AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Image
Image
Image - FF12 reference

Image

Image
Oos
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1670
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am
Custom Title: lol
Location: Tucked away in Wellington's scarf. 8D
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Oos »

Oh my god I love your Adrians ;; You draw her so pretty.

and ffffffffff is that a whip on her belt in that last picture?! 8D I see what you did thar.

....

have you ever drawn Wellington before ;; you'd draw him so amazing i bet sda;kddfughdfjsghdjsfh just a thought ;;
Image
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel
Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Wellington? Nuu~ Haven't drawn him before :yogi:
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Perrydotto »

Then change that fact!
... It would be awesome!
Oos
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1670
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am
Custom Title: lol
Location: Tucked away in Wellington's scarf. 8D
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Oos »

yussssss ;0; do iiiiiit

make the very few welly fangirls happy. ;;

...besides it was my birthday a few days ago 8D
Image
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel
Image
Thelaurasaur
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 am
Custom Title: that one dinosaur...you know...?

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Thelaurasaur »

Gahhhhh.
Your art is too epicccc.
-saw you on tegakers and DA-
Franziska: Because she always makes sense. ALWAYS.
Caelestis
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 598
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Custom Title: Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!
Location: If I'm Online, I must be at my computer (duh)

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Caelestis »

Love your stuff! The style is uber amazing (I've never heard of tegaki before; is it when you make drawings on Paint? Or am I way off?)
Your Miles and Franziska ones make me happy! *shot* But your other stuff is good, too. Besides Wellington, could you try Iris, too? I'd love to see her in that art style :edgy:
Image
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala
Purple Angel
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Custom Title: Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~
Location: England

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Purple Angel »

These are great.
How do you make them???
Also, I not if you do take requests but if you
I want to make a giant banner for my graphics page with work from different (talented) people and styles and I'd love it if you could draw me purple angel \/ the one in my sig here's a pic http://farm1.static.flickr.com/132/3223 ... fc.jpg?v=0 if you do my request I will give credit and add a link to your page :edgy: ..
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

[Oh hai thar tehlaurasaurrrrr!]

I usually don't take requests, but Oos got lucky because I was stuck with the winter blahs and I found something funny I could use with Wellington.

Image

Image

Tegaki-E - http://tegakie.com

These days I've gotten too lazy to draw on paper, because it involves scanning and cleaning and yadda yadda.. So I've been using a flash-based online paint program - Tegaki - to scribble stuff out. I'd love to use more oekaki if only the comp wasn't so slow with java.
Last edited by axl99 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Perrydotto »

I laughed my ass off. HILARIOUS!
Wellington and his bananaphone = OTP <3
Well done, axl, just as always! Thumbs up!
Oos
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1670
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am
Custom Title: lol
Location: Tucked away in Wellington's scarf. 8D
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Oos »

I replied to it. GOD HE LOOKS SO HOT THERE asdfgsaddfgfasfdsgfd despite him being a total retard~ <3 I love him for it

THANK YOU eeeee <3
Image
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel
Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Image

Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Today I made a cute little flash comic as an experiment.

It's called, "SNACKOO'D" - http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/113290524/
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Image
Leesers
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Leesers »

SO. BEAUTIFUL. ~ <3

(I would normally try to say something a bit more well thought out and meaningful, but I'm an internet creeper who has been smitten with your Tegaki for ages. This last one exceptionally hit me; although I've always been a sucker for simple, yet well executed architecture. I can only keep my fingers crossed that you continue to create and post your stunning Ace Attorney related work.)
Ardee
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am
Custom Title: Mr. Step-ladder
Location: Killing Floor.

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Ardee »

Wooo-Weee! That there's some fine art! I've been seeing these at various websites (Thank you Google) and thought who they were from! I just love your style of coloring and I love that pic with Adrain and Shoe napping! I was wondering if you use a tablet to draw directly with these?
Always strive to improve, not compare to others! - Arkillian
Image
Purple Angel wins infinity cookies for this signiture! Who may come back soon!
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

@ardee: Yes I do use a tablet :D! For some of these drawings I go to websites like tegakie.com to sketch and colour those out.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Image
Arkillian
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2404
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Custom Title: Waiting on Godot...
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Arkillian »

"Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone!"

^^
ImageImageImageImage
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Here's a young Polly <333

Image
Louise
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 7882
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Louise »

axl99 wrote:Here's a young Polly <333

Image


Oh I think I've seen this on Tegaki, it's so cute!
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage
Image
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Perrydotto »

Oh gee, he's really so incredibly charming! I wish I could cuddle him right now *g*
inu98756
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by inu98756 »

axl99 wrote:Image



RING RING RING RING RING RING RING, BANANA PHONE.
Image
Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

OMG HOT COFFEE!

Image
Arkillian
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2404
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Custom Title: Waiting on Godot...
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Arkillian »

axl99 wrote:OMG HOT COFFEE!

Image


*Is all over picture like Gant to water*

Could I come to work to this too? :edgy:
ImageImageImageImage
Perrydotto
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2431
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Custom Title: What do you see behind the mask?
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Perrydotto »

... aaaand straight into the Miego folder. BAM!
Too awesome for words, Axl!
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

"INTELLECTUALLY ATTRACTED."

Image
Berendsnor
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am
Custom Title: Zomg it's Berend
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Berendsnor »

DAMN!
Your artwork is amazing!
Seriously, I love it! <33

The light on Diego's face in the Miego picture... AWESOME! :acro:
Please, PLEASE keep on posting more!
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Komachi »

OMG your arts are epic! I just have to say I love all of your arts, especially the new ones.>w<
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Mia and Maya having noodles at Eldoon's on Phoenix Drive :shoe:

Image
inu98756
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by inu98756 »

now that's hot XD
Image
Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
aquachump
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:34 pm
Location: Unaustralia

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by aquachump »

ASJHGFJAHSGKJDHG

So so so happy to be stumbling upon your thread here for the first time. I love your art. Adrian and the cat are way too adorable.
Leesers
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Leesers »

I am head-over-heels in love with that little Apollo one. <3 All of those books! And the overall color tone! Everything completes your drawing just perfectly.
axl99
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Custom Title: Colour monkey supreme
Location: Markham, Ontario
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by axl99 »

Wakey, wakey Polly~!

Image
inu98756
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 am
Custom Title: Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by inu98756 »

axl99 wrote:Wakey, wakey Polly~!

Image

XDD i can actually see that happening too!
Image
Sig by me.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.
devioustofu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 7:31 pm
Custom Title: Tofu
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by devioustofu »

Your artwork is simply gorgeous. <3 Great use of colors and the like.

I especially like the doodles you did of Edgeworth/Franzi interaction. SO CUTE!!!
LySs
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:18 pm
Custom Title: Fabu♥
Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by LySs »

Ooooh I love love LOOOVE your use of composition and colors ♡\(・∀・*)

Why the hell have I not added you on my dA watch yet?! *does so now*
ImageImage
Berendsnor
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am
Custom Title: Zomg it's Berend
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Berendsnor »

AMAZING! (as always)
I'm sorry that I can't find a better way to discribe how awesome I think your arts are xD
Arkillian
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2404
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Custom Title: Waiting on Godot...
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Arkillian »

Heh- Mia has the hot and sexy Diego serving her coffee in the morning, while Apollo gets busted drooling on his keyboard by Phoenix ^^ Lol.

Why is the drool coming from the opposite side that he rested on though? Shouldn't it come out on the keyboard print side? :think-think-think:
ImageImageImageImage
Berendsnor
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am
Custom Title: Zomg it's Berend
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Post by Berendsnor »

Arkillian wrote:Heh- Mia has the hot and sexy Diego serving her coffee in the morning, while Apollo gets busted drooling on his keyboard by Phoenix ^^ Lol.

Why is the drool coming from the opposite side that he rested on though? Shouldn't it come out on the keyboard print side? :think-think-think:



Haha, you're right!
How did you see that? XD
Post Reply