Busterella's Arty Stuff
-
Mrs. Edgeworth
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 161
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:10 am
- Custom Title: Minuki magic makes wonders. <3
- Location: Oregon, USA
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Oooh, I love the new arts!
You drew Regina SO adorably. *0* Man, is she cute.
And I actually like the line art on Aiga. It's really interesting.
Keiko's face is really, really cute. Gah. I'm getting a cute overload here. D:
And Shelly looks totally awesome. I want to poke his mustache. :B
You drew Regina SO adorably. *0* Man, is she cute.
And I actually like the line art on Aiga. It's really interesting.
Keiko's face is really, really cute. Gah. I'm getting a cute overload here. D:
And Shelly looks totally awesome. I want to poke his mustache. :B
Rest in Peace, Kathleen Rita Deathridge. 7 September 1959 - 24 February 2007.
My beloved mother, we will all miss you dearly.
My beloved mother, we will all miss you dearly.
-
Yuu-chan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1102
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
- Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
- Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
- Contact:
-
tsurikato
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 144
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:18 pm
- Custom Title: comin' around
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
i like your work! :O that gumshoemaggey one was adorable. and..and...
your artwork, in general, is just awesome. and cute. and fnuaibf! DD: wishes she had a bigger vocabulary...
your artwork, in general, is just awesome. and cute. and fnuaibf! DD: wishes she had a bigger vocabulary...
-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
tsurikato wrote:i like your work! :O that gumshoemaggey one was adorable. and..and...
your artwork, in general, is just awesome. and cute. and fnuaibf! DD: wishes she had a bigger vocabulary...
Thank youuuuuu! I'm flattered! :333
-
Aurezai
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 155
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:04 am
- Custom Title: ~ a lurker at heart
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Dude, I saw some on your art before. X3 Really great stuff. I love the Shelly one, and Regina is sooo cute (srsly did a good job with the hair!) The Gumshoe x Maggey is just lovable, really. :D
Keep on drawing. ;_;
Keep on drawing. ;_;
~Aurezai
-
masaru
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 257
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
- Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
- Location: Bristol England
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
SQUEE !!!! MEGGIE AND GUMSHOE LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER X3
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Thank you everybody! :3
Added a few more original sketches, I should have some new stuffies soon.
Added a few more original sketches, I should have some new stuffies soon.
-
The Sandwich
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
- Custom Title: The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich
- Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
You're stuff is great! I really love the Regina and Aiga pics. Could you draw a godot one too?
And look at my stuff...
And look at my stuff...
fuck
-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
-
Dannichu
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 486
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:27 pm
- Custom Title: Comfy and easy to wear.
- Location: SW England
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
I've told you this a few times now, but I LOVE AND ADORE YOUR ART.
The newest picture with the faces is just incredible. They're so much more detailed and 3-D-ful than the game sprites, but they're still SO Gumshoe, Nick and Larry-ish, you know? You've made them look almost like real people, but they don't lose ANY of their in-game-character-ness for it. <3
The Maggey and Gumshoe one is too cute for words. Just awww.
Roffle at Edgey's pink SP. That he keeps in his back pocket even though the manual says he shouldn't. >:D The faces in that one are just priceless.
And gah, they're all just incredible. I'm so honored you let me colour your stuff in the MECHA thread :D
The newest picture with the faces is just incredible. They're so much more detailed and 3-D-ful than the game sprites, but they're still SO Gumshoe, Nick and Larry-ish, you know? You've made them look almost like real people, but they don't lose ANY of their in-game-character-ness for it. <3
The Maggey and Gumshoe one is too cute for words. Just awww.
Roffle at Edgey's pink SP. That he keeps in his back pocket even though the manual says he shouldn't. >:D The faces in that one are just priceless.
And gah, they're all just incredible. I'm so honored you let me colour your stuff in the MECHA thread :D
-
Garlar
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 114
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:35 pm
- Custom Title: Hope you have a washing machine, Edgy XD
- Location: Somewhere in South Italy
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Your style is just too cute for words ^^
I love the Gummy/Maggey pic, and the Selly one. Not to mention Edgey and Phoenix playing "together" with the pink GBA SP (God I loved that commercial XD).
That last pic is just pure AWESOMENESS! Gumshoe is perfect, and Larry looks very very very VERY good too. Phoenix is ok, but I think his eyebrows are a little big.
But you have a very three-dimensional style, really, good job!
I love the Gummy/Maggey pic, and the Selly one. Not to mention Edgey and Phoenix playing "together" with the pink GBA SP (God I loved that commercial XD).
That last pic is just pure AWESOMENESS! Gumshoe is perfect, and Larry looks very very very VERY good too. Phoenix is ok, but I think his eyebrows are a little big.
But you have a very three-dimensional style, really, good job!
I like typos :)
My fanart thread --> http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... f=13&t=592
My DeviantArt site --> http://garlar.deviantart.com
-
Android 21 3/7
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
- Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
- Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
XD I love your sketches! they're so cute!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
-
n0wM3
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 335
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:08 pm
- Custom Title: Escapist
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
<3 ur stuffs 8D especially SHELLY XDDDDd
-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Thank you so much everybody! I feel speshul. :3
Thank you! Yeah, something was bugging me about Nicky, too. I think your right. :B
Garlar wrote:Your style is just too cute for words ^^
I love the Gummy/Maggey pic, and the Selly one. Not to mention Edgey and Phoenix playing "together" with the pink GBA SP (God I loved that commercial XD).
That last pic is just pure AWESOMENESS! Gumshoe is perfect, and Larry looks very very very VERY good too. Phoenix is ok, but I think his eyebrows are a little big.
But you have a very three-dimensional style, really, good job!
Thank you! Yeah, something was bugging me about Nicky, too. I think your right. :B
-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
doublepost <.< >.>
Added my arts for the Gyakuten MECHA project to this page soI can pimp my arts more it's easier to find. :B
Added my arts for the Gyakuten MECHA project to this page so
-
LoG
- Scanlator

