GS/PW Look-a-likes

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
KayeBitchery
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
Location: Glorious New Yorkistan

GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by KayeBitchery »

Who in some other form of media (cartoon, anime, movie etc...) do you think looks a helluva like a character from the Gyakuten Saiban / Ace Attorney series?

:will: is Wolverine's (X-Men) twin brother, strike me down if I'm wrong.
Image
Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
DreamDelight
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 pm
Custom Title: WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!
Location: Room 667 in the Gatewater hotel (TWO REFERENCES IN ONE OMG)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by DreamDelight »

:aiga: is The Penguin's estranged cousin.

PROVE.
ME.
WRONG.
Image
There seems to be an overload of awesome in this single courtroom.
....
EVERYONE, HIT THE DECK! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW!
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Donald Serrot »

:udgy: Santa? *shot*
ImageImage
KayeBitchery
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
Location: Glorious New Yorkistan

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by KayeBitchery »

Donald Serrot wrote::udgy: Santa? *shot*

...Chris Kringle...? *lance'd*
Image
Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
Writer Awakened
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am
Custom Title: Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!
Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Writer Awakened »

Nooooo, Kris Kringle was acquitted of all charges and sold the movie rights for ca$h!! ;_; ;_; ;_;

XD.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Image
Yasuo Fukuda, 91st Prime Minister of Japan. GUESS WHO HE IS LOL
Writer Awakened
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am
Custom Title: Writer Awakened need Klavi avatar BADLY!
Location: In a place where Klavilami, Klavilana, and Sassyhobo run free and Klavier slowdances with Iris

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Writer Awakened »

:moe-laugh:

For some strange reason, I can see :grey: as Milton from Office Space. (Not in terms of appearance, of course! XD)

:grey:: "The weather girl said--said it was going to rain staplers, she, she said it was going to rain staplers and--and it didn't and, and, if it doesn't rain staplers I'm going to burn the weather station down."
Last edited by Writer Awakened on Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Judge Bro.
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Custom Title: A fad in a castle
Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

There's this lawyer where I live, he looks almost exactly like Winston Payne. :/ Then again, I can't really present his photo to ya'll....
ImageImageImage
Image
Allan's Aokage
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:14 pm
Custom Title: Four is Death
Location: Wales. That little place next to England.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Allan's Aokage »

Well, the cosplayers certainly look like the charcters....
KayeBitchery
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
Location: Glorious New Yorkistan

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by KayeBitchery »

Occult Wanderer wrote:Well, the cosplayers certainly look like the charcters....

Well of course we can...well not really all the time...pretty much no, never. :yuusaku:
Image
Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
Somestickguy
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:23 pm

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Somestickguy »

:odoroki: Lloyd Irving.
:pshhh: Zelos Wilder.
KHF
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
Custom Title: Ema has a hat!
Location: London
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by KHF »

Detective Skye looks too suspiciously like Mystic Maya!
I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats.
Rhia
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1963
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:01 am
Custom Title: ♪ YOUR AFFECTION~! YOUR AFFECTION~! ♪
Location: San Diego, California

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rhia »

Meekins = Rock Lee from Naruto. Or Quagmire from Family Guy with that chin...

Maybe they FUSED?
Image
BACK, BABY!
Mitzy
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:39 pm
Custom Title: I seized fate by the neck alright...
Location: Stalking K'.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mitzy »

...Eerily enough, anyone on Boobjection on LJ knows this one. Because the similarities are so eerie.
Spoiler: Saving space. Franzy von Karma and her lookalike!
Image Franzy von Karma

Image Her lookalike, Elisabeth Blanctorche from King of Fighters XI.


You cannot deny the Capcom/SNK conspiracy!
There are no heroes left in man. Mankind is doomed by the likes of you.
Clarissa Gavin
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 535
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:04 am
Custom Title: Destination: anywhere but here.
Location: Flying halfway round the world on paper wings.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Clarissa Gavin »

Somestickguy wrote::odoroki: Lloyd Irving.
:pshhh: Zelos Wilder.

Meh, not really. Especially not Max as Zelos. Perhaps personality wise, but we'er not here to talk about that.
Apollo as Lloyd... Maaaaaaybe. *checks net for picture of Lloyd and Apollo* Oooooooh, now I see it. Welp, looks like you're right about that one.
Last edited by Clarissa Gavin on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KHF
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
Custom Title: Ema has a hat!
Location: London
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by KHF »

:edgeworth: Kinda reminds me of Edward Elric of Fullmetal Alchemist.
I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats.
Watatata~!
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1152
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:25 pm
Custom Title: call me crazy

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Watatata~! »

Phoenix and Roger Smith from Big O.

