, Wright.
Phoenix : Thanks, Edgeworth.
Maya : Let's just imagine Detective Gumshoe had rockets built inside of him and so he flew to the moon and then he dragged Gourdy with him!
Phoenix : .....
Maya : Ahahahaha!
Phoenix : ...Heh.
Edgeworth : *glare*
Edgeworth : But anything is better than Phoenix Drive, to be honest.
Maya : So, Law plus Chaos is better than Phoenix Drive?
Phoenix : I thought we agreed not to bring up that one.
Edgeworth : Nggh... Maya...
Maya : Sorry, sorry! I'll stop!
Speakers : Now what are you guys doing here, leave now. Or are you planning to stay for another round?
[The three sporkers immediately leave the theater, and brings today's sporking to an end...]
This spork had been corrected three times (I think?) since the first version, so if there's any mistakes, it's fully mine. Thank you for reading and I think I'm gonna need a critic...
Rate :
(The grammar is horrible, the spelling is horrible, the story makes no sense at all, but at least they were amusing. Is this a troll fic?)
And now, our sporkers!
"This isn't from that game, right? RIGHT?"
"3 sahwits? Maybe today wouldn't be so bad!"
Aaaand the resident sporker!
"Please, I'm begging you, leave me alone for one spork."
[The three sporkers enter the theater. Maya sits on one of the chair, Phoenix on her left and Edgeworth on her right.]
Maya : This isn't Phoenix Drive, right?
Edgeworth : We do not see a keyboard or a mouse, so I assume that it's just another fanfiction.
Phoenix : Anything is better than that game. ANYTHING. Also, no barf bag. Great.
Maya : Hey, Management! Can we get some food?
Speaker : Unfortunately, since this one is pretty short, then it's a no.
Maya : Awww...
[The light dims.]
Phoenix : ...What's with that title?phoenix wright turnabout monster, a phoenix wright: ace attorney fanfic
Maya : Monster... Maybe Steel Samurai will swoop in and save the day?
Phoenix : ...Don't get your hopes up, Maya.
Phoenix : Good.Disclaimer: I don't own Ace Attorney, and I don't profit from this.
Maya : A typo in the first sentence?Phoenix Wright and Maya were watching tv in the oofice.
Edgeworth : It's inevitable when we face a fanfic with a title in lowercase.
Maya : True, true. It's so got that "crack fic" feel to it!
Phoenix : I wonder why people would still write something like this to this day...
Maya : Myaa? I thought my evil twin is Ayam, not Myaa!"hey nick shouldn't you be finding clients or something" said myaa
Phoenix : Maybe your evil counterpart has a twin?
Maya : You mean I have a triplet!? *gasp* Maybe I can multiply myself?
Phoenix : Last time I checked, you're a human being, not an amoeba.
Phoenix : Excuse me?"but I get all my clients from watchin tv and hopin someone get arrested" said nick
Maya : Well, we did get Will Powers' case while we watched the TV...
Phoenix : But I'm not hoping someone gets arrested!
Edgeworth : But, if no one gets arrested, attorneys wouldn't survive, no?
Phoenix : Edgeworth.
Phoenix : It could be anyone else, I'm not the only Nick in this world! It could be Nick Jonas, or maybe other Nick..."BREAKING NEWS" said tv "NICK ARRESTED FOR MASS MURDER"
Edgeworth : For the sake of the plot, Wright, let's ignore the possibility of the existence of other Nicks.
Phoenix : Nggggh.
Phoenix : Exactly."WAIT WHAT THE FUCK NO" yelled phoenix
Maya : Well, how do you know it's not you? Maybe you forgot you did a genocide?
Phoenix : How, exactly, does one forget when they do a genocide?
Maya : Um, hide in Kurain for a while?"nick what you do now" said maya
Phoenix : Maya, no.
Edgeworth : If Wright did genocide, wouldn't Kurain be the first place they looked into?
Maya : Oh, right.