- Posts: 244
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:40 am
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Why didn't I notice your stuff before? It's amazing!
-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Busterella is a GODDESS.
There really is no getting around that.
There really is no getting around that.
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)-
Android 21 3/7
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:48 pm
- Custom Title: ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!
- Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
XD SQUEE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I SHALL PRINT IT AND TACK IT ABOVE MY COMPUTER!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*
-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Thanks everybody! :3
Blah blah blah new sketches.
Blah blah blah new sketches.
-
Lamfook
- Suspect

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 11:09 pm
- Custom Title: What?
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Last edited by Lamfook on Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
SilverZephyr
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 999
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:25 am
- Custom Title: Science: It's cuter than ever
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
I love your arts~
The new sketch of Adrian in Franzy's lap with a cat on her back? Is ADORABLE <3
The GumshoexMaggey pic is equally adorable, as are the Amasugi's. I love your Regina and Urami pics too, as well as DO A BARREL ROLL XD
The new sketch of Adrian in Franzy's lap with a cat on her back? Is ADORABLE <3
The GumshoexMaggey pic is equally adorable, as are the Amasugi's. I love your Regina and Urami pics too, as well as DO A BARREL ROLL XD

-
Urby
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 688
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:25 pm
- Location: the internet
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
(I just realized I've NEVER posted on this thread WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME)
I love everything ~ :D~
(...Just noticed. Some of the guidelines on Miles (my assumption in the first Fradrian pic)...make her look like Matt.
What is wrong with me)
I love everything ~ :D~
(...Just noticed. Some of the guidelines on Miles (my assumption in the first Fradrian pic)...make her look like Matt.
What is wrong with me)
-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Oh my god.
The two new Fradrian pictures?
Are pure
and total
LOVE.
They're so CUTE.
Seriously, how are you such an amazing artist?!
The two new Fradrian pictures?
Are pure
and total
LOVE.
They're so CUTE.
Seriously, how are you such an amazing artist?!
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Wow, Those Fradrian pictures are pure beauty! Simply, Beautiful! 

-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Thankies so much everybody! I really appreciate it.
updated my GyakuMECH stuffs and added a (currently very small D:) gifts section.
I'm almost done with exams, so hopefuly I'll have more (and more interesting) stuffies soon. :3
updated my GyakuMECH stuffs and added a (currently very small D:) gifts section.
I'm almost done with exams, so hopefuly I'll have more (and more interesting) stuffies soon. :3
-
Doylie-Mo
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1035
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:40 pm
- Custom Title: ಠ_ಠ EYES
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
ZOMG The dreaded exams.
Anyways, your art is wonderful.
Your sketchy style gives the pieces real character... It's cute.
:3
*OH THE STALKAGE*
Anyways, your art is wonderful.
Your sketchy style gives the pieces real character... It's cute.
:3
*OH THE STALKAGE*
-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S CRAPPY SKETCH DUMP TIME! :B
-
Urby
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 688
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:25 pm
- Location: the internet
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
IT ARRRRRRR BILLY BOB JOHNNNNNNNS :B
Also, your chibis are terrifying.
Make more.
<3 ~
Also, your chibis are terrifying.
Make more.
<3 ~
-
Mana
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 194
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:39 pm
- Custom Title: Lady Luckless
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Fox, your family is dead... do a barrel roll! Try a somersault!
Love the tie-in. Young Max ftw. Pick a card!
Love the tie-in. Young Max ftw. Pick a card!
"Show me an innocent... I'll show you a fairy tale."
-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Cool, All of those new ones are amazing but I can't figure out who that is. I was thinking maybe it was Max but I'm not sure... 

-
The Prince
- Suspect

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:36 pm
- Custom Title: Squee!
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
I feel like I should post here...
But I have nothing to say besides what everyone else has.
:D
But I have nothing to say besides what everyone else has.
:D
-
Nebula
- Suspect

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 9:45 pm
- Custom Title: I'm a dust cloud, pal!
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Oh god, Billy Bob. XD I cracked the hell up when I saw that. Your art is lovely, as always.
-
Busterella
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
- Custom Title: lolkoala.
- Location: NC
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Added some stuffs and reorganized everything. :3
-
Yuu-chan
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1102
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
- Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
- Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
SO. CUTE.
That Yuusheep *3*
SO MUCH CUTE AAAH -rolls off with the Aiga-
That Yuusheep *3*
SO MUCH CUTE AAAH -rolls off with the Aiga-
-
DetectiveAnonymous
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 421
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 am
- Custom Title: You know... that detective lady.
- Location: Chillin' at the precinct
- Contact:
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
As good as always, I must say. ^-^
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
-
glassbutterfly
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 116
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:51 am
- Location: Belli Castle
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Yuusheep :D
Panya is cute too.
Great stuff. Keep it up!
Panya is cute too.
Great stuff. Keep it up!
-
Coyotesaskia
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 75
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:46 pm
- Custom Title: Master of unlocking
- Location: {Germany}
Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff
Very good, you have a good feeling for the human figure , and that makes your characters look natural 

-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:


