GS/PW Look-a-likes

For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Please use the spoiler tag!
Post Reply
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Nah. Wendy's eyes are like dots, to be honest... But there are very few with "Glowing Eyes".
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
DetectiveTomDamron
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 965
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:35 am

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by DetectiveTomDamron »

xfma_addictx wrote:
Harold Foxx wrote: :redd: Bill Clinton

Thanks for making me fall out of my chair XDDDDD

XDDD Bill Clinton: Monica :: Redd: April May....WHAT!?! *boot to the head*
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

If Redd was Clinton, Who's Dubya? Gumshoe?
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
La Diable
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: eight bit goddess
Location: Canadia
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by La Diable »

Hey now, that's an insult to Gumshoe. >:(
mario2000
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 858
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
Location: Fife, WA

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by mario2000 »

Yeah. Gumshoe may be an incompetent dope, but he always means well. Bush pretty much wants to take over the world.
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Donald Serrot »

Um... isn't this supposed to be look-a-likes? Because Bush and Gumshoe don't look alike. Let's stay on topic.
ImageImage
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

I agree. Wrestlemania, I'm disappointed in you! :edgeworth:

I'm trying to find more look-a-likes, I swear... school suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I have Friday off, though - I'm buying Apollo Justice then, hopefully. Maybe I can squeeze in some look-a-like-finding time then too, between watching the fansubs I downloaded off of Stage6 and trying to make a Fakir prosecutor sprite. :yuusaku:


EDIT
I was looking up old Disney movies on Wikipedia and I found this:

Spoiler: Kuzco
Image

At first I thought he looked like Atmey, but I don't see the resemblance anymore...
Emperor Kuzco is from Disney's 'The Emperor's New Groove'.

I also think that :knock-knock: looks like one of the characters in 'Meet the Robinsons', but I'll be damned if I know which one.
Image
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

MONTAAAGE!!

Every Jane, Jill, and Mary who looks like Adrian Andrews:

Ise Nanao
Image

Jolene
Image

Kalifa
Image



Any other Adrian lookalikes I missed?
Image
Somestickguy
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:23 pm

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Somestickguy »

Ladies and gentleman, I give you:

ImageImage
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Donald Serrot »

Somestickguy wrote:
Spoiler: Somestickguy's version
Ladies and gentleman, I give you:

ImageImage

How about this?
Image
ImageImage
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Image
Looks like
Image
but I'm pretty sure that was intentional.
Last edited by Rov on Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

Can you maybe..... Have the image below show?

And if it's the Godfather... yeah. I'm pretty sure it was too.
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Um it is the Godfather. I have no clue why it isn't showing up.

Edit: Ok, Don Vito shows up now.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

I know this doesn't really count, but I found it on YouTube and I couldn't resist:

Soul Calibur III: Phoenix VS. Franziska

Who will win?
Image
Addikt
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2566
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:29 am
Custom Title: (ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Addikt »

Image

DOES THAT NOT LOOK LIKE APOLLO JUSTICE TO YOU?

This is Colin from The Simpsons Movie. I noticed this the second time I watched it... (I've actually watched it 4 times in theaters... twice in French, then twice in English XD)

And then I told Feolys and Quantuniverse, and we watched the movie. And we about died XD
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Image
Looks like
Image
Kyo Kusanagi
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 689
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: at the Kusanagi's (that means Neo Tokyo)
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Kyo Kusanagi »

With this, I shall present you....

Spoiler: :salute:
... an old animated avie STOLEN from Ken's PhotoBucket!!
Image

*runs*
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=353155#p353155 Copy into your browser
ImageImage DAMN! Image
Nego's... Apollo? Cool PW stuff! TNT!!
Image
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Image
Looks like
Image
The End from MGS3
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

Kyo Kusanagi wrote:With this, I shall present you....

Spoiler: :salute:
... an old animated avie STOLEN from Ken's PhotoBucket!!
Image

*runs*

Im getting the Impression the pic is meant to look like Maggey, and Im not sure it counts if thats the case. >>>>>>>>

(Pisssssss, GP, Your parrot suffered a horrible blow in rendering <_>)
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Marshmello
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 806
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Custom Title: I know, Wright?
Location: Helluva-fax, New Scottishland
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Marshmello »

I haven't played Guild Wars in a while (much longer since I've played PvE), but the designs of two heroes remind me of Celeste Impax.

Spoiler: Celeste/Jin/Zenmai
ImageCeleste Impax
ImageAcolyte Jin
ImageZenmai

... I want Jin's armour :larry:
Image
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

Marshmello wrote:
Spoiler: Jin
ImageAcolyte Jin


I thought she wasn't wearing a shirt at first -.-"
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Ryu »

@KK: I believe I didn't allow that pic to be viewable by public means (hence the removal of the pic)~

And Balrog, what did you mean by that comment about the Maggey pic?
Last edited by Ryu on Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
Super Judge Bro.
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Custom Title: A fad in a castle
Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

Marshmello wrote:I haven't played Guild Wars in a while (much longer since I've played PvE), but the designs of two heroes remind me of Celeste Impax.

Spoiler: Celeste/Jin/Zenmai
ImageCeleste Impax
ImageAcolyte Jin
ImageZenmai

... I want Jin's armour :larry:


Jin resembles Valerie Hawthorne more in my opinion.
ImageImageImage
Image
Happiness Punch!
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:54 am
Location: Finlalaland~

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Happiness Punch! »

I'll give you two. More maybe later.

Spoiler: 4-1, Olga Orly spoiler sprite
Image
Olga Orly = An oooold Capcom character, Kalinka Cossack from Megaman 3. I wouldn't be surprised if they based Olga off of that character.


This has been mentioned before in another thread or two...
Image
Manfred von Karma = Caulder/Stolos from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict. Also, Caulder's daughters have the same hair colour as Franziska von Karma, hehe :P
Hakuro de Killer
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Custom Title: TLS Admin and Representative
Location: Maine, USA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

Okay, if Russel Berry's appearance is only based on mustaches, then I must present the greatest mustache of all, General Melchett!


Image
Image
Balrog
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3631
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Custom Title: Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Balrog »

Ken wrote:And Balrog, what did you mean by that comment about the Maggey pic?


If its Meant to look like Maggey then its not really a "Look-a-like" other wise all the pics in the Cosplay area could be counted as them >>
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Rov »

Balrog wrote:(Pisssssss, GP, Your parrot suffered a horrible blow in rendering <_>)
I didn't render it.
Okay, if Russel Berry's appearance is only based on mustaches, then I must present the greatest mustache of all, General Melchett!
Who ever said Russel Berry's apperaance is based solely on his moustache?
Wocky Kitaki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
Location: Wut?
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wocky Kitaki »

Dan Hibiki reminds me of Apollo for some reason.


Image <-Resemblence?-> :odoroki:
Image
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Wrestlemania »

He reminds me more of Wocky, thanks to your sig!!!
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mr.Trite »

How about Kristoph Gavin and Luke Valentine (For Hellsing)
Spoiler: Look a Likes?
Image
Image
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
Sorelliena
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:17 am
Custom Title: Asks Rhetorical Questions.

Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Post by Sorelliena »

Image + Image
=
Image

:beef:
Super Judge Bro.
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Custom Title: A fad in a castle
Location: The Gavelshroom Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

This should be in the Prosecutor's Lobby forum.

.....You may be on to something, though I can't really see him having something in common with Spongebob.
ImageImageImage
Image
Cracka-Lackin'
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1464
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:42 am
Custom Title: CRUUUUUUSHHHHH
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Post by Cracka-Lackin' »

What the Buck? D:
Image
I suppose Max/Franziska and Ron/Dessie. You should too.
Apparently, my avatar was made by Limey. Hooray!
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Post by Mr.Trite »

:objection:
Spongebob has GILLS.
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
Officer 1BDI
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:34 pm
Custom Title: Rookie
Location: The US of A

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Post by Officer 1BDI »

In all seriousness, my first thought when I saw him was "...Tom Kenny voice over yesplz." Stupid sponge voice imbedded in my memory....
Avvie image by Sklarvv.
BigFish
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:19 pm
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by BigFish »

I have a Kristoph one too, actually...

Spoiler: Magor Spoilers for 4-4 and Famicom Detective Club Part II
Image
The other guy is Hibino from Famicom Detective Club Part II.
Mr.Trite
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Custom Title: The Maya Fey of iPods.
Location: Jamming to Bon Jovi. 8D

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Mr.Trite »

Actually, I see some Edgeworth in there, too.
Spoiler: Judging from the picture you gave?
Image
Image
Avatar by Vicki, sig by Mr.Trite. Thanks, guys.
Neh-ku
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:37 am
Custom Title: I'm ready Your Honor! :D
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Neh-ku »

lol, I found something...

Spoiler: :will:
Image A guy from Gundam Seed...The Tiger of the Desert. I think in this picture they cut off some of his hair, but in the anime series you'll see the resemblance...
Image
^ L from Death Note, but I edited it a little for me :]
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Anybody notice this? (Spark Brushel)

Post by Rov »

Officer 1BDI wrote:In all seriousness, my first thought when I saw him was "...Tom Kenny voice over yesplz." Stupid sponge voice imbedded in my memory....

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!
Penny_Nickels
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:15 am
Location: Somewhere taking a nap

Re: GS/PW Look-a-likes

Post by Penny_Nickels »

Aww.Poor Toothpaste man.Now I'll have to end all his sentences with "What the Buck?"
:pft: It's a shame.But I'll be fun.
Image
Image
Post Reply