Busterella's Arty Stuff

PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
Mrs. Edgeworth
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:10 am
Custom Title: Minuki magic makes wonders. <3
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Mrs. Edgeworth »

Oooh, I love the new arts!

You drew Regina SO adorably. *0* Man, is she cute.
And I actually like the line art on Aiga. It's really interesting.
Keiko's face is really, really cute. Gah. I'm getting a cute overload here. D:
And Shelly looks totally awesome. I want to poke his mustache. :B
Rest in Peace, Kathleen Rita Deathridge. 7 September 1959 - 24 February 2007.

My beloved mother, we will all miss you dearly.
Yuu-chan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Yuu-chan »

HOSNAP.
You drew Aiga-chan. YOU WIN. ILU.

EFFIN CUTE.
tsurikato
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:18 pm
Custom Title: comin' around

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by tsurikato »

i like your work! :O that gumshoemaggey one was adorable. and..and...

your artwork, in general, is just awesome. and cute. and fnuaibf! DD: wishes she had a bigger vocabulary...
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

tsurikato wrote:i like your work! :O that gumshoemaggey one was adorable. and..and...

your artwork, in general, is just awesome. and cute. and fnuaibf! DD: wishes she had a bigger vocabulary...


Thank youuuuuu! I'm flattered! :333
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Aurezai
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:04 am
Custom Title: ~ a lurker at heart
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Aurezai »

Dude, I saw some on your art before. X3 Really great stuff. I love the Shelly one, and Regina is sooo cute (srsly did a good job with the hair!) The Gumshoe x Maggey is just lovable, really. :D

Keep on drawing. ;_;
~Aurezai
masaru
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
Location: Bristol England

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by masaru »

SQUEE !!!! MEGGIE AND GUMSHOE LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER X3
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Thank you everybody! :3

Added a few more original sketches, I should have some new stuffies soon.
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
The Sandwich
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by The Sandwich »

You're stuff is great! I really love the Regina and Aiga pics. Could you draw a godot one too?

And look at my stuff...
fuck
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

One new (boring) thing. :B
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

BUSTERELLA IS A GODDESS.

That's all.

:D
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Dannichu
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:27 pm
Custom Title: Comfy and easy to wear.
Location: SW England

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Dannichu »

I've told you this a few times now, but I LOVE AND ADORE YOUR ART.
The newest picture with the faces is just incredible. They're so much more detailed and 3-D-ful than the game sprites, but they're still SO Gumshoe, Nick and Larry-ish, you know? You've made them look almost like real people, but they don't lose ANY of their in-game-character-ness for it. <3
The Maggey and Gumshoe one is too cute for words. Just awww.
Roffle at Edgey's pink SP. That he keeps in his back pocket even though the manual says he shouldn't. >:D The faces in that one are just priceless.
And gah, they're all just incredible. I'm so honored you let me colour your stuff in the MECHA thread :D
Garlar
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
Location: Somewhere in South Italy

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Garlar »

Your style is just too cute for words ^^

I love the Gummy/Maggey pic, and the Selly one. Not to mention Edgey and Phoenix playing "together" with the pink GBA SP (God I loved that commercial XD).

That last pic is just pure AWESOMENESS! Gumshoe is perfect, and Larry looks very very very VERY good too. Phoenix is ok, but I think his eyebrows are a little big.
But you have a very three-dimensional style, really, good job!
Image
I like typos :)

My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

XD I love your sketches! they're so cute!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
n0wM3
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:08 pm
Custom Title: Escapist
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by n0wM3 »

<3 ur stuffs 8D especially SHELLY XDDDDd
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Thank you so much everybody! I feel speshul. :3


Garlar wrote:Your style is just too cute for words ^^

I love the Gummy/Maggey pic, and the Selly one. Not to mention Edgey and Phoenix playing "together" with the pink GBA SP (God I loved that commercial XD).

That last pic is just pure AWESOMENESS! Gumshoe is perfect, and Larry looks very very very VERY good too. Phoenix is ok, but I think his eyebrows are a little big.
But you have a very three-dimensional style, really, good job!


Thank you! Yeah, something was bugging me about Nicky, too. I think your right. :B
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

doublepost <.< >.>

Added my arts for the Gyakuten MECHA project to this page so I can pimp my arts more it's easier to find. :B
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
LoG
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:40 am
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by LoG »

Why didn't I notice your stuff before? It's amazing!
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Busterella is a GODDESS.

There really is no getting around that.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Android 21 3/7
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Android 21 3/7 »

XD SQUEE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I SHALL PRINT IT AND TACK IT ABOVE MY COMPUTER!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Thanks everybody! :3

Blah blah blah new sketches.
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Lamfook
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What?

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Lamfook »

:eh?:
Last edited by Lamfook on Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilverZephyr
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am
Custom Title: Science: It's cuter than ever
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by SilverZephyr »

I love your arts~
The new sketch of Adrian in Franzy's lap with a cat on her back? Is ADORABLE <3
The GumshoexMaggey pic is equally adorable, as are the Amasugi's. I love your Regina and Urami pics too, as well as DO A BARREL ROLL XD
Image
Urby
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:25 pm
Location: the internet
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Urby »

(I just realized I've NEVER posted on this thread WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME)

I love everything ~ :D~

(...Just noticed. Some of the guidelines on Miles (my assumption in the first Fradrian pic)...make her look like Matt.
What is wrong with me)
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Oh my god.

The two new Fradrian pictures?

Are pure

and total

LOVE.

They're so CUTE.

Seriously, how are you such an amazing artist?!
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by ButzPuff »

Wow, Those Fradrian pictures are pure beauty! Simply, Beautiful! Adrian
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Thankies so much everybody! I really appreciate it. :edgy:

updated my GyakuMECH stuffs and added a (currently very small D:) gifts section.

I'm almost done with exams, so hopefuly I'll have more (and more interesting) stuffies soon. :3
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Doylie-Mo
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:40 pm
Custom Title: ಠ_ಠ EYES

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Doylie-Mo »

ZOMG The dreaded exams.
Anyways, your art is wonderful.
Your sketchy style gives the pieces real character... It's cute.
:3
*OH THE STALKAGE*
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S CRAPPY SKETCH DUMP TIME! :B
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Urby
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:25 pm
Location: the internet
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Urby »

IT ARRRRRRR BILLY BOB JOHNNNNNNNS :B


Also, your chibis are terrifying.
Make more.

<3 ~
Mana
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:39 pm
Custom Title: Lady Luckless

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Mana »

Fox, your family is dead... do a barrel roll! Try a somersault!
Love the tie-in. Young Max ftw. Pick a card!
"Show me an innocent... I'll show you a fairy tale."
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Your art is so amazing.

Seriously.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by ButzPuff »

Cool, All of those new ones are amazing but I can't figure out who that is. I was thinking maybe it was Max but I'm not sure... :sadshoe:
The Prince
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:36 pm
Custom Title: Squee!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by The Prince »

I feel like I should post here...
But I have nothing to say besides what everyone else has.
:D
Nebula
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 9:45 pm
Custom Title: I'm a dust cloud, pal!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Nebula »

Oh god, Billy Bob. XD I cracked the hell up when I saw that. Your art is lovely, as always.
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Added some stuffs and reorganized everything. :3
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Yuu-chan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Yuu-chan »

SO. CUTE.
That Yuusheep *3*

SO MUCH CUTE AAAH -rolls off with the Aiga-
DetectiveAnonymous
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 am
Custom Title: You know... that detective lady.
Location: Chillin' at the precinct
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by DetectiveAnonymous »

As good as always, I must say. ^-^
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
glassbutterfly
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:51 am
Location: Belli Castle

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by glassbutterfly »

Yuusheep :D

Panya is cute too.

Great stuff. Keep it up!
Image
Click the banner for MyAnimeList account.
Coyotesaskia
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Custom Title: Master of unlocking
Location: {Germany}

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Coyotesaskia »

Very good, you have a good feeling for the human figure , and that makes your characters look natural :maya:
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

I demand update D:
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Post Reply