Edgeworth : Don't tell me..."FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER" shouted door and the door busted down and the cops came in
Phoenix : Then, I'm not going to tell you.
Phoenix : Wait, Gant? He's not a police officer anymore! He's supposed to be in jail! What's he doing here!?"WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED PHOENIX WRIGHT" said Gumshoe and gumshoe detective badd mike meekins and damon gant all burst into the room and pointed their guns at nick
Edgeworth : That is what we'd like to know as well.
Phoenix : Better yet, it's surprising that all of them could fit through the entrance. They jammed inside looking like an angry mob rather than police.
Maya : That Officer Meekins looks so small between Gant and that dark, brooding guy! Is he fine handling a gun? He looks like he's a danger more to himself with it...
Edgeworth : Considering how he is in real life... giving Officer Meekins a gun wouldn't be the best idea in any situation.
Phoenix : It wouldn't be any better giving Gant a gun either. This bound to be a disaster.
Maya : But why would I run? I did nothing wrong."oh shit maya run" yelled nick
Phoenix : Maybe you helped me? Since I'm a suspect and you're hiding me, I guess?
Maya : Well, that doesn't make sense! This place is yours, remember?
Phoenix : Well, yeah... (But we're associated by trade, so you're bound to be caught up in it too.)
Maya : You'll hurt your old, old back if you backflipped, Nick.and then pheonix did a backflip through the window on to the highway and landed in edgeworth car
Phoenix : Hey, I'm not that old! (I'm just not good with gymnastics.)
Edgeworth : And why am I assisting a suspect running from the police?
Phoenix : ...Well. Maybe because I'm your old friend?
Maya : Ha! Old!
Phoenix : Oh, shush!
Edgeworth : Also... wouldn't you hit the roof of my car instead of going in? Does this author think I have a car with an open roof?
Phoenix : ...Doesn't that sound fun?
Phoenix : ...I am speechless."drive motherfucker" phoenick said to edgeworth
Edgeworth : Wright, cease your idiotic nicknaming this instance.
Phoenix : Bu-but, it's, um, cool?
Edgeworth : If getting those kinds of nicknames is "cool", I do not need to be cool.
Edgeworth : *twitch* Why on earth would they bring von Karma just for the sake of the taser? They can buy one for themselves instead of asking a criminal to be there to catch another criminal.meanwhile maya was holdin down manfred von karma (who the cops brought with them cause they needed someone with a taser)
Maya : I sound so awesome. And why not go all out? They brought back that Gant guy!
Edgeworth : Ngggh.
Phoenix : Didn't this happen in the police department's records room back then? Even the taser.
Maya : The author was inspired? I dunno.
Edgeworth : von Karma. Tased you.
Phoenix : Yeah, on your case back then.
Maya : After we showed you that letter!
Edgeworth : He must've been desperate..
Edgeworth : Who on earth said this?"after him shouted gumshoe"
Phoenix : Isn't it awkward if someone said calmly "after him shouted gumshoe"?
Maya : Maybe it's a roleplayer!
Phoenix : Maya, please.
Maya : Evil Xin Eohp confirmed!"FASTER FASTER" said phoe nix to edgewort
Phoenix : If fic-me running away... then is he actually guilty?
Edgeworth : If I am caught because I aided your escape, I will hunt you down.
Phoenix : (Is it me or did the theater suddenly turn colder...?)
Edgeworth : Blue Badgers? ...Now that's an image I wish I never see again.miles and phoenix were driving down the highway at 500 edgeworth per hour but they were being chased by the polices elite team of blue badgers
Phoenix : I've had enough of the Blue Badger, to be honest.
Edgeworth : You've had enough? Imagine being assaulted by a badger. In a haunted house.
Phoenix : ...That sounds pretty scary. You win.
Phoenix: How did they even catch up on foot? We were driving!"oh no" said edgeworth as the blue badgers tackled his car and he and phoenix were arrested by the blue badger army
Maya: Well, if you were only going 500 Edgeworths per hour, maybe it's not that fast?
