GS/PW Look-a-likes
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Nah. Wendy's eyes are like dots, to be honest... But there are very few with "Glowing Eyes".
-
DetectiveTomDamron
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 965
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:35 am
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
xfma_addictx wrote:Harold Foxx wrote:Bill Clinton
Thanks for making me fall out of my chair XDDDDD
XDDD Bill Clinton: Monica :: Redd: April May....WHAT!?! *boot to the head*

-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
If Redd was Clinton, Who's Dubya? Gumshoe?
-
La Diable
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: eight bit goddess
- Location: Canadia
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Hey now, that's an insult to Gumshoe. >:(
-
mario2000
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 858
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
- Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
- Location: Fife, WA
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Yeah. Gumshoe may be an incompetent dope, but he always means well. Bush pretty much wants to take over the world.
-
Donald Serrot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
- Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
- Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Um... isn't this supposed to be look-a-likes? Because Bush and Gumshoe don't look alike. Let's stay on topic.


-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I agree. Wrestlemania, I'm disappointed in you! 
I'm trying to find more look-a-likes, I swear... school suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I have Friday off, though - I'm buying Apollo Justice then, hopefully. Maybe I can squeeze in some look-a-like-finding time then too, between watching the fansubs I downloaded off of Stage6 and trying to make a Fakir prosecutor sprite.
EDIT
I was looking up old Disney movies on Wikipedia and I found this:
At first I thought he looked like Atmey, but I don't see the resemblance anymore...
Emperor Kuzco is from Disney's 'The Emperor's New Groove'.
I also think that
looks like one of the characters in 'Meet the Robinsons', but I'll be damned if I know which one.

I'm trying to find more look-a-likes, I swear... school suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I have Friday off, though - I'm buying Apollo Justice then, hopefully. Maybe I can squeeze in some look-a-like-finding time then too, between watching the fansubs I downloaded off of Stage6 and trying to make a Fakir prosecutor sprite.

EDIT
I was looking up old Disney movies on Wikipedia and I found this:
Spoiler: Kuzco
At first I thought he looked like Atmey, but I don't see the resemblance anymore...
Emperor Kuzco is from Disney's 'The Emperor's New Groove'.
I also think that
looks like one of the characters in 'Meet the Robinsons', but I'll be damned if I know which one.
-
Hakuro de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
- Location: Maine, USA
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
MONTAAAGE!!
Every Jane, Jill, and Mary who looks like Adrian Andrews:
Ise Nanao

Jolene

Kalifa

Any other Adrian lookalikes I missed?
Every Jane, Jill, and Mary who looks like Adrian Andrews:
Ise Nanao

Jolene

Kalifa

Any other Adrian lookalikes I missed?

-
Somestickguy
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:23 pm
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Ladies and gentleman, I give you:

.gif)

.gif)
-
Donald Serrot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
- Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
- Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Looks like

but I'm pretty sure that was intentional.
Last edited by Rov on Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Can you maybe..... Have the image below show?
And if it's the Godfather... yeah. I'm pretty sure it was too.
And if it's the Godfather... yeah. I'm pretty sure it was too.
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Um it is the Godfather. I have no clue why it isn't showing up.
Edit: Ok, Don Vito shows up now.
Edit: Ok, Don Vito shows up now.
-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I know this doesn't really count, but I found it on YouTube and I couldn't resist:
Soul Calibur III: Phoenix VS. Franziska
Who will win?
Soul Calibur III: Phoenix VS. Franziska
Who will win?

-
Addikt
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2566
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am
- Custom Title: (ace attorney gremlin mode activated)
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

DOES THAT NOT LOOK LIKE APOLLO JUSTICE TO YOU?
This is Colin from The Simpsons Movie. I noticed this the second time I watched it... (I've actually watched it 4 times in theaters... twice in French, then twice in English XD)
And then I told Feolys and Quantuniverse, and we watched the movie. And we about died XD
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Looks like

-
Kyo Kusanagi
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 689
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:15 pm
- Location: at the Kusanagi's (that means Neo Tokyo)
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
With this, I shall present you....
*runs*
Spoiler:
*runs*
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=353155#p353155 Copy into your browser

DAMN! 
Nego's... Apollo? Cool PW stuff! TNT!!

Nego's... Apollo? Cool PW stuff! TNT!!
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Looks like

The End from MGS3
-
Balrog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
- Location: Ontario
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Kyo Kusanagi wrote:With this, I shall present you....Spoiler: :salute:
*runs*
Im getting the Impression the pic is meant to look like Maggey, and Im not sure it counts if thats the case. >>>>>>>>
(Pisssssss, GP, Your parrot suffered a horrible blow in rendering <_>)
-
Marshmello
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
- Custom Title: I know, Wright?
- Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I haven't played Guild Wars in a while (much longer since I've played PvE), but the designs of two heroes remind me of Celeste Impax.
... I want Jin's armour
Spoiler: Celeste/Jin/Zenmai
... I want Jin's armour


-
Balrog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
- Location: Ontario
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Marshmello wrote:Spoiler: Jin
I thought she wasn't wearing a shirt at first -.-"
-
Ryu
- Donor

- Posts: 4838
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
- Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
@KK: I believe I didn't allow that pic to be viewable by public means (hence the removal of the pic)~
And Balrog, what did you mean by that comment about the Maggey pic?
And Balrog, what did you mean by that comment about the Maggey pic?
Last edited by Ryu on Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!
People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! - Richard Wellington
-
Super Judge Bro.
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3503
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: A fad in a castle
- Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Marshmello wrote:I haven't played Guild Wars in a while (much longer since I've played PvE), but the designs of two heroes remind me of Celeste Impax.Spoiler: Celeste/Jin/Zenmai
... I want Jin's armour
Jin resembles Valerie Hawthorne more in my opinion.
-
Happiness Punch!
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1001
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:54 am
- Location: Finlalaland~
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I'll give you two. More maybe later.
This has been mentioned before in another thread or two...

Manfred von Karma = Caulder/Stolos from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict. Also, Caulder's daughters have the same hair colour as Franziska von Karma, hehe :P
Spoiler: 4-1, Olga Orly spoiler sprite
This has been mentioned before in another thread or two...

Manfred von Karma = Caulder/Stolos from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict. Also, Caulder's daughters have the same hair colour as Franziska von Karma, hehe :P
-
Hakuro de Killer
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
- Location: Maine, USA
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Okay, if Russel Berry's appearance is only based on mustaches, then I must present the greatest mustache of all, General Melchett!



-
Balrog
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
- Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
- Location: Ontario
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Ken wrote:And Balrog, what did you mean by that comment about the Maggey pic?
If its Meant to look like Maggey then its not really a "Look-a-like" other wise all the pics in the Cosplay area could be counted as them >>
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I didn't render it.Balrog wrote:(Pisssssss, GP, Your parrot suffered a horrible blow in rendering <_>)
Who ever said Russel Berry's apperaance is based solely on his moustache?Okay, if Russel Berry's appearance is only based on mustaches, then I must present the greatest mustache of all, General Melchett!
-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
-
Wrestlemania
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9051
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
- Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
He reminds me more of Wocky, thanks to your sig!!!
-
Mr.Trite
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
- Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
- Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
How about Kristoph Gavin and Luke Valentine (For Hellsing)
Spoiler: Look a Likes?

Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
-
Sorelliena
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:17 am
- Custom Title: Asks Rhetorical Questions.
-
Super Judge Bro.
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3503
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
- Custom Title: A fad in a castle
- Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
- Contact:
Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)
This should be in the Prosecutor's Lobby forum.
.....You may be on to something, though I can't really see him having something in common with Spongebob.
.....You may be on to something, though I can't really see him having something in common with Spongebob.
-
Cracka-Lackin'
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1464
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am
- Custom Title: CRUUUUUUSHHHHH
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)
What the Buck? D:

I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
-
Mr.Trite
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
- Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
- Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D
Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Spongebob has GILLS.

Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
-
Officer 1BDI
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:34 pm
- Custom Title: Rookie
- Location: The US of A
Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)
In all seriousness, my first thought when I saw him was "...Tom Kenny voice over yesplz." Stupid sponge voice imbedded in my memory....
Avvie image by Sklarvv.
-
BigFish
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
I have a Kristoph one too, actually...
Spoiler: Magor Spoilers for 4-4 and Famicom Detective Club Part II
-
Mr.Trite
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
- Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
- Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Actually, I see some Edgeworth in there, too.
Spoiler: Judging from the picture you gave?

Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
-
Neh-ku
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 559
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
- Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
lol, I found something...
Spoiler:

^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
-
Rov
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)
Officer 1BDI wrote:In all seriousness, my first thought when I saw him was "...Tom Kenny voice over yesplz." Stupid sponge voice imbedded in my memory....
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!
-
Penny_Nickels
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 114
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:15 am
- Location: Somewhere taking a nap
Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes
Aww.Poor Toothpaste man.Now I'll have to end all his sentences with "What the Buck?"
It's a shame.But I'll be fun.
It's a shame.But I'll be fun.




Bill Clinton




Celeste Impax
Acolyte Jin
Zenmai




<-Resemblence?-> 

.gif)
+ 



.gif)
A guy from Gundam Seed...The Tiger of the Desert. I think in this picture they cut off some of his hair, but in the anime series you'll see the resemblance...