Franziska and Ivy from Soul Calibur.
Image
KHF
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
Custom Title: Ema has a hat!
Location: London
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by KHF »

:beta-phoenix: Looks like one of the Elite Beat Agents.
I'm not coming back. I'm done with this fanbase. You're all up-tight, nit-picking, hypocrites who are TERRIFIED of change. Getting banned just for standing up for myself... I'm never coming back. Goodbye forever you brats.
Harold Foxx
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:35 am
Custom Title: AKA: Miles "Tails" Edgeworth!

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Harold Foxx »

:will: Definetely Wolverine
:edgeworth: Keanu Reeves
:yuusaku: A lot of people think he looks like Princess Leia
:grossburg: The King of Town
:meekins: Reminds me of an Inspector Gadget character
:redd: Bill Clinton
:inspect: Either The Penguin or Pee Wee Herman.
:godot: Cyclops
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! :3
SELECT
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:46 am
Custom Title: No avatar right now. Because I can. :D
Location: Out stalking, bbl.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by SELECT »

:adrian: = Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist (They must be related. The look sooo much alike. O_o)
:gregory: = Maes Hughes from FMA. (Don't ask. I have my reasons. xD)
:chef: = Alex Louis Armstong from FMA. (Jean must be Alex's gay cousin or something. >_>;)
:maggy: = Sheska from FMA. (Yeah. Maggey looks a bit like Sheska in my opinion.)
:edgeworth: = Roy Mustang FMA. (I dunno why. Sometimes Edgeworth makes me think of Roy. >_>;)
:larry: = Jean Havoc from FMA. (They both can NEVER seem to stay with the same girlfriend. xD)

Yea. That's all I can think of right now. I've got more, but right now I'm pulling a blank. Yea. I know they are all FMA references.
I doesn't care. A lot of PW characters either look like, or just remind me of FMA characters. xD
This is my signature.
It is exactly 2.08% cooler than your signature.
ya rly
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

Okay... I have to bring up a huge similarity!

Ms. Adrian Andrews (GS3 Version)

Image

Ise Nanao (Bleach)

Care to prove me wrong?
Image
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Donald Serrot »

Hakuro de Killer wrote:Care to prove me wrong?

No.
ImageImage
Gordon Frohman
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:45 pm
Custom Title: I just want to die
Location: Fighting the Clone Wars on Coruscant
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Gordon Frohman »

:zenitora: Vagets from DBZ, "Its over Nine Thousand!?!" *stab'd, lance'd, shot and boot to the head'd*
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

:takao: Vegeta from DBZ............... with a hat.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

...and a blue HMD instead of a red one.
Image
Super Judge Bro.
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Custom Title: A fad in a castle
Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

:sal: Juppa (or was it Jappa) the Hut from Star Wars.

Actually no, by all means I am joking... >_>

:will: Kaibutsu from Ginga Densetsu Uiido, and I'm pretty sure no one here has heard of that anime. Maybe I'll get a screen shot up later.
ImageImageImage
Image
joeonamission
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Custom Title: Mission Accomplished

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by joeonamission »

I'm not sure why but this guy reminds me of Apollo http://www.gatorzone.com/basketball/men ... ayer_id=16
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Donald Serrot »

Super Judge Bro. wrote::sal: Juppa (or was it Jappa) the Hut from Star Wars.

Actually no, by all means I am joking... >_>

:will: Kaibutsu from Ginga Densetsu Uiido, and I'm pretty sure no one here has heard of that anime. Maybe I'll get a screen shot up later.

The "b"s are upside down! It's Jabba The Hut. XD
ImageImage
Addikt
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2566
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am
Custom Title: (ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Addikt »

Harold Foxx wrote: :redd: Bill Clinton

Thanks for making me fall out of my chair XDDDDD
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
KayeBitchery
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:31 am
Custom Title: Bitch Attorney
Location: Glorious New Yorkistan

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by KayeBitchery »

Hakuro de Killer wrote:...and a blue HMD instead of a red one.

:udgy: I have mixed feelings about someone knowing that right off the bat...
Image
Fabulous Hat is Fabulous
August Quist
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:11 pm
Custom Title: Meekins. <3
Location: Hunched over at a computer eating potato chips, most likely.

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by August Quist »

Rhia wrote:Meekins = Rock Lee from Naruto. Or Quagmire from Family Guy with that chin...

Maybe they FUSED?


:O You stole my idea! Except, I think Quagmire looks like if Luke and Meekins had some type of M-Preg/Crack baby... Oh, lord. I'm insane.
Super Judge Bro.
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Custom Title: A fad in a castle
Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

Donald Serrot wrote:The "b"s are upside down! It's Jabba The Hut. XD


Oh thanks.

Here's another one...

Spoiler: Saving space
Image
:odoroki: Eusine from Pokemon. Seriously, the resemblance almost scares me...


Edit:

:inspect: or Pee Wee Herman.


Objection! If you meant the guy from Pee Wee's Playhouse, then I'd say Ben. Then again, I'm just looking at the guy's name... :/
ImageImageImage
Image
argon
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by argon »

Trucy almost looks like Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender to me... lol. :keiko:
Agent 54c
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 am
Custom Title: Give her the dick.
Location: ctf_2fort

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Agent 54c »

Spoiler: Another Capcom/SNK conspiracy: (big picture)
:mia: =
Image
Luise Meyrink, The King of Fighters Maximum Impact 2(Regulation A)
Image
wcgold
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:42 am

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by wcgold »

Dick Gumshoe = Ganju (Bleach)
Viola Cadaverini = Rukia (Bleach)
Russel Berry = Alex Louis Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Victor Kudo = Old CoCo (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Luke Atmey = Kittan (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Maya Fey = Kiyal (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Miles Edgeworth = Cytomander (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Ron DeLite = Princess Leia (Star Wars)
Image
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

Super Judge Bro. wrote:
Donald Serrot wrote:
:inspect: or Pee Wee Herman.


Objection! If you meant the guy from Pee Wee's Playhouse, then I'd say Ben. Then again, I'm just looking at the guy's name... :/



I have to agree with the Super judge Bro on this one. Ben is a million times more pee-weeish in appearance than Atmey.

@DreamDelight's first post: I would say that is VERY plausible. He has the face for it as well as the nose and monacle.

@GyakutenPhoenix's first post: HOLY CRAP! THERE'S your man for playing Prosecutor Payne in the live-action Phoenix Wright Series!!

@Rhia's first post: Twins separated at birth. One uses a leather whip, the other looks like she uses a horsewhip... I'd rather not have to face either of them...

@Harold foxx's first post:

-Definitely
-Not too sure about that one...
-It's the hair, man. THE HAIR!!
-Don't know that one...
-I think he just reminds you of Inspector Gadget WITH a police uniform on...
-OH MY GOD, YES!!!
-Definitely to the first, no way to the second.
-Well, cyclops with three laser beam-thingies!

@SELECT's first post:

-I'd say the resemblance is close, but not as close as Nanao-chwaa~n!
-Sorry, I have trouble seeing that...
-I agree completely on the comment about being a gay cousin, but Armstrong looks more like Russel Berry (as wcgold pointed out)
-Don't remember Sheska... maybe I don't watch the show more than I should...
-I'd say there's an interesting coincidence. Change the hair and the clothes and i think he could pass for Roy...
-Dare i say it...? Born during a GS/FMA crossover and separated at birth...?

@KayeBitchery's response to my added comment to Wrestlemania's observation - OTAKU... POWAH!!! Nah, just kidding... I own DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 for the Wii and I keep facing Vegeta (scouter), so I should know his scouter color by heart...

@wcgold's first post:

-They have similarities in exuberance and body mass, but that's really it, I think...
-I thought about it because I didn't really think so, but then I came to my conclusion... HOLY CRAP, THEY DO!!
-I commented on this earlier in this post, but man, Berry does look like Armstrong (the alchemist, not the gay chef stereotype).
-Never watched that show...
- " "
- " "
- " "
- " "
-... :accordion-head: STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS LEIA PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEE!!!!!
Image
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Ryu »

But we ALREADY HAVE A SIMILAR TOPIC as this one. Why did you open-up another topic?! Link:
EDGEWORTH&OTHER PW/GS CHARACTERS LOOKALIKES:POST PHOTOS HERE
And doesn't matter the pics are real people or existing cartoons/game characters... for non-real persons we have:
Game Character Deja-vus?!?
Among one of the forum rules is to NOT create duplicating threads, you should've posted in the existing ones. ICE CREAAAAM FUUUUDDDGE~
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Gourdy = Trogdor.

....... WHAT?
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Graph
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:22 am
Custom Title: OHEMJEEE.
Location: IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Graph »

Spoiler: He SO looks like Diego!
Image

...Shut up. They act/look the same.


Spoiler: OHMGOSH KLAVIER
Image

'Jection!


-shot for posting KH2 pics here- -brick'd- -poked in eye-

EDIT: Am I a bad person for posting this in a repeat topic? :larry:
Pairings: Miego, FeenRis, EdgeyFran, KlavEma, CloTi, Zerith, Vincrecia.
Just a note, all: I haven't been on in a while, so I'm trying to get my little persona here back in order. I won't be on as much in the future, maybe a few times a week. Sorry!
Croik
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5255
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
Location: America
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Croik »

There's been about 20 million of these topics, so I think this time I'll just sticky it and call it a day :D
ImageImage
Post Reply