Edgeworth: If I saw that many badgers after me, I would be driving as fast as I could.
Phoenix: How fast can you run anyway?
Edgeworth: My running speed has nothing to do with my car's speed, thank you!
Maya : But, it's Edgeworths per hour, so your running speed has to have something to do with it!
Phoenix : Yeah, Edgeworth. What do you say to that?
Edgeworth : Can we drop this? *exasperated*
Phoenix : Whoop. *flatly* Wouldn't be the first time.so phoenix get sent to detention center.
Phoenix : I told you so!then gumshoe come into center. "sorry nick it looks like we had the wrong nick"
Maya : Ooooh, it's not you, Nick! It would be much more fun if it were you, though.
Edgeworth : True, it would at least be a twist I'd be more willing to accept.
Phoenix : Why must I suffer for your pleasure...
Maya : But Nick, it's a crack fic! Someone has to suffer some way and you're it this time!
Phoenix : Our thoughts at this moment."wait what" said phoenix
Maya : Excuse you, I was thinking about burgers and Steel Samurai!
Phoenix : Wait, what?
Phoenix : ...Saint Nick? Are you kidding me?"yeah tv just said nick commit mass murder but it turns out it was actually SAINT nick"
Maya : Maybe this St. Nick is such a religious zealot that he'd go crazy? Wouldn't surprise me if there's two St. Nicks at this point.
Edgeworth : One insane "Nick" is already too much, thank you.
Phoenix : ...Are you saying something about me, Edgeworth?
Phoenix : Santa committed genocide. A sentence I never thought I would see."WOAH" say phoenix "santa commit murder. what happened?"
Maya : Santa committed mass murder? Whoa.
Edgeworth : Maya, it's not real.
Maya : The image is horrifying, though... Just imagine his ho-ho-ho turned into this maniacal laugh... on and on... like a broken record......
Phoenix : Another image I wish to forget. Thanks, Maya.
Phoenix : Why there."yeah it was at gourdy lake" gum shoe said
Maya : Famous murder spot!
Phoenix : Don't say something so dark like that.
Phoenix : Oh, don't tell me..."OH NO" shouted phoenix "that wasn't santa at all!"
Maya : But Nick, the Santa on Gourdy lake that time was...!
Edgeworth : Detective Gumshoe is in-character. Amazing."what?!"
Phoenix : I KNEW IT!"yeah the santa at gourdy lake is actually LARRY IN SANTA COSTUME"
Edgeworth : When something smells, it's usually the Butz. Do you forget the saying, Wright?
Phoenix : No, but this is the- what, the second time?
Edgeworth : Actually, it should've been the third time, not second. He was a suspect in my game.
Speakers : The Management would like to remind Miles Edgeworth not to break the fourth wall.
Edgeworth : *Groan*
Phoenix : One time was enough, thanks."oh no" said gumbshoe "are you going to defend him"
Phoenix : No. Why, fic-me? Why?"yes but first I have to get out of prison" said nick
Maya : At least you're innocent!
Phoenix : Then why am I still in prison?!
Edgeworth : It wouldn't surprise me if Detective Gumshoe forgot to fill out the papers... again.
Maya : Give the poor guy a break, Mr. Edgeworth.
Phoenix : Wait, a prison riot? What? Why? How?SUDDEnLY THERE WAS A PRISON RIOT
Maya : Whatever! It's a riot! Whooo!
Edgeworth : Maya, please sit down and stop jumping around. The riot is in the fanfiction, not here.
Maya : Boo, killjoy.
Edgeworth : ...That's a poison. This is a prison."OH SHIT HALP" screamed the cops be cause kristoph gavin had broken out of his cell and was laughn maniacally and was splashing atroquinine in everyone's faces
Phoenix : A poison? In prison? How in the world could he have...
Edgeworth : Atroquinine is a rather rare poison, so normal civilians wouldn't be able to get their hands on it... let alone a prisoner.
Phoenix : So... how?
Edgeworth : Don't ask me.
Phoenix : Well, fine... Anyone want to take a guess how the heck he broke out of prison?
Maya : Maybe he just bent the bars?
Phoenix : He looks way too skinny. There's no way he could bend his way out!
Maya : But he had that poison and stuff! Maybe it weakened the bars!
Edgeworth: Atroquinine cannot melt through steel.
Maya : Oh. Well, I'm out.
Phoenix : I don't think splashing poison on their faces is going to make them ingest any, though."TAKE THAT OFFICERS" laughed kristop
Edgeworth : Wright, stop questioning the fanfic. You're going to give me a headache too.
Phoenix : Right. (I just can't help myself, okay.)
Maya : Oh no, indeed!"oh no" said nick and gumshow
Phoenix : *Shiver* (What's with this guy...)"I HAVE YOU NOW PHOENIX WRIGHT" cakled kristoph
Maya : Is it me, or does that sentence sound so wrong out of context?
Phoenix : Please don't bring it up.
Edgeworth : After everything we've force-fed so far, it unfortunately does... *Shiver*
Phoenix : Don't bring it up.
Maya : Mr. Godot suddenly gained the power to go through cells!but suddenly godot jump out off his cell and throw coffee mug at kristoph
Edgeworth : Wouldn't he escape jail if that was the case?
Maya : ...So the cell was unlocked? Lame.
Edgeworth : Good riddance."OH NO I CAN'T SEE" said gavin and he tripped and fell into sirhan dogen cell and got attacked by assassins
Phoenix : Wait, what? Who's Sirhan Dogen?
Edgeworth : A blind assassin who always did his hits with his beloved dog, Anubis.
Maya : He had a dog? Cool!
Maya : It's-a me, the rebel!meanwhile maya broke into prison to rescue nick and was beatin up the cops when suddenly nick and gumshoe arrive
Phoenix : God, Maya. That looked painful as heck.
Maya : At least they know I can punch well.
Phoenix : (...Well, at least someone's happy.)
Edgeworth : About time."ok come on nick we have to break out edgeworth now" said maya
Phoenix : (...I had a feeling that Edgeworth is glaring at me right now.)"no leave him" said phoenix "that way they have no one to prosecute larry"
Maya : Noooo, Ayam! Why did you leave Mr. Edgeworth alone?! That's wrong, go back and break him out of his cell!"ok"
Edgeworth : ...Why am I here in the first place?
Maya : Because you broke the speed limit? Maybe it was only 200 Edgeworths per hour!
Edgeworth : That measurement made no sense at all in the first place!
Edgeworth : I had a feeling it would turn into chaos, instead of the 'truth'.LATER AT COURT
Maya : Law plus Chaos, right? *wiggles eyebrow*
Edgeworth : No, Maya. Never again.
Phoenix : Season? Seriously? The judge made the court like a trend or something! "The court is like, totally in season, you know!" or something like that."court is now in season" said the judge
Maya : Nick, you totally sound like a teenage girl just now.
Phoenix : Ugh! (That totally strikes my manly bars...)
Edgeworth : Thee? As in your defense?"thee defense is ready" said phenix
Maya : Oh no! The Judge is the defendant!
Phoenix : I'm pretty sure that's not the case, Maya.
Maya : You could've called another prosecutor! Like, you know, there's Franziska! Or Godot, since he has the power to go through walls!But there was no prosecutor because edgeworth was in prison
Edgeworth : Franziska is away at the moment, so I wouldn't expect her to show up so suddenly...
*A whip crack could be heard in the distance*
Maya : Did you know about the urban legend? If you say Franziska names three times... *lower her voice ominously* She shall appear in front of you, ready to whip you into submission...
Phoenix : ...I may have heard it just now, but that's the scariest urban legend I've ever heard in my entire life. *Shiver*
Phoenix : So... Detective Gumshoe was already standing in the stand?"detective gumshoe give us the facts" said the judge
Edgeworth : It is possible.
Phoenix : Dang, that must've been boring.
Edgeworth : What."okay so all the people at the lake had their heads bitten off and were pulled into the lake according to their autopsies" said gumshoe "except for larry because he was the one who bite their heads off and robert hammond because he was already dead. we will now hav him testify about seeing the murders"
Phoenix : It seems that the author really likes to bring up people involved in the DL-6 case. There's Manfred Von Karma and now Robert Hammond.
Maya : No one's going to point out Larry bites their heads off?
Phoenix : It's Turnabout Monster, Maya. Maybe he was the monster?
Maya : And... no one's going to point out the fact that Robert Hammond was called to the stand because he was dead?
Edgeworth : I am trying not to gain any more headaches by questioning everything the author writes, Maya.
Maya : Oh, sorry.
Edgeworth : Ngggh. (Curses, I still got one...)so robert hammond took the stand.
Phoenix : Ha-hang in there, Edgeworth.
Phoenix : His body should've been in police custody, though. Why is it there?"I was just sitting at the bottom of lake from when I got killed." said robret. "suddenly larry burst out of lake and start eating every body"
Maya : And Larry burst out of the lake! Is he the new Gourdy?
Edgeworth : But he was dead. How in the world a dead man could eat another human being? Forget that, how on earth a dead man could even move right now?"OBJECTION" shouted phoenix "larry can't eat people they wouldn't fit in his mouth. rOBERT HAMMOND, THE KILLER WAS YOU!"
Phoenix : Ma-maybe you really should take a break from questioning the fanfiction, Edgeworth.
Edgeworth : I am trying, Wright.
Phoenix : Yeah, so who's the monster?"wtf no" said hammond "I can't eat people either"
Phoenix : How the heck did fic-me even get that conclusion?"oh yeah, never mind" said foenix "unlss you were actually a GIANT SEA MONSTER"
Edgeworth : Is it not one of your bluffing 'techniques', Wright?
Phoenix: As great at bluffing as I may be, even I couldn't pull that off.
Maya: But everyone's really dumb in this fic, remember?
Phoenix: True... so maybe I could?
Edgeworth: I'd rather see you fail, honestly. It'd somewhat make up for all the grief we've had thus far... but I know it won't happen.
Maya : Gasp! Mr. Hammond was a monster?!"oh shit how did you know" said fobert
Edgeworth : Nggh... I knew it.
Phoenix : Here comes the monster.."I have you now GOURDY" shouted phoenick
Maya : ...That sounds totally disgusting.and then hammond's disguise exploded and he was actualy GOURDY THE SEA MONSTER
Edgeworth : The disguise... exploded...
Phoenix : The courtroom is gonna be nasty, ew.
Phoenix : What.then GOURDY smashed open the court rook and started eatin all the people in the court room
Edgeworth : Open the court rook-- what?
Maya : Aaaah! It's GOURDYYY! *keeps moving mouth*
Phoenix : ...Maya, what are you doing?
Maya : What? Isn't that how it went in the old monster movies?
Edgeworth : Indeed, Your Honor."oh no" said the judge
Phoenix : How.and gourdy went on a rampage and started destroying the city
Maya : Plot!
Speakers : The Management would like to remind Maya Fey-
Maya : Shh! It's finally getting interesting!
Speakers : Sigh.
Maya : Yeah, Nick. What do we do against big monsters?!"nick what do we do" asked maya
Phoenix : Uh... I don't know?
Maya : We call the Steel Samurai, of course!
Maya : Well, it's not the Steel Samurai... but Robo-Nick sounds cool too!then phoenix transformed into a GIANT FIGHTING ROBOT
Phoenix : Wow. I turned into a giant robot. How?
Edgeworth : It would be best if you keep your questions of the author's intentions to yourself, Wright.
Phoenix : (Oh, right. So you don't have to share my pain, huh? Get real, Edgeworth.)
Maya : Jet pack?! You had one?! Let me borrow it!robo-nick used his jetpacks to fly out of court
Phoenix : I don't have a jet pack, Maya!
Maya : Phooey. You're no fun.
Edgeworth : Your robot counterpart seems to be in character, Wright."HOLD IT" shouted mecha-nick and he punched gourdy in the sea monster stomach
Phoenix : If you mean that whenever I say "hold it!" I go around punching people, then sure, fic-me is in character.
Phoenix : I... am not going to comment on that."TAKE THAT" yelled phoenix and he and gourdy started fighting over the city and gourdy was slapping robo-nick with his tail and takin huge bite out of his robot body and robo-nick was shooting rockets and lasers at gourdy
Maya : Go Robo-Nick! Defeat the evil Gourdy! But you're definitely less cool than Steel Samurai, Robo-Nick!
Edgeworth : (...Indeed.)
Phoenix : Can't I find a moment of glory even as a giant robot? (Ouch, that actually stung a bit.)
Maya : Whoooo! Go Robo-Nick!then robo-nick picked up gourdy and flew to the moon and they started beatin each other up
Edgeworth : Maya, please sit down.
Maya : WHOOOOOO! *flail arms*
Phoenix : What secret weapon?"nick" shouted maya "use your SECRET WEAPON"
Maya : Ooh! Maybe it's your pointing finger! Like when you said "Objection!"
Edgeworth : That... certainly sounds plausible.
Maya : I was right!!"OBJECTION" said robo-nick and a giant super laser came out of his hand and struck gourdy in the face
Phoenix : I- you know what, I give up.
Edgeworth : Congratulation for holding on for so long, Wright.
Phoenix : Thanks, Edgeworth.
Phoenix : I thought they were in the moon? Did Gumshoe suddenly become an astronaut and get a rocket going and then arrest Gourdy and carry the monster on the rocket? ...That makes no sense at all.gourdy roared and fell down unconscious then gumshe handcuffed him and took him to prison
Maya : Let's just imagine Detective Gumshoe had rockets built inside of him and so he flew to the moon and then he dragged Gourdy with him!
Phoenix : .....
Edgeworth : *eyebrow twitch* How."this sucks" said edgeworth cause he had to share a cell with gourdy the sea monster
Maya : Ahahahaha!
Phoenix : ...Heh.
Edgeworth : *glare*
Phoenix : That... was confusing.THE END
Edgeworth : But anything is better than Phoenix Drive, to be honest.
Maya : So, Law plus Chaos is better than Phoenix Drive?
Phoenix : I thought we agreed not to bring up that one.
Edgeworth : Nggh... Maya...
Maya : Sorry, sorry! I'll stop!
Speakers : Now what are you guys doing here, leave now. Or are you planning to stay for another round?
[The three sporkers immediately leave the theater, and brings today's sporking to an end...]
This spork had been corrected three times (I think?) since the first version, so if there's any mistakes, it's fully mine. Thank you for reading and I think I'm gonna need a critic...
Last edited by irebach on Tue May 31, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
live.
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm not actually sporking anything right now, because I have finals and all of that stuff to deal with. Maybe I'll start again sometime over the Summer.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
Polly
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:38 am
- Custom Title: Hello! Hello! *squawk*
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Jakkid will be missed.ArrowLawn wrote:Today is a sad day...
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11952824/1 ... on-the-run
Read that summary: "in dis last final phone wright story"
NOOOOOOOOO!
@Irebach great sporking,e specially for your first. I couldn't stop laughing.
-
irebach
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 8:34 am
- Custom Title: let me REtry that again...
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thank you! But seriously, Rubia-senpai helped me a lot. The original spork wasn't that funny tbhPolly wrote:
@Irebach great sporking,e specially for your first. I couldn't stop laughing.
live.
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Been a while since I've sporked something.
Title: larrys childrens story
Rating:
A very short crackfic that's supposed to be written by Larry (DAE larrylawn?). Spelling/grammar, stupid plot, and absolutely not suitable for children.
Author:Larry Butz barrylawn
Original Fic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11952808/1 ... rens-story
And now, the sporkers.
(The sporkers are teleported into their seats)
Phoenix: Great. Another sporking adventure with the classic trio.
Edgeworth: Can this wait? I have a lot of work right now.
Speakers: Don't worry, my dears, we're doing a short one today.
Edgeworth: No fic that appears here is "short." Not for us.
Speakers: No, really. You'll be out in about 3 minutes. So don't get too comfortable.
Phoenix: That's 3 minutes too many.
(The lights dim, and the screen lights up.)
(The lights turn on)
Speakers: See? What did we tell you? Short and sweet.
Edgeworth: Short, yes, but I swear on my badge, I shall sue anyone who dares sell this to a child!
Phoenix: Not if I get to it first!
Edgeworth: Now, I have work to do. Return me to my office at once!
Speakers: Nah. Walk back. You know the way.
Edgeworth: Curses! You're all cruel!
(They leave the theatre, making sure to investigate every bookshop and library on their way back)
Title: larrys childrens story
Rating:
A very short crackfic that's supposed to be written by Larry (DAE larrylawn?). Spelling/grammar, stupid plot, and absolutely not suitable for children.
Author:
Original Fic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11952808/1 ... rens-story
And now, the sporkers.
(The sporkers are teleported into their seats)
Phoenix: Great. Another sporking adventure with the classic trio.
Edgeworth: Can this wait? I have a lot of work right now.
Speakers: Don't worry, my dears, we're doing a short one today.
Edgeworth: No fic that appears here is "short." Not for us.
Speakers: No, really. You'll be out in about 3 minutes. So don't get too comfortable.
Phoenix: That's 3 minutes too many.
(The lights dim, and the screen lights up.)
Spoiler: larrys childrens story
Speakers: See? What did we tell you? Short and sweet.
Edgeworth: Short, yes, but I swear on my badge, I shall sue anyone who dares sell this to a child!
Phoenix: Not if I get to it first!
Edgeworth: Now, I have work to do. Return me to my office at once!
Speakers: Nah. Walk back. You know the way.
Edgeworth: Curses! You're all cruel!
(They leave the theatre, making sure to investigate every bookshop and library on their way back)
Last edited by Ana R. on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thank you for the pictures. They really added to the fic.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Trialman
- Suspect

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 5:14 pm
- Custom Title: The man for your trials!
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
As a new user, I can say that this easily one of the best forum threads ever. I was partially convinced to join CR because of this thread, and have spent the past week binge reading it.
Also, you might want to know that there is now someone following the footsteps of 'DAMON GANT ESCAPS FROM PRISOOOOOOON', this time starring
: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11973739/1 ... rom-Pirson
Also, you might want to know that there is now someone following the footsteps of 'DAMON GANT ESCAPS FROM PRISOOOOOOON', this time starring
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So, Jakkid finished Phoenix Wright on the Run, his final work welp never mind hes back.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11952824/1 ... on-the-run
Now, go all the way to chapter 6 and you'll find a dropbox link.
That file contains the secret of jakkid166, but you must solve a puzzle to open it. There's a hint to opening it somewhere in this fic.
I already know the secret.
But I'm not telling yous.
<3
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11952824/1 ... on-the-run
Now, go all the way to chapter 6 and you'll find a dropbox link.
That file contains the secret of jakkid166, but you must solve a puzzle to open it. There's a hint to opening it somewhere in this fic.
I already know the secret.
But I'm not telling yous.
<3
Last edited by Ana R. on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
MissAmericanPie
- Suspect

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:56 pm
- Custom Title: Step-ladder
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
So I found this fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11974305/1 ... rom-prison
and I want to try it as my first spork, unless somebody else is currently working on it. I'll start it soon, I'm still planning a bit of it
and I want to try it as my first spork, unless somebody else is currently working on it. I'll start it soon, I'm still planning a bit of it
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Have fun. So who's doing the Dahlia one again?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

















