PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:52 am
Oos
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1670 Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am
Custom Title: lol
Location: Tucked away in Wellington's scarf. 8D
Contact:
Post
by Oos » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 am
Oh my god I love your Adrians ;; You draw her so pretty. and ffffffffff is that a whip on her belt in that last picture?! 8D I see what you did thar. .... have you ever drawn Wellington before ;; you'd draw him so amazing i bet sda;kddfughdfjsghdjsfh just a thought ;;
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington |
In love with Lord Nathaniel
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:31 am
Wellington? Nuu~ Haven't drawn him before
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431 Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:
Post
by Perrydotto » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 am
Then change that fact! ... It would be awesome!
Oos
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1670 Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am
Custom Title: lol
Location: Tucked away in Wellington's scarf. 8D
Contact:
Post
by Oos » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:05 am
yussssss ;0; do iiiiiit make the very few welly fangirls happy. ;; ...besides it was my birthday a few days ago 8D
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington |
In love with Lord Nathaniel
Thelaurasaur
Suspect
Posts: 13 Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 am
Custom Title: that one dinosaur...you know...?
Post
by Thelaurasaur » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:20 am
Gahhhhh. Your art is too epicccc. -saw you on tegakers and DA-
Franziska: Because she always makes sense. ALWAYS.
Caelestis
Medium-in-training
Posts: 598 Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Custom Title: Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!
Location: If I'm Online, I must be at my computer (duh)
Post
by Caelestis » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:27 am
Love your stuff! The style is uber amazing (I've never heard of tegaki before; is it when you make drawings on Paint? Or am I way off?)
Your Miles and Franziska ones make me happy! *shot* But your other stuff is good, too. Besides Wellington, could you try Iris, too? I'd love to see her in that art style
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362 Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England
Post
by Purple Angel » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:53 am
These are great.
How do you make them???
Also, I not if you do take requests but if you
I want to make a giant banner for my graphics page with work from different (talented) people and styles and I'd love it if you could draw me purple angel \/ the one in my sig here's a pic
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/132/3223 ... fc.jpg?v=0 if you do my request I will give credit and add a link to your page
..
Thanks
Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 am
[Oh hai thar tehlaurasaurrrrr!]
I usually don't take requests, but Oos got lucky because I was stuck with the winter blahs and I found something funny I could use with Wellington.
Tegaki-E -
http://tegakie.com These days I've gotten too lazy to draw on paper, because it involves scanning and cleaning and yadda yadda.. So I've been using a flash-based online paint program - Tegaki - to scribble stuff out. I'd love to use more oekaki if only the comp wasn't so slow with java.
Last edited by
axl99 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431 Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:
Post
by Perrydotto » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:49 am
I laughed my ass off. HILARIOUS! Wellington and his bananaphone = OTP <3 Well done, axl, just as always! Thumbs up!
Oos
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1670 Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am
Custom Title: lol
Location: Tucked away in Wellington's scarf. 8D
Contact:
Post
by Oos » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:25 am
I replied to it. GOD HE LOOKS SO HOT THERE asdfgsaddfgfasfdsgfd despite him being a total retard~ <3 I love him for it THANK YOU eeeee <3
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington |
In love with Lord Nathaniel
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 am
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:02 am
Today I made a cute little flash comic as an experiment.
It's called, "SNACKOO'D" -
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/113290524/
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:25 am
Leesers
Medium-in-training
Posts: 405 Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm
Location: Pittsburgh
Post
by Leesers » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:47 am
SO. BEAUTIFUL. ~ <3 (I would normally try to say something a bit more well thought out and meaningful, but I'm an internet creeper who has been smitten with your Tegaki for ages. This last one exceptionally hit me; although I've always been a sucker for simple, yet well executed architecture. I can only keep my fingers crossed that you continue to create and post your stunning Ace Attorney related work.)
Ardee
Prosecutor
Posts: 685 Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am
Custom Title: Mr. Step-ladder
Location: Killing Floor.
Post
by Ardee » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 pm
Wooo-Weee! That there's some fine art! I've been seeing these at various websites (Thank you Google) and thought who they were from! I just love your style of coloring and I love that pic with Adrain and Shoe napping! I was wondering if you use a tablet to draw directly with these?
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian
Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:25 pm
@ardee: Yes I do use a tablet :D! For some of these drawings I go to websites like tegakie.com to sketch and colour those out.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:59 pm
Arkillian
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2404 Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Custom Title: Waiting on Godot...
Location: New Zealand
Contact:
Post
by Arkillian » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:34 pm
"Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone!" ^^
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:48 pm
Here's a young Polly <333
Louise
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7882 Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
Contact:
Post
by Louise » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 am
axl99 wrote: Here's a young Polly <333
Oh I think I've seen this on Tegaki, it's so cute!
see how it withers before my flower of justice
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431 Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:
Post
by Perrydotto » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:56 am
Oh gee, he's really so incredibly charming! I wish I could cuddle him right now *g*
inu98756
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1696 Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
Location: Missouri, USA
Post
by inu98756 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:41 pm
axl99 wrote: RING RING RING RING RING RING RING,
BANANA PHONE.
Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 pm
OMG HOT COFFEE!
Arkillian
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2404 Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Custom Title: Waiting on Godot...
Location: New Zealand
Contact:
Post
by Arkillian » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:42 pm
axl99 wrote: OMG HOT COFFEE! *Is all over picture like Gant to water*
Could I come to work to this too?
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431 Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:
Post
by Perrydotto » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:32 am
... aaaand straight into the Miego folder. BAM! Too awesome for words, Axl!
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:31 am
"INTELLECTUALLY ATTRACTED."
Berendsnor
Medium-in-training
Posts: 510 Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am
Custom Title: Zomg it's Berend
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:
Post
by Berendsnor » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:23 pm
DAMN!
Your artwork is amazing!
Seriously, I love it! <33
The light on Diego's face in the Miego picture... AWESOME!
Please, PLEASE keep on posting more!
Komachi
Donor
Posts: 1317 Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:
Post
by Komachi » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:57 pm
OMG your arts are epic! I just have to say I love all of your arts, especially the new ones.>w<
You can call me whatever you want:3
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 pm
Mia and Maya having noodles at Eldoon's on Phoenix Drive
inu98756
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1696 Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
Location: Missouri, USA
Post
by inu98756 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 am
now that's hot XD
Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
aquachump
Desk Jockey
Posts: 89 Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:34 pm
Location: Unaustralia
Post
by aquachump » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 pm
ASJHGFJAHSGKJDHG So so so happy to be stumbling upon your thread here for the first time. I love your art. Adrian and the cat are way too adorable.
Leesers
Medium-in-training
Posts: 405 Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm
Location: Pittsburgh
Post
by Leesers » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:35 pm
I am head-over-heels in love with that little Apollo one. <3 All of those books! And the overall color tone! Everything completes your drawing just perfectly.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472 Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by axl99 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 am
Wakey, wakey Polly~!
inu98756
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1696 Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
Location: Missouri, USA
Post
by inu98756 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 am
axl99 wrote: Wakey, wakey Polly~!
XDD i can actually see that happening too!
Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
devioustofu
Suspect
Posts: 20 Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 7:31 pm
Custom Title: Tofu
Location: Ohio
Contact:
Post
by devioustofu » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 am
Your artwork is simply gorgeous. <3 Great use of colors and the like. I especially like the doodles you did of Edgeworth/Franzi interaction. SO CUTE!!!
LySs
Prosecutor
Posts: 807 Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
Custom Title: Fabu♥
Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
Contact:
Post
by LySs » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 pm
Ooooh I love love LOOOVE your use of composition and colors ♡\(・∀・*) Why the hell have I not added you on my dA watch yet?! *does so now*
Berendsnor
Medium-in-training
Posts: 510 Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am
Custom Title: Zomg it's Berend
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:
Post
by Berendsnor » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 am
AMAZING! (as always) I'm sorry that I can't find a better way to discribe how awesome I think your arts are xD
Arkillian
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2404 Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Custom Title: Waiting on Godot...
Location: New Zealand
Contact:
Post
by Arkillian » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:12 am
Heh- Mia has the hot and sexy Diego serving her coffee in the morning, while Apollo gets busted drooling on his keyboard by Phoenix ^^ Lol.
Why is the drool coming from the opposite side that he rested on though? Shouldn't it come out on the keyboard print side?
Berendsnor
Medium-in-training
Posts: 510 Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am
Custom Title: Zomg it's Berend
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:
Post
by Berendsnor » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:24 am
Arkillian wrote: Heh- Mia has the hot and sexy Diego serving her coffee in the morning, while Apollo gets busted drooling on his keyboard by Phoenix ^^ Lol.
Why is the drool coming from the opposite side that he rested on though? Shouldn't it come out on the keyboard print side?
Haha, you're right!
How did you see that? XD