is Wolverine's (X-Men) twin brother, strike me down if I'm wrong.GS/PW Look-a-likes
-
KayeBitchery
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
- Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
- Location: Glorious New Yorkistan
GS/PW Look-a-likes
Who in some other form of media (cartoon, anime, movie etc...) do you think looks a helluva like a character from the Gyakuten Saiban / Ace Attorney series?
is Wolverine's (X-Men) twin brother, strike me down if I'm wrong.
is Wolverine's (X-Men) twin brother, strike me down if I'm wrong.
Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
-
DreamDelight
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 pm
- Custom Title: WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!
- Location: Room 667 in the Gatewater hotel (TWO REFERENCES IN ONE OMG)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
is The Penguin's estranged cousin.PROVE.
ME.
WRONG.

There seems to be an overload of awesome in this single courtroom.
....
EVERYONE, HIT THE DECK! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW!
-
Donald Serrot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
- Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
- Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
-
KayeBitchery
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
- Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
- Location: Glorious New Yorkistan
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Donald Serrot wrote::udgy: Santa? *shot*
...Chris Kringle...? *lance'd*

Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
-
Writer Awakened
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am
- Custom Title: Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!
- Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Nooooo, Kris Kringle was acquitted of all charges and sold the movie rights for ca$h!! ;_; ;_; ;_;
XD.
XD.
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Yasuo Fukuda, 91st Prime Minister of Japan. GUESS WHO HE IS LOL
-
Writer Awakened
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1520
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am
- Custom Title: Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!
- Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

For some strange reason, I can see
as Milton from Office Space. (Not in terms of appearance, of course! XD)
: "The weather girl said--said it was going to rain staplers, she, she said it was going to rain staplers and--and it didn't and, and, if it doesn't rain staplers I'm going to burn the weather station down."
Last edited by Writer Awakened on Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Super Judge Bro.
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3503
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: A fad in a castle
- Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
There's this lawyer where I live, he looks almost exactly like Winston Payne. :/ Then again, I can't really present his photo to ya'll....
-
Allan's Aokage
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:14 pm
- Custom Title: Four is Death
- Location: Wales. That little place next to England.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Well, the cosplayers certainly look like the charcters....
-
KayeBitchery
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
- Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
- Location: Glorious New Yorkistan
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Occult Wanderer wrote:Well, the cosplayers certainly look like the charcters....
Well of course we can...well not really all the time...pretty much no, never.


Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
-
Somestickguy
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:23 pm
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Lloyd Irving.
Zelos Wilder.-
KHF
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
- Custom Title: Ema has a hat!
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Detective Skye looks too suspiciously like Mystic Maya!
| I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats. |
-
Rhia
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1963
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:01 am
- Custom Title: ♪ YOUR AFFECTION~! YOUR AFFECTION~! ♪
- Location: San Diego, California
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Meekins = Rock Lee from Naruto. Or Quagmire from Family Guy with that chin...
Maybe they FUSED?
Maybe they FUSED?

BACK, BABY!
-
Mitzy
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:39 pm
- Custom Title: I seized fate by the neck alright...
- Location: Stalking K'.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
...Eerily enough, anyone on Boobjection on LJ knows this one. Because the similarities are so eerie.
You cannot deny the Capcom/SNK conspiracy!
Spoiler: Saving space. Franzy von Karma and her lookalike!
You cannot deny the Capcom/SNK conspiracy!
There are no heroes left in man. Mankind is doomed by the likes of you.
-
Clarissa Gavin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 535
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:04 am
- Custom Title: Destination: anywhere but here.
- Location: Flying halfway round the world on paper wings.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Somestickguy wrote:Lloyd Irving.
Zelos Wilder.
Meh, not really. Especially not Max as Zelos. Perhaps personality wise, but we'er not here to talk about that.
Apollo as Lloyd... Maaaaaaybe. *checks net for picture of Lloyd and Apollo* Oooooooh, now I see it. Welp, looks like you're right about that one.
Last edited by Clarissa Gavin on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
KHF
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
- Custom Title: Ema has a hat!
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Kinda reminds me of Edward Elric of Fullmetal Alchemist.| I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats. |
-
Watatata~!
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:25 pm
- Custom Title: call me crazy
-
KHF
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
- Custom Title: Ema has a hat!
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Looks like one of the Elite Beat Agents.| I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats. |
-
Harold Foxx
- Suspect

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 am
- Custom Title: AKA: Miles "Tails" Edgeworth!
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Definetely Wolverine
Keanu Reeves
A lot of people think he looks like Princess Leia
The King of Town
Reminds me of an Inspector Gadget character
Bill Clinton
Either The Penguin or Pee Wee Herman.
CyclopsFOR GREAT JUSTICE! :3
-
SELECT
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:46 am
- Custom Title: No avatar right now. Because I can. :D
- Location: Out stalking, bbl.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
= Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist (They must be related. The look sooo much alike. O_o)
= Maes Hughes from FMA. (Don't ask. I have my reasons. xD)
= Alex Louis Armstong from FMA. (Jean must be Alex's gay cousin or something. >_>;)
= Sheska from FMA. (Yeah. Maggey looks a bit like Sheska in my opinion.)
= Roy Mustang FMA. (I dunno why. Sometimes Edgeworth makes me think of Roy. >_>;)
= Jean Havoc from FMA. (They both can NEVER seem to stay with the same girlfriend. xD)Yea. That's all I can think of right now. I've got more, but right now I'm pulling a blank. Yea. I know they are all FMA references.
I doesn't care. A lot of PW characters either look like, or just remind me of FMA characters. xD
This is my signature.
It is exactly 2.08% cooler than your signature.
ya rly
It is exactly 2.08% cooler than your signature.
ya rly
-
Hakuro de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
- Location: Maine, USA
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Okay... I have to bring up a huge similarity!
Ms. Adrian Andrews (GS3 Version)

Ise Nanao (Bleach)
Care to prove me wrong?
Ms. Adrian Andrews (GS3 Version)

Ise Nanao (Bleach)
Care to prove me wrong?

-
Donald Serrot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
- Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
- Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
-
Gordon Frohman
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:45 pm
- Custom Title: I just want to die
- Location: Fighting the Clone Wars on Coruscant
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Vagets from DBZ, "Its over Nine Thousand!?!" *stab'd, lance'd, shot and boot to the head'd*-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Vegeta from DBZ............... with a hat.-
Hakuro de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
- Location: Maine, USA
- Contact:
-
Super Judge Bro.
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3503
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: A fad in a castle
- Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Juppa (or was it Jappa) the Hut from Star Wars.Actually no, by all means I am joking... >_>
Kaibutsu from Ginga Densetsu Uiido, and I'm pretty sure no one here has heard of that anime. Maybe I'll get a screen shot up later.-
joeonamission
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:11 pm
- Custom Title: Mission Accomplished
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I'm not sure why but this guy reminds me of Apollo http://www.gatorzone.com/basketball/men ... ayer_id=16
-
Donald Serrot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
- Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
- Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Super Judge Bro. wrote::sal: Juppa (or was it Jappa) the Hut from Star Wars.
Actually no, by all means I am joking... >_>
Kaibutsu from Ginga Densetsu Uiido, and I'm pretty sure no one here has heard of that anime. Maybe I'll get a screen shot up later.
The "b"s are upside down! It's Jabba The Hut. XD


-
Addikt
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2566
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am
- Custom Title: (ace attorney gremlin mode activated)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Harold Foxx wrote:Bill Clinton
Thanks for making me fall out of my chair XDDDDD
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
-
KayeBitchery
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
- Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
- Location: Glorious New Yorkistan
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Hakuro de Killer wrote:...and a blue HMD instead of a red one.
I have mixed feelings about someone knowing that right off the bat...
Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
-
August Quist
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:11 pm
- Custom Title: Meekins. <3
- Location: Hunched over at a computer eating potato chips, most likely.
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Rhia wrote:Meekins = Rock Lee from Naruto. Or Quagmire from Family Guy with that chin...
Maybe they FUSED?
:O You stole my idea! Except, I think Quagmire looks like if Luke and Meekins had some type of M-Preg/Crack baby... Oh, lord. I'm insane.
-
Super Judge Bro.
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3503
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: A fad in a castle
- Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Donald Serrot wrote:The "b"s are upside down! It's Jabba The Hut. XD
Oh thanks.
Here's another one...
Spoiler: Saving space
Edit:
or Pee Wee Herman.
Objection! If you meant the guy from Pee Wee's Playhouse, then I'd say Ben. Then again, I'm just looking at the guy's name... :/
-
argon
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 am
- Location: New Hampshire
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Trucy almost looks like Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender to me... lol. 

-
Agent 54c
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 562
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 am
- Custom Title: Give her the dick.
- Location: ctf_2fort
-
wcgold
- Suspect

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:42 am
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Dick Gumshoe = Ganju (Bleach)
Viola Cadaverini = Rukia (Bleach)
Russel Berry = Alex Louis Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Victor Kudo = Old CoCo (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Luke Atmey = Kittan (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Maya Fey = Kiyal (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Miles Edgeworth = Cytomander (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Ron DeLite = Princess Leia (Star Wars)
Viola Cadaverini = Rukia (Bleach)
Russel Berry = Alex Louis Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Victor Kudo = Old CoCo (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Luke Atmey = Kittan (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Maya Fey = Kiyal (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Miles Edgeworth = Cytomander (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Ron DeLite = Princess Leia (Star Wars)

-
Hakuro de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
- Location: Maine, USA
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Super Judge Bro. wrote:Donald Serrot wrote:or Pee Wee Herman.
Objection! If you meant the guy from Pee Wee's Playhouse, then I'd say Ben. Then again, I'm just looking at the guy's name... :/
I have to agree with the Super judge Bro on this one. Ben is a million times more pee-weeish in appearance than Atmey.
@DreamDelight's first post: I would say that is VERY plausible. He has the face for it as well as the nose and monacle.
@GyakutenPhoenix's first post: HOLY CRAP! THERE'S your man for playing Prosecutor Payne in the live-action Phoenix Wright Series!!
@Rhia's first post: Twins separated at birth. One uses a leather whip, the other looks like she uses a horsewhip... I'd rather not have to face either of them...
@Harold foxx's first post:
-Definitely
-Not too sure about that one...
-It's the hair, man. THE HAIR!!
-Don't know that one...
-I think he just reminds you of Inspector Gadget WITH a police uniform on...
-OH MY GOD, YES!!!
-Definitely to the first, no way to the second.
-Well, cyclops with three laser beam-thingies!
@SELECT's first post:
-I'd say the resemblance is close, but not as close as Nanao-chwaa~n!
-Sorry, I have trouble seeing that...
-I agree completely on the comment about being a gay cousin, but Armstrong looks more like Russel Berry (as wcgold pointed out)
-Don't remember Sheska... maybe I don't watch the show more than I should...
-I'd say there's an interesting coincidence. Change the hair and the clothes and i think he could pass for Roy...
-Dare i say it...? Born during a GS/FMA crossover and separated at birth...?
@KayeBitchery's response to my added comment to Wrestlemania's observation - OTAKU... POWAH!!! Nah, just kidding... I own DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 for the Wii and I keep facing Vegeta (scouter), so I should know his scouter color by heart...
@wcgold's first post:
-They have similarities in exuberance and body mass, but that's really it, I think...
-I thought about it because I didn't really think so, but then I came to my conclusion... HOLY CRAP, THEY DO!!
-I commented on this earlier in this post, but man, Berry does look like Armstrong (the alchemist, not the gay chef stereotype).
-Never watched that show...
- " "
- " "
- " "
- " "
-...
STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS LEIA PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEE!!!!!
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
But we ALREADY HAVE A SIMILAR TOPIC as this one. Why did you open-up another topic?! Link:
And doesn't matter the pics are real people or existing cartoons/game characters... for non-real persons we have:
Among one of the forum rules is to NOT create duplicating threads, you should've posted in the existing ones. ICE CREAAAAM FUUUUDDDGE~
|
|
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Gourdy = Trogdor.
....... WHAT?
....... WHAT?
-
Graph
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 347
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
- Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
- Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Spoiler: He SO looks like Diego!
Spoiler: OHMGOSH KLAVIER
-shot for posting KH2 pics here- -brick'd- -poked in eye-
EDIT: Am I a bad person for posting this in a repeat topic?

Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
There's been about 20 million of these topics, so I think this time I'll just sticky it and call it a day :D




Franzy von Karma
Her lookalike, Elisabeth Blanctorche from King of Fighters XI.











