"Yes, yes, quite good! Keep going, this is high quality footage."
The voice was coming from a man in his mid-20s holding up a camera. On first sight, he appeared quite dignified. He was wearing a clean white full shirt with a ruffle down the front as well as some trousers. His brown hair was neatly combed and trimmed. His face was the youngest looking part of him; almost like one of a child. Compared to the rest of the class, he appeared quite normal-looking. Yet...that camera. Had he been recording their introductions? And for how long? He certainly didn't appear as distressed as some others were.
After realising that nobody was speaking anymore, he frowned and kept away his camera. "Well, that could have gone better. You lot shouldn't have stage fright at a time like this! Your performances were splendid, really, that too impromptu. You all would perhaps make better actors than the chimps at the studio, I daresay. So eager to let everyone know about who you are and what you do despite the...circumstances", he said, beckoning to his bracelet. "Well, anyway, I suppose I should at the very least introduce myself." He nodded cheerily before bowing gracefully and started.
"Let me tell you a tale of a boy, whom since childhood has had a passion for film-making. He followed his wonderful dream all the way from there school to college, making several heavily polished student films in the process. His first movie he ever worked on was
Triple Indemnity, a homage to the great noire classics of the 1900s. You all are familiar with those, yes?", he asked the others, giving them a warm smile. "Well, it happened to also be his career maker, garnering him prise, fame and luxury, also helping him to direct 2 other cinematic works of art- both of which also were box office toppers. Of course, the UTJS recognised talent when they saw it, and invited him for this wonderful, all expenses-paid worldwide air cruise!" It seems that he couldn't suppress his excitement on the subject.
"Anyway, this exposition must be boring you. Forgive me for that; I do so hate it when other films overload you with information like that so...unnecessarily. I shall get straight to the point- that boy is me.
You all may call me James-
James Clement. If it wasn't made obvious with the camera- which, by the way, is my very own- I am the
Ultimate Director. I'm oh so honoured to make all your noble acquaintances. Hopefully we'll get along and all...though I'd like to also question what this is about", he said, pointing to his bracelet again. "The UTJS certainly didn't mention anything about
these in their invite... Anyway, you all may carry on with your introductions", James abruptly said before reaching for his camera again. "This is bound to be good material." He grinned, switching it